Members Lounge

-Dear Anonymous: Your Questions Answered!-

.HookandHybrid. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

We received some really thought-provoking and interesting questions this time. Thank you believing that we were capable enough to solve your problems. We would like to remind you that the answers provided are just our opinions and in no way are expected to be the most preeminent answer. Then, what are we waiting for? Let's get started! Sorry, if you don't find the answers to your questions.

The questions are in r e d and answers in p i n k.

Hello, there are many people around the world and I am also one of them. Many of my friends don't include me in their group talks or in their circle, because I am not good looking and I am very fat. This breaks my heart and day by day, I am losing self-confidence. I always wish good for all of my friends, but they don't. Why? Is being a fat a curse? I know I am fat and I am trying to reduce, but, still nobody likes me as a friend. What should I do?

Being fat is not a problem at all. It's the sick mentality and the viewing of the people you want to be friends with, who are making you feel that way. Not all the person in this world are perfect, they have their own flaws and faults. It's up to the other person to accept and appreciate you the way you are. Be patient, you will surely find someone who will want to be a friend however you are.

Why do I feel jealous when 'a friend' talks to other girls??

Is the 'a friend' a boy or a girl? In any case,it's human nature to feel jealous or insecure. First, think what the friend mean to you. Speak to the friend and try to find a reason of you feeling jealous. Jealousy is not an option anyway, you can't shut your friend in a cage and make him/her talk only with you. It's life, people have to co-operate and talk with others. Try to understand that and always remember no matter whom the person talks to you will always be the special one and the person to seek out for.

I applied for University and I have been accepted to one already as well, however, I'm not sure I want to pursue the degree I have chosen. What should I do?

Reconsider your decision on what you want to pursue. Be sure and then jump into a conclusion. You can then apply for the university you are interested in. But, think really hard because this decision is going to shape your future.

I would like to know when will the promotions be taking place on IF?

For We don't think the promotions will be taking anytime soon because not many new shows have started at this moment. But, we hope the promotions will take place soon. You will have to contact the GMs for any kind of confirmation about the promotions.

Why are spamming threads there, if spamming is not allowed?
As per the rules, spamming is permitted in certain forums of India-Forums, and it is prohibited in other forums to maintain decorum. Any other queries can be best answered by the DT of the particular forum.

Can coolbies/viewbies view our profile without their name been displayed in the recent profile visitors list?
That's a question best reserved for the Development Team of India-Forums who would have a better idea. After all, Dear Anonymous is merely here to answer questions she is knowledgeable about. ;)

How many years IF had completed till now and any specific date known ?

It has been 10 years since IF has started and the date can actually be found in a 'Happy 10th Birthday, India Forums' thread the Crazy Creatives created. ;)

From where can i get the list of all chat clubs??? how can i join in a IO cc? is IO applicable to celebrity fc???

You can't get  the list of all the chat clubs. But, you can surely go through the pages of the CC forum to get the CC you are searching for. No, you can't join a IO CC. But, you can contact with the makers of the CC and make them invite you. ;)

How to blend ? I have ps but I don't know how to blend!. I end up getting confused.

It would be more appropriate if you ask this question to the siggy makers themselves, personally. A thread has also been made for this purpose. The link is has been provided below:

If you are backstabbed by your best friend, what will you do to be happy even after. That?..and will trust again?

Friends are meant to find your flaws and faults, say it on your face and always try to improve you. Try facing the truth and making a friend who accepts you the way you are. You can't trust someone who breaks your trust. And remember it's better to have no one beside you instead of a backstabbing friend. Take Care anyway.

Is believing in destiny right? Vampires and mermaids exist in real?

It's you who shape your future and not your destiny. But, you should also have a little(only a little) faith on your fate and destiny.

It's up to you to decide if vampires and mermaids exist or not, it's your imagination and belief and no one has control over them. Though, they are considered just to be myth, some people believe in them.

How to become a forum DT/coolbie/viewbie... What are the special qualities one should have for that???

Your answer is in this thread. Please open the thread, it'll help you to clear your doubt!

wht is happening in members lounge forum???kis tarah ki postings hote hai ??

You will have to go through to the pages of the forum yourself to get a clear idea. The forum is basically used to post your index's, music galleries and several other congratulations thread.

how can i add a PSD to my signature?

Your question will be properly answered if you post your query on this thread:

related to IF: 
wanna learn how to make tags,.. as used for many ATs,..
have seen few tutorials buh they don't help enough in making good

If tutorials don't work, then Dear Anonymous's best suggestion is to contact a graphics maker and get some help from them. Step by step instructions by a graphics maker may help you. Visit the Avatars & Signatures section on India-Forums and see if you can find someone. 😉

and away from IF:
i wanted some info about online jobs,..
like am a student, but want to earn atleast pocket money,..
most jobs are like pay in advance and fake,..

Unless you're confident about an advertisement of an online job, Dear Anonymous doesn't advise you to put your trust into them. Try finding a part time job.  There's plenty out there for students. Otherwise, workopolis is the only legit online jobs website Dear Anonymous is aware of. Link ->Click it. Good Luck!

How to reject guys without hurting them??

