Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xROBINx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: sscomp32

BTW watch this video if you can. ðŸ˜†
If not playing use IDM. It will download it for you.
http://www1.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/cricket/9396742/india%E2%80%99s-changing-of-the-guard
They compare india's greats with rookies and dont have ganguly in list. They are so pissed by his awesome commentary against poms. 😈

its not playing in my computer 
and tere videos center visit kiya tha maine aaj kaafi videos crash ho gayi hai ðŸ˜•
BeingBlunt thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sayed.

and what will u say about shikar, pujara and kohli's batting ???

Shikhar : HACK. Gambhir wont do worse. These type of players either click or flop.🥱
Pujara : Looks really good but needs a gritty and edgy innings like cook in 3rd test
Kohli : 1st bad patch of his golden career. Lets see how he gets out of it. If he scores a century here i feel he will be the first india to score a century in his debut overseas tour every country. Already has NZ, SA and AUS century.

xROBINx thumbnail
Originally posted by: AyRa_Rocks

Hello. I don't know anything abt this series :( can someone temme what's happening? I mean how many matches did they play and how many  we won?

First test drawn
2nd test india won
3rd test eng won
BeingBlunt thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Robin-

Jordan and woakes will be replaced with stokes and plunkett, they will create more problems for india 

Its much better. Stokes is a liability. 😆 Plunkett is middle man. May or may not. But can say anyhitng certain. 🥱
UserId thumbnail

and tere videos center visit kiya tha maine aaj kaafi videos crash ho gayi hai ðŸ˜•

video play nhi ho raha aur msg aa raha hy 
"CONTENT UNAVAILABLE 
The video is not authorised for ur location"
xROBINx thumbnail
i think stokes and plunkett are better back ups than woakes and jordan for england
Stokes is a liability in batting but he take wickets atleast
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Saala BCCI bahut delete kar diya. 😡
Searching for an alternative place to upload because almost every site is blocked in india. 🥱

Use IDM.
Waise here is WU.
They compared Mooli as New Viru. 😆
Chepu as new Wall.
Angry bird as new God.
Rahane as new VVS.
BK as new Zak.

UserId thumbnail
Originally posted by: sscomp32

Saala BCCI bahut delete kar diya. 😡
Searching for an alternative place to upload because almost every site is blocked in india. 🥱

Use IDM.
Waise here is WU.
They compared Mooli as New Viru. 😆
Chepu as new Wall.
Angry bird as new God.
Rahane as new VVS.
BK as new Zak.

😡 BK kaun hy ? ðŸ˜•
BeingBlunt thumbnail
Originally posted by: AyRa_Rocks

Hello. I don't know anything abt this series :( can someone temme what's happening? I mean how many matches did they play and how many  we won?

hey maya. India Drew first test . Won at lords bouncing england out in thier style. And lost pathetically i mean pathetically in 3rd one. Cant even win one session. In 2nd test scores was 9 session to india and 5 to england out of 15. In 3rd it was 13 to eng and 0 to india. And in indian style by a spinner. 🤢
AyRa_Rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@Robin thank u so much ðŸ˜Š