~~ Kitali Prishna Fan Club # 3 ~~ Welcome ~~ - Page 6

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by sandiab

bt than these stars are sharing the pictures so their fans can see it what's the point of them sharing the pic and not wanting the fans to use them. Km himself edits his pic so he knows we all do it. These fan pages might as well keep the pic and star at it themselves and not bother to share it

Not sure how to go about it .. and who do they source it from KM himself, if so then he should have some kind of say ... or post on his pg first..
I am tired of searching for stuff.. I give up .. it's becoming tiring 
I was even checking Jaipur news..lol.. how funny is that..
And I don't think Jackie should have to apologise for using their pics and writing over their logos... I do it with some of my creations...

I found the source. .
And the pics...

But let's leave it there and not stress Kinshuk with all this..
Am still very sick but bored of lying down whole day!
Originally posted by kmfan_2

I found the source. .
And the pics...

But let's leave it there and not stress Kinshuk with all this..
Am still very sick but bored of lying down whole day!

Awww Shanti that's awful, do you have fever too..

Really hope you get over this flu soon

Think I'll send Kinshuk over to cuddle you and sit with you for a while..lol..I'm sure that will help
Is everyone behind crew members or what ... they just seem so much..lol...

doesn't he look dashing

SHOOTING , -, - PICS Edited by trinilisa - 9 years ago
For you ladies...

SHOOTING puncture in the car, walk Hero - heroin, see PICS

Jaipur. Hiro's what the car was punctured, heroin was walking on foot in the town. But changing the tires of the car himself Hero (Kinshuk Mahajan), heroin (Shefali Sharma) managed to impress. This scenario is not the reality of shooting a TV serial, which was shot on location on Friday heritage of Jaipur.
Rashmi Sharma noted that the production house under the banner of the Week in the city are getting ready for an upcoming television serial is being shot. In the coming days, Sony are going to be aired on TV in the serial 'Bani - Ishq Da Klma' Hall of Fame Shefali Sharma and parting with Kinshuk Mahajan and Sanjay Gandhi famous TV actress Indra Krishnan in the lead roles.
The Rshim very popular serial production under the banner of the three are still on the air. They aired on Star Plus' Saathiya adjust 'to be aired on Colors' Sasural Simar Ka' and be broadcast live on TV 'Mrs Kaushik's five daughters. " Rashmi Sharma's upcoming serial production to be aired on Sony TV.