Rubina Dilaik Birthday Prep Thread: Peep In!!! :D - Page 6

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by kunalgadve

πŸ˜ƒ I heartily wish you:A million smiles;A hearty laughter;An eternal joy;And a daily dose of humour! Happy Birthday! May everything you want become a reality,May this day be the happiest day for you!Happy Birthday!

@Kunal thx for responding ... Also created IF id ... I know you are new for IF so don't know about anything ... PM - privet message .. So pm to sushant fan afss ... Her name Afsara Afia on FB ... Btw greate wishes for Rubina :) thx onceagain for made ID do comment on rubina frofile its help for her rank !
Originally posted by pavanipathri

Hii every one...I am Ready to send Birth day Wishes To Angel Rubina...❀️

Thx dear Pavani for responding ... Glad you did it ...:)
Originally posted by RubiBeauty

</div>
<div>ok πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks dear. Got your PM. ;-)
Originally posted by aps..

@Kunal thx for responding ... Also created IF id ... I know you are new for IF so don't know about anything ... PM - privet message .. So pm to sushant fan afss ... Her name Afsara Afia on FB ... Btw greate wishes for Rubina :) thx onceagain for made ID do comment on rubina frofile its help for her rank !

Thanku a ton ji... πŸ€—
You have done a great great job πŸ‘πŸΌ lol you have done my full promotion here πŸ˜† and thanks kunalgadve for opening IF id for Rubina :-) be active here.
Nice to see people here πŸ˜Š. For new members, affs can they send pm? Do you know!!
Originally posted by SushantFan_Afss

Thanku a ton ji... πŸ€—
You have done a great great job πŸ‘πŸΌ lol you have done my full promotion here πŸ˜† and thanks kunalgadve for opening IF id for Rubina :-) be active here.

Mention not ji .. Tray 2 understand ji you are new for some fans of rubina (jeannie ) so promotion most needed    πŸ˜‰ koi gal na badle main thodi gift hi de dijiye ji BANGAL DA ROSOGOLA    πŸ˜ƒEdited by aps.. - 9 years ago
Originally posted by ashna26

Nice to see people here😊. For new members, affs can they send pm? Do you know!!

Ya they can send PM. maybe there are some limitations but they can send :-)
Originally posted by aps..

Mention not ji .. Tray 2 understand ji you are new for some fans of rubina (jeannie ) so promotion most needed    πŸ˜‰ koi gal na badle main thodi gift hi de dijiye ji BANGAL DA ROSOGOLA    πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Ap ke liye ;-)

Originally posted by SushantFan_Afss

Ya they can send PM. maybe there are some limitations but they can send :-)

That is great 😊 thx affs!!
Ohh wowww!!!!!!!!!!
Beautiful thread Afsu. Days are passing so fastly and August is round the corner. Our beautiful angel Rubi's birthmonth. Sorry for the late reply. Was busy so less active in IF. Will surely pm you my wishes.

Thanks for the PM 
πŸ€—

Edited by JaiJagannath - 9 years ago