Is there ever a way to reject someone without hurting them even in the slightest? To ensure you are able to let them off the nicest way possible is to be honest. Don't let him be lead on. Don't drag it for fear of breaking his heart. Tell him you aren't interested in anything more than friendship. Good luck, girlfriend! *virtual hug from Dear Anonymous*  

Full form of: 
abd and sgr

Dear Anonymous may not be technologically challenged or isolated from the modern world but she was in this with you, babe! Dear Anonymous had no idea what those meant either but then that's when this place came in handy. God Bless, Urban Dictionary. 
abd -> Already been done
sgr -> Shit got real

Ok...i m going to share my problems which i had never share with anyone...firstly my english is poor ...and i don't know u knoew hindi or not...but hope so that u will understand my problem...
Its actually really hard to share ur life problem but i think i badly need someone whom i share my problems...and as i don't know u so ...its better to tell u...
Sorry for all this...ok..now ...i m starting...
I m 18 years old and i live in small down in india...my parents and we five childrend live together... guess its imp to tell so u can think my prob in my pov...
There is lots of problems in my family...lots of ...like ...i don't know how to say but i need to say...like my family members most of the time fight with each other...everyone think from their pov...ok...i can't say everything..but i just want to say that myy family is not like a family...there is no unity...even we don't talk with each other so many times and with some family member we don't talk...i always pray to god to do everything alright...from childhood i always wanted to celebrate festivals together , travel together and a happy family where members fight sometimes but always there to support ...but i never get that...infact things r worse than before...and now i want only peace in home bcs i don't think my happy family dream will ever be true...but still there r prob...ya...one good thing is happening but still other things r same...
My second prob is i don't have frend ...even i didn't have friends in past...i want friends ...i want to do that all fun which friends do...always i wanted this ...but i never get...i got some friends ...just friends...but bcs of study...otherwise i never had any friend...and my friend were with me when it comes to stadies otherwise i don't think they even remember me...i m a fat girl and i don't have much knowledge...only good in studies ...i always feel like i m a dumb person...i don't know anything ...noone likes to talk with me...i always need someone for help...i m depended on people...i want to be independened but i don't know about the thing so i have to ask people how to do this ...how to do that...and i hate myself ...i hate how my family lives...i hate this world bcs i think everyone is selfish...they r with u when they need u otherwise they don't even remember u...i have experience this many times...i hate my life bcs this life didn't give me what i wanted specially about relations ...i never get what i wanted ...for what i always curved for...it had been years since i cry for those thing ...i pray...i complain...but nothing changes...now i don't believe in god too...in every situation...i always thought that god is with me...he will help me...he will fulfill my dreams...and ya in pasrt sometimes this happened too...but from last one year everything is going bad to worse ...i m in depression...most of the day i cried.. ...and from last one year i think to commit suiside and once i had even tried but failed...even now i don't want to live...and i really don't think anyone should be forced to live wheen they want to die...but this world thinks else...now i have loose my all hope from my life...i feel like its useless to live...this world is not for me...why should i live...this life is giving me so much pain...i wish god kill me...
As of now there is something good is happening in my life...my only one dream which gives me 10% reason to live...but i don't know i will can do this or not...its too dificult and want so much hardwork...more on that it all is new for me plus my health is not so good...but ya i will try...i will try bcs i know life is not going to end...
Sometimes i get confused what should i do...i should do this or that...what is right and what is wrong...i should think emotionally or practically...etc etc...
I don't want to live...i just want to die...i m tried of all these things ...i feel so alone...i m tried of crying ...i want to be free from all this...i want somebody to advice me ...to encourage me to live...to say me that this life is not all dark but there is sunshine ...bcs i don't believe in anything ...i don't think everything will alright...and i feel like i m nobody ...noone cares for me...i m not imp in anyones life...there will be no diff f i m alive or not...simply i don't think there is anything in my life for i can live...

Focus on what you want from life, because it may be hard to accept but sometimes, adults just can't get along. Happiness doesn't always come from the larger things, sometimes, even the smaller things make the biggest impact. Understand that you need to focus on your goals and dreams in life. Forget about everybody else. You don't need to focus so much on things that hurt you. You have your whole life ahead of you. Think of the bright future you could have ahead of you.

As for friends, true friends don't look at your appearance. They value you for who you are. Be yourself, and let people know that you won't compromise who you are just for their approval. That's how you'll gain the independence you desperately crave. :) Life isn't a bed of roses. Giving up won't change anything but you should strive to make that change. Good luck, sweetheart.

Hasta la Vista peoples! See you next time.

Credit:
Angel-Jot.
-.Aphrodite.- 
blessing-beauty
Temptations.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GulaabiAakhein. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Wow! Such interesting answers. I'm sure this will solve many problems 😃 Great Job Team! 😊 
Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
good job Anonymous 👍🏼 loved ur answers :)
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wooot! I loved the thread and the answers, great job CCs and Dear Anonymous! Great going, and a FAB venture!

PS: Totally loved some of your answers to the questions on the DT and other IF stuff =P
Sherni_Jerry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The last question was the actual problem imo.

to that person. Just focus on the positivity half of your problem will get solved. Just try to share other things with ur friends who are only for study. There will be someone to listen you. Stay focus on the positivity & brighter part of life. Dream high. It does not matter if u r from small town or fat or poor in English. Determination and hard work will get u in ur dreamy life.

"Dreams come true" Best wishes for you from me.
starsshinex thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Loved all the answers. So well answered! 👍🏼
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderfully answered all the questions 👏
Good job dear Anonymous 👏
CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
well done guyz...very well answered all the queries...atleast to yor's extent...again a good job by u guyz...:)
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I love the answer to the last one. I really hope it makes a difference for the person who is suffering so much. All the best to everyone who submitted something!
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Great job and nice thread! I also didn't know those full forms, lol.