Posted: 9 years ago

He came home and sat on his couch relaxing himself. It was his last day in Mumbai, so he decided to go and meet his friends to bid a quick farewell. But he wanted something else, he wanted to spend his last day in Mumbai with someone special but he knew that saw was busy with her shoots and dance practice. So he decided not to disturb her.

It was mid Afternoon when suddenly his door bell ranged, "Iss waqt koan aya hoga..??" He said to himself and went to open the door.

"SUPRIZE" came a sweet voice as soon as he opened the door, he had his mouth opened in shock and eyes ready to pop out of the socket.

"Sukhdi tu yaha..??" He asked just to make sure that he is not day dreaming opps afternoon dreaming.

"Haan" she showed him her sweet smile.

"Saachi..??" He asked again as he was not believing that his wish was granted.

"Hey bhagwan, Kesa boyfriend diya hai ek toh surprise dene keliye itni mehnat ki aur ye toh mujhe under bhi nhi bolata hai" Shakti said dramatically making him laugh

"Oye nautanki chup hoja aur under chal" He said and hold her hand and made her sit on couch and he too sat beside her, "By the way, tera shoot tha nah jhalak keliye..??" He asked

"Haan tha but kya hai nah, I took off today" Shakti said and placed her head on his Shoulder.

"Off..?? kyun..??" He asked her making her look into his eyes.

"Coz I wanted to fulfill my sweet boyfriends wish before he goes to SA" She said looking into his eyes making him smile wide.

In instant he pulled her in hugged "I love you" he said and kissed her hair, "I love u more" came a sweet response from her.

Both break the hug and looked at each other. They never need any words to say when they are with each other. Before they could say anything to each other the other one must have already done that. There was some other kind of understanding and comfort level between them.

"So what the plan..??" he asked her.

"Umm wese Kunwar plan toh kuch banaya nhi hai mene, but first make something for me m deing in hunger" Shakti said holding her stomach

"Chal bol kya khayegi..??" he asked her lovingly.

"Joh tu pyaar se banake dega wo khalongi" She said and laughed

"Maggie..??" he asked and she nodded her head like five year old girl. He got up and walked into the kitchen to make Maggie and Shakti followed him.

Shakti sat on the kitchen slab and was moving her legs and watching Kunwar making Maggie for them.

"Kunwar Maggie kese banate hai..??" Shakti asked cutely.

"Shukdi tujhe Maggie banana ata hai" Kunwar said making her realize that she knows to cook it

"But hum issme paani kyun dalte hai..??" Shakti again asked a new question

"Sukhdi so that we can eat it" Kunwar said looking lovingly towards her.

"But Kunwar.." And there started millions of questionnaire for Kunwar to answer. Kunwar soon understood that it's just Shakti's plan to irritate him, he quickly finishes making Maggie and turns around towards Shakti and puts his both hand around Shakti.

"So would be Shakti Kunwar Amarjeet Singh, aaj aapko bohot question yaad arahe hai..??" Kunwar asked smiling evilly towards Shakti

"Haan wo actually" Shakti started smelling fishy as if she is going to be trapped.

"Wo actually kya..??" Kunwar said controlling his laugh.

"Wo Kunwar mujhe" Shakti started to say but was cut by Kunwar

"Haan bolo" Kunwar said inching forward

"Wo Kunwar, Wo" Shakti was not able to say as Kunwar was leaning more towards her, Shakti closed her eyes tightly ready for a kiss, but Kunwar smirks and was going to kiss her cheeks when Shakti pushes him and gets down the slab "Wo Kunwar mujhe nah bhook lag rahi hai" and starts laughing and takes the blow of Maggie and goes out, Kunwar only moves his hand in his hair and smiles at himself and goes out.

"Kunwar m getting bore yaar" Shakti said pouting her lips.

"Hay don't do like that I feel like kissing u" Kunwar said smirking

"Shut up" Shakti said and threw pillow on Kunwar's face, making Kunwar chuckle

"Aacha baba, umm movie dekhni hai..??" Kunwar asked sitting beside her.

"Haan, romantic wali" Shakti said excited like five year old girl

"Aacha chal umm Humpty Sharma Ki Dhulan dekhte hai" Kunwar said and went towards DVD player and started it.

The movie started both were sitting beside each other Shakti's head resting on Kunwar's chest and Kunwar's hand was holding Shakti's shoulders

"Kunwar u know Varun likes me" Shakti said smiling

"He likes your dance" Kunwar said correcting her.

"But he likes me" Shakti said, "You know nah dance and me are like same" Shakti continued and controlling her laugh

"No he likes only your dance" Kunwar announced

"Aww I can smell something burning" Shakti said teasing Kunwar more.

"No nothing is burning" Kunwar said, "Watch movie and your Varun" he continued

"Aww ma baby looks so cute when he is jealous" Shakti said and pulled Kunwar's cheeks and chuckled

"Huh" Kunwar said to which Shakti kissed his cheeks "But I love u" she said and hugged him

"I love u more" Kunwar said and hugged her back.

