Rubina Dilaik Birthday Prep Thread: Peep In!!! :D - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by ushasri

i wil send my wishes soon thanks for preparation thread afs

hi usha di... πŸ€— thank you for checking the thread πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by aps..

Yupee so surprised to see this thread...!!! Awe Afss you are back on IF with banggg ...grate job dear πŸ‘πŸΌ Atlest for rubina you were take your time.. thx a lot for this lovely thread & idea   πŸ˜Š

Will send you mine wishes might be after 20 Aug have some per... problem but sure will tray my best dear so what mine problem its our Rubina's b'day yarr .. Who always care for fans emotions ... Most of all she is our lovely , cute , beautiful Rubina Dilaik a grate actor , designer ohhh how can i forgot yarr she did social work also for noble prize she held a fashion program ... Impreshhh ... Mine admire :)...:)..

Plz friends do this as a fan of Radhika ,Emarti , rubi bhardwaj , kanha , smily , sita mata & jeannie or as designer ...does't matter ... Plz support !!! Also afss dear we do this for our self satisfaction not to just show up is rubi appreciated it ..or she seen it or not , grate work dear ...!
Thanks afss & all @aps.. (mine name ...so ;))

aww such a sweet reply yaar.. luv u girl  πŸ€—πŸ€—

Yaaa I am back!!! It"s Ruby"s birthday after all... How can I remain silent??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Thank you dear for your support... ya of course we do all these to make Rubina happy only. Nothing else. I really don"t care how many pages we cross in a thread . I am doing this for a person who is so down to the earth and sooo caring for her fans πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ Proud to be her fan πŸ˜Ž

Wow i am sure the actual birthday thread will be so beautiful
Will send my wishes soon

πŸ˜ƒ
Wow Rubi's birthday thread 
Will surely send my wish 
Originally posted by SushantFan_Afss

<font size="3" color="#cc0099" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">aww such a sweet reply yaar.. luv u girl πŸ€—πŸ€—</font>

<font size="3" color="#cc0099" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Yaaa I am back!!! It"s Ruby"s birthday after all... How can I remain silent??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†</font>
<font size="3" color="#cc0099" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Thank you dear for your support... ya of course we do all these to make Rubina happy only. Nothing else. I really don"t care how many pages we cross in a thread . I am doing this for a person who is so down to the earth and sooo caring for her fans😳😳😳Proud to be her fan😎</font>

well thx you ji ... Lets start party :) so our slogann believe in "QUALITY NOT QUANTITY "
Thank you SushantFan,
by opening this IF greetings for Rubina, much, much, deserved B'day wishes...will sure write greetings for her...
πŸ‘πŸΌ...❀️...πŸ₯³...πŸ₯³...
Originally posted by radev_no1fan

Wow i am sure the actual birthday thread will be so beautiful
Will send my wishes soon

πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks jeshni for visiting the thread :-)

Yup the final birthday thread will look beautiful with all our wishes for sure... :-D
Originally posted by AishPoojaKR

Wow Rubi's birthday thread
Will surely send my wish

Hi dear! Didn't see you before. Nice to see another fan of Rubi on IF :-D

And thanks for visiting the thread
:-)
Originally posted by aps..

well thx you ji ... Lets start party :) so our slogann believe in "QUALITY NOT QUANTITY "

Ya exactly aps πŸ‘πŸΌ Quality is the only thing which matters at the end of the day ;-) because in today's world people lack of quality while running behind quantity. :-)
Originally posted by MaryamMary

Thank you SushantFan,
</div>by opening this IF greetings for Rubina, much, much, deserved B'day wishes...will sure write greetings for her...
<div>πŸ‘πŸΌ...❀️...πŸ₯³...πŸ₯³...

Thanks Maryam for your response :-) my pleasure. Looking forward to recieve your wish :-P