Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
@ flutu
they said Cole is from s1 past..dean n him have met and he has come to meet demon dean for a reason...
no idwa what it can be...lets see
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kit_Kat

@ flutu
they said Cole is from s1 past..dean n him have met and he has come to meet demon dean for a reason...
no idwa what it can be...lets see

yeah, he is from season 1. It would have made a diff to human dean, whatever cole had to say to him. But demon dean doesnt give a damn. So how would cole put across his point, whatever he wants to share with dean. Maybe he will help sam defeat the demon in dean πŸ€” but human dean is dead, if they kill demon dean, how will they bring him back?
HaymurS thumbnail
Originally posted by: flutterby

yeah, he is from season 1. It would have made a diff to human dean, whatever cole had to say to him. But demon dean doesnt give a damn. So how would cole put across his point, whatever he wants to share with dean. Maybe he will help sam defeat the demon in dean πŸ€” but human dean is dead, if they kill demon dean, how will they bring him back?

no idea yaar...kya karne wale hao is baar ye log...
but they say,at some point even Crowley will be like that demon dean was a bad ideaπŸ˜†
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hmmm... Crowley thinking demon dean to be a bad idea is a foregone conclusion. Crowley is used to bossing around and demon dean will do everything other than be a obedient follower. So crowley will have to eventually settle down to either silencing demon dean forever or curing dean of his demonness by helping sam, thereby helping himself. But i think we will miss the brotherly bond between sam and dean will it ever be the same?
HaymurS thumbnail

Hmmm... Crowley thinking demon dean to be a bad idea is a foregone conclusion. Crowley is used to bossing around and demon dean will do everything other than be a obedient follower. So crowley will have to eventually settle down to either silencing demon dean forever or curing dean of his demonness by helping sam, thereby helping himself. But i think we will miss the brotherly bond between sam and dean will it ever be the same?

good point...
well CVS grahan banke bethe hai dean Sam ke bromance pe...pata nahi kab wo din aenge jab ye log bethke apne mamle suljhaege and sulking chodenge...
this may be like a test for them ,this whole situation which may finally put everything to perspective...I mean dean thot Sam wont do anything or go a long way to save him,maybe this point to bw proven wrong as Sam will do stuff to save him and Sam as always wanted a normal life and all,this may put thing straight for him to have dean presence in his life...as Sam think he always let his bro down and all,this may end all that
at last,this may fill the gap between them and bring them closer and stronger than before!
what say?
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
I want Cas & Sam to find way to cure Demon Dean in this season itself! 
Tfs! 
flutterby thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kit_Kat

good point...
well CVS grahan banke bethe hai dean Sam ke bromance pe...pata nahi kab wo din aenge jab ye log bethke apne mamle suljhaege and sulking chodenge...
this may be like a test for them ,this whole situation which may finally put everything to perspective...I mean dean thot Sam wont do anything or go a long way to save him,maybe this point to bw proven wrong as Sam will do stuff to save him and Sam as always wanted a normal life and all,this may put thing straight for him to have dean presence in his life...as Sam think he always let his bro down and all,this may end all that
at last,this may fill the gap between them and bring them closer and stronger than before!
what say?

hmm. Even i hope so. Dean becoming demon should surely be the last tipping point to make sam realise how wrong he had treated dean in earlier seasons. It will be interesting to see sam hunt alone, whether he will miss dean. How much he wants his brother back; dean doesnt care about anyone now, so its upto sam to do all the caring, whether he will be as selfless as dean was or his selfish self...

Fill gap between them? πŸ€” depends where the track will be taken. How much popularity it gains. Whether the fans will outright demand for a normal dean or whether they are willing to allow demon dean to remain ruthless and evil or will the makers be forced to show a watered down version of demon dean later... 😳 is what will determine the brother's relation.Edited by flutterby - 9 years ago
HaymurS thumbnail

hmm. Even i hope so. Dean becoming demon should surely be the last tipping point to make sam realise how wrong he had treated dean in earlier seasons. It will be interesting to see sam hunt alone, whether he will miss dean. How much he wants his brother back; dean doesnt care about anyone now, so its upto sam to do all the caring, whether he will be as selfless as dean was or his selfish self...

Fill gap between them? πŸ€” depends where the track will be taken. How much popularity it gains. Whether the fans will outright demand for a normal dean or whether they are willing to allow demon dean to remain ruthless and evil or will the makers be forced to show a watered down version of demon dean later... 😳 is what will determine the brother's relation.

it will be amazing to see some role reversal...from interviewd n all,till now Sam is adamant to find n cure dean...lets see how he does it..
regarding gap,hmmm till now I think max wants to see demom dean for some time...
flutterby thumbnail
You remember that bela...? She got a negative votes from fans and hence her track was cut short. She wasnt actually shown killed... But presumed to be killed. Waisehi something happening? People vote for demon dean to remain ruthless and evil, some want him to care about sam somewhere, some want him to not act like a demon... Aise kuch..

Sorry, am not able to like your posts.Edited by flutterby - 9 years ago
HaymurS thumbnail

You remember that bela...? She got a negative votes from fans and hence her track was cut short. She wasnt actually shown killed... But presumed to be killed. oh
Waisehi something happening? People vote for demon dean to remain ruthless and evil, some want him to care about sam somewhere, some want him to not act like a demon... Aise kuch..

Sorry, am not able to like your posts.

dat I will agree...ppl want demon dean but they have their owb version of demon dean...
some want whole evil...
some want soft side for Sam n Cass...like me🀣
but demon dean is surely for excitement this season
no prob...