Then they watched the movie in each other's arms. It was totally what Kunwar had dream or more than what he had expected.

"Kunwar you remember our first meet in DID..??" Shakti asked sipping her coffee

"Of-course I remember you showed so much attitude" Kunwar said checking if he had packed all things or not

"Hey..!! I just didn't like to talk to Stanger" Shakti corrected him

"Haha I know very well" Kunwar said, "By the way u remember our first day on D3 set all were like Amar and Shakti and we both were ignoring each other" Kunwar said remembering there old days

"Haan and it was all becoz of u, u had fought with me" Shakti said and laughed and passed the coffee mug to Kunwar to drink

"Well kuch bhi ho they were awesome parts of ma life" Kunwar said coming beside Shakti, "And most difficult was when u told u are leaving D3 I was so sad" Kunwar said

"And now it's for me, you are leaving tomorrow" Shakti said with sad face, "I will miss u" she continued

"I will miss you too" Kunwar said cupping her face and aiming at her lip.

Shakti  closed her eyes Kunwar slowly placed his lips on Shakti's it was soft yet passionate kiss they both kissed each other showing how much they love each other and how much they will miss each other. Kunwar bit her lower lip she moaned and he entered her mouth and taste all nook and corner of her mouth their tongues were dancing with each other. they broke the kiss when the left lack of oxygen.

Kunwar moved down and kissed all over here neck and nibbled at her collar bone her hand automatically find their way towards Kunwar's hair and started messing it. This was driving Kunwar crazy he again pulled her in kiss but this time a wild one. Shakti was shocked but soon gave in and kissed him back with same passion.

Both were soon lying on bed Kunwar above Shakti and their clothes were lying somewhere on the floor. Kunwar kissed every part of her body and sometimes nibble at some places making Shakti moaned in his name which was driving him more and more wild. Soon they crossed all limited and made love whole night and slept in each other's arms.

Next morning Shakti woke up first and saw herself in the mirror in front of the bed. Her face had some other kind of glow, glow of being his, of her love, of her Kunwar. She blushed thinking about yesterday nights event. Kunwar woke up and saw her blushing.

"Oye hoye someone is blushing" Kunwar said teasing her to which Shakti blushed more and hide her face in her palms. Kunwar got up and kissed her forehead.

"I had a wonderful yesterday Thank you" Kunwar whispered and pecked her lips.

"Me too" Shakti said and hugged him.

Both of them reached at the airport finally it was time of Kunwar leaving. Shakti was asking him if he had taken all necessary things or not and had packed everything properly or not. And Kunwar was just answering all her question lovingly.

"Shakti I have taken everything baby" Kunwar said cupping her face making her look towards him.

"I will miss u" Shakti said and a small tear drop rolled down

Kunwar kissed the tear "I will miss u too baby" He said and there came a person telling them that he should go inside the airport now.

He rolled his trolley till entrance and looked backed towards Shakti who was standing smiling towards him. He came back and hugged her tightly "I love u" he whispered to which she too said "I love u too"

He broke the hug and kissed her softly. "I will be back soon" he said and went inside the airport to broad his flight.

The End

so Madhu here is the OS u told me to write i dont know if its romantic at all but this is what i could write hope u like it *fingers crossed*

So guyzz plzz review me back PLEASE

Abhilasha😳 

Res

Abhi I love u for this OS.

Will unres tomorrow..Edited by Endurance - 9 years ago
res
unres!!!
finally me unresing!! Huh...
madam do u really want to noe my comment??
I mean like tereko malum na I love it!!!
jab concept suna tabhi bola tha how much I loved the concept!!!
and reading the story!!! Its beautiful and cute!!!
the way shaks di gave surprise and the maggi part!!! ;)
chooo cute!!!
and the jealous wala part!!! Haayeee
refreshing memories!!! Best part!!!
and finally emotions were out!!!
their love is something cannot be explained!!!
I loved it!!! Dono ka pyar ek dusre ke liye!!!
I hate u kamo!!! :*
Edited by arsha_simran - 9 years ago
Awsummm
loved it.. i really wanted someone to write on last day of kunwar in india.. n u did it. thnks for it.. ❤️ 😃 Edited by jyoti_arsha - 9 years ago
ress
Abhi Mindblowing os
ill unress later 😉

Its was so beautifulll
Amezingly writen
Their love nd bond was
Awww so amezing i love it
so much
Sorry for late abhi
love itEdited by Sanchita_ArSha - 9 years ago
hey it was greatt!!!!! arsha last day,film watching ,aggie convo,then their romantic night,everything was awesome!!!!!!!!!!
this was awesome and fabulous os... loved it
Wow beautiful os.
Loved it a lot
Mindblowing superb os..i luvd it..their bond is always so megical Edited by luvuKR - 9 years ago
this was wonderful and mindblowing os... loved it