Mission KSG IF ranking#3 PG 88 - Page 112

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by -Maliha-

hey guys
i was out fah 3 days,..so couldnt post on profilr much,..

mine suggestion: frstly make a list of KSGians around th forum,..
here are many,.. like Our group,.. then oishi's,..then Gugu/Moni's,..Niki's,.. and yours ofcorse
here are some kajen fans too,..
then some kabhi fans,..

make a pm list,..members must be around,..and a pm account too!

ask all of them,..and start bombarding th solo pics of KSG,..
Originally posted by -Aditi.

Khalgosh kya hota h?

haaaw tmhey Khalgosh nahi pata..?
shame shame..
😆
khalgosh matbl bunny... rabbit b kehtey hai
Originally posted by baranya

Hey guys I just posted a profile comment on ksg and @TJ is saying she cannot see my comment so please can any one of u go and check my comment because i wrote a very nice comment for ksg and i really want every one to see it. thanks .

baranya

Karan Singh Grover this week my question is also 'kaise'? But anyways I just comment for you not for the insignificant rank made up by a site called IF. You are the one actor who loved and recognized by millions of fans across the globe. You work and shows are still appreciated by all fans every where.This site's rank doesn't show how much a celebrity is loved or popular by their work but by some mere articles like what they like to eat ,sleep or how much hair strands they have on their bodies. So who cares.
KAJEN are always best and loved by millions of fans and that is the truth at the end of the day. KAJEN forever.

Like Dislike 

2 member(s) Liked the above comment : 
baranyakiaraprincess

YOUR COMMENT IS VISIBLE
Thank You @Maliha but that means today my comment won't appear on the regular page but still will be counted towards total comments for ksg?
The thread has closed
Thread FOUR

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4151379&PID=112705574&#p112705574