Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeingBlunt thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -Robin-

lol but i dont think it will happen here. I dont trust jaddu at all 

Me too but history said different hings. Like whenever he was dropped down batting order he smashed the bowlers. In NZ tied match and in lords test. Koi nahi i will be waiting. πŸ˜†
BeingBlunt thumbnail
WOW i know MSD captaincy in pathetic and defensive. But seriously this "lets blame MSD for everything" is pathetic. Jadeja is the best fielder in indian team and if not him who will MSD expect not to drop a catch.😳 Already we have a dropohli and MSD did well so no catches reach him.
UserId thumbnail
arre yaaar sscomp32 & -Robin- 😳 jisko nikaalna hy nikaaldo team se but team jeetey aur kya chahiye humey. 
xROBINx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i am not a great fan of Dhoni, But how can you blame Dhoni for that drop catch and its not like it was a difficult chance.
UserId thumbnail

Originally posted by: sscomp32

WOW i know MSD captaincy in pathetic and defensive. But seriously this "lets blame MSD for everything" is pathetic. Jadeja is the best fielder in indian team and if not him who will MSD expect not to drop a catch.😳 Already we have a dropohli and MSD did well so no catches reach him.

hahahahaha gazab kya reply diya bhai. 
xROBINx thumbnail

LOL @ inexperience, did you know a mediocre player like bangar was a main architect of win in 2001 and inexperienced ganguly and dravid scored centuries in ENG first tour in 1996. If we talk about bowling too Narendra hirwani took 15 wickets in his debut match. And how do you get experience, by playing in matches not in nets. Quinton de cock was inexperienced in SA series but he scored 3 centuries in 3 matches.  We all saw what rohit did in India with a 2 centuries but here even shami and anderson scored more than him.

On slip catching, How many England dropped? If you are playing international cricket you have no chance of mistake. You are not played in internationals to make mistakes. Kohli dropped a dolly in NZ and an innnigs defeat turned to a draw.

On Pankaj: I blame BCCI for no DRS.😑 He is a workhorse, i felt like crying seeing him. First he gets chance after 300 wickets and then a drop catch and howler welcome him.

@ Bold that match reminded me of kolkata test 
india was lucky that umpire did not gave out to kohli in 2nd innings otherwise collapse was on πŸ˜†
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sayed.

arre yaaar sscomp32 & -Robin- 😳 jisko nikaalna hy nikaaldo team se but team jeetey aur kya chahiye humey. 

I see thats the difference here. Me and robin watch test cricket for the quality. We even appreciate opponents and blame out team according to situation. If Indian team lost playing brilliantly very few people would say something but the manner in which india lost was pathetic. Like MSD says we believe in process more than resultsπŸ˜‰. If the process is correct results will surely come.
xROBINx thumbnail

Me too but history said different hings. Like whenever he was dropped down batting order he smashed the bowlers. In NZ tied match and in lords test. Koi nahi i will be waiting. πŸ˜†

Momentum is with england and their best batsmans back in form and Buttler replaced Prior. And on the other hand india is struggling with injuries and our best batsmans are not in form.
xROBINx thumbnail

I see thats the difference here. Me and robin watch test cricket for the quality. We even appreciate opponents and blame out team according to situation. If Indian team lost playing brilliantly very few people would say something but the manner in which india lost was pathetic. Like MSD says we believe in process more than resultsπŸ˜‰. If the process is correct results will surely come.

LOL
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Robin-

@ Bold that match reminded me of kolkata test 

india was lucky that umpire did not gave out to kohli in 2nd innings otherwise collapse was on πŸ˜†

Kolkata? Sorry i forgot which series.
Yesterdays loss was too much for me. 😑