-Dear Anonymous: Your Questions Answered!- - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
I am about to start investigating on who this Anonymous is..Firstly they are a female. Possibly located in Canada  LOL JK  But in all honesty great job. Some very interesting questions and very nice answers as well.
great job...👏👏👏
thank you so much...😃
^ Great job and nice thread! 😃
Loved most of the answers. 😳
Answers are really good...
Found a really distressed person's question! Is it okay if I post a helpline for depressed people for those who are prone to suicidal tendencies? This can be removed if found out of topic.
AASRA organisation to help people in distress/depressed/suicidal, saves lives: -

About

Life is a war. Doctors fight disease. Lawyers fight injustice. Teachers fight ignorance. AASRA fights to prevent suicide. If you are in crisis, call 91-22-27546669/67
Mission
"WE AIM TO HELP PREVENT AND MANAGE MENTAL ILLNESS BY PROVIDING VOLUNTARY,PROFESSIONAL AND ESSENTIALLY CONFIDENTIAL CARE AND SUPPORT TO THE DEPRESSED & THE SUICIDAL".
Company Overview
Aasra is a crisis intervention center for the lonely, distressed and suicidal.

Aasra functions as a unit of Befrienders Worldwide /Samaritans and is and is a non-religious, non-political and non-sectarian organization, registered as a Public Charity under the Bombay Charity Act, 1960(Registration No. E 2047). Befrienders Worldwide/Samaritans has been working in the field of crisis intervention/ areas of emotional and mental health since 1960. 

Aasra is the only help line in Navi Mumbai and started functioning from 13 September 1998.
Email[email protected]

INFO CREDIT: "AASRA Facebook Page"

P.S.: Sorry for this. But thought, might help that person. I'll edit this if inappropriate.

Edited by chahat4u - 9 years ago
Actually a very great idea!! Keep it up.. :)
Lovely answers! I really would like to help the people who asked some of the questions here, especially the last person.

To the person who asked the first question. 
 Hey Buddy! As they said, everyone is not perfect. Being fat is not a curse. You should try to reduce your weight not for others but yourself, to feel good about yourself, not to please others. And if your friends do not enjoy your company and ill-treat you because of your body shape then I suggest you change your friend circle because they surely are not worthy of you. 

Q: The person who asked the last question
A: Dear, People always have issues. Every family fights that does not mean there is no love. And if you think that your family is at such a stage that it can't get along at all, then I suggest you concentrate on no one but you. And since you said that you are good at studies, I would ask you to put in your heart and soul in your studies to make a great career for yourself. And you are just 18 years old ! You have got so much more to see in life! Every teenager faces the things you mentioned. That DOES NOT mean in any way that you think of ending your life. Even I used to be lonely and alone at one point but I have found the way to make friends. And that is just by being yourself, not feeling ashamed of yourself! You are perfect the way you are. Don't TRY to make friends. Just be yourself and you'll make great friends on your own. Hope you have a great life :)

Sorry for the typoes.