Posted: 9 years ago
1. Favourite Holiday destinations
2.Favourite Foods
3. Favourite Desserts
4. Favourite Colour
5. Which phone do you use?
6. Moblie or Laptop
7. Chocolates or Crisps
8. Whats are your strengths and weaknesses?
9. If you got chance to be in SG which character you would be and why? you cant choose Suvi
10. Reading or Writing
11. Favourite Book
12. Sweets or Ice cream
13. outgoing or shy
14. Rain or Sun
15. favourite Subject
16. worst subject
17.share your most embarrassing moments
18. what is your biggest achievement in life so far
19. favourite game
20. favourite cartoons
21. Ipad or ipod
22.TV or Laptop
23.FB or IF
24.what would be your perfect weekend?
25. which character would u be from pretty little liars and why?
26.What is your ambition?
27. If you have 3 wishes what would they be?
28. if you get chance to meet your favourite actor/actress who would u choose? what would be ur reaction?
29. favourite country?
30. snow or rain
31. What advise would you like to give me?
32.. if the world could go back in time what year would u want to go back in time?
33. one thing you would change in your life?
34. Poor life with happiness or Rich life with no happiness
35. meeting your favourite star or meeting SG IF gang 
36. where do you see yourself in 10 years?
37. who is you favourite character in TRT and why?
38. what is your Favourite scene in TRT so far?
39. Favourite offscreen Shiviti Interview? (you cant say all choose 1)
40. What kind of show would you want Shiviti to do next if they got chance to work together again?
41- What character would you like to be in APHG?
42- Favourite scene in APHG?
43- Favourite accessory? 
44. favourite shopping centre?
45. watching your favourite show on TV or chatting on FB/IF
46.Castle or Pretty liars
47. APHG or Mahabharat
48. Favourite character in Mahabharat?
49- Reading or writing
50.heels or flats

Will be back with more questions πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: JustMySelf

congo behna  πŸ‘πŸ€— πŸ₯³

omgg. u have karam dp ???😲 khab ???😲 and Ithought u are shivin ki deewani ??πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
JustMySelf thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Naz.Karam-

omgg. u have karam dp ???😲 khab ???😲 and Ithought u are shivin ki deewani ??πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

no i love yuvreen n i love karam..i ws scared u wd eat me up nazu 4 this dp πŸ˜†
iiManAsiii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
1. Favourite Holiday destinations nothing as such
2.Favourite Foods desserts and junk of course, out of that maa ke haath ka khana is best..
3. Favourite Desserts kheer, choco, gajar ka halwa, mishti doi, dil kasar, kalanand, ras gulla, rasmalai, gulab jamun.. oh dear the list won't end. I love all difficult to pick one.
4. Favourite Colour  Black and purple
5. Which phone do you use? nokia X-3🀒 but just going to get a new one in a month or so i gussπŸ˜ƒ
6. Moblie or Laptop  no lappy for me so mobile
7. Chocolates or Crisps both
8. Whats are your strengths and weaknesses? friends and famile both are my weaknesses and strengths
9. If you got chance to be in SG which character you would be and why? you cant choose Suvi I think I would rather be preety I dunno why but I guess so.
10. Reading or Writing  both no and yes
11. Favourite Book I read very less so if gotta pick then it shall be A walk to remember, Percy Jackson lightning thief, ya i guess that's it
12. Sweets or Ice cream Both
13. outgoing or shy I'm shy to strangers
14. Rain or Sun rain
15. favourite Subject mathematics and english
16. worst subject history and physics i've got a grudge
17.share your most embarrassing moments: This one is fun. i have got a math teacher at school who just looks gol gol as a ladoo so we call her that. she doesn't really like me I guess I'm too naughty in her class. so me and my friend we had just gone mad that day. anyone who saw us would say "these girls should go in a mental asylum!!!πŸ˜†"   so we were just moving from the last bench to the 2nd last one in her class without creating much of a chaos. but our great school and it's great management. πŸ˜‘ I just kept my bag on desk beside and boom that desk was already broken(we knew it from before silly me i forgot it was broken) it fell on me and I just couldnt get it up fixed. I started rofling along with my friend. We were holding our stomachs and laughing and the teacher was like. "What is wrong re? Why are they acting like this? I know this girl is very naughty" that cracked us up even more and the whole class also started off laughing. that was really embarrassing it happened last friday only. πŸ˜†
18. what is your biggest achievement in life so far poori life baaki hai.
19. favourite game none
20. favourite cartoons richie rich, micky mouse, powerpuff gals, shinchan, phineas n ferb
21. Ipad or ipod I pad
22.TV or Laptop TV
23.FB or IF both
24.what would be your perfect weekend? filled with comfort and family and friends
25. which character would u be from pretty little liars and why? difficult to choose maybe Aria. I kinda like her. if not her then defo Spencer. I love her too.😳
26.What is your ambition? I don't know i'm a confused little fellow.
27. If you have 3 wishes what would they be? 
1. Meet whole sg gang and u guys.
2. Get a new phone.
3. To get more wishes.
28. if you get chance to meet your favourite actor/actress who would u choose? what would be ur reaction? Shivin n smriti. I'l shout hug n faint.
29. favourite country? I love my India β­οΈ
30. snow or rain I've never been in snow but still snow.
31. What advise would you like to give me? Be as you are.
32.. if the world could go back in time what year would u want to go back in time? the time when my parents were kids
33. one thing you would change in your life? nothing
34. Poor life with happiness or Rich life with no happiness the life i'm living now would be the best.
35. meeting your favourite star or meeting SG IF gang SG-IF gang
36. where do you see yourself in 10 years? Never thought. Maybe studyin living wid family n frnds happily.
37. who is you favourite character in TRT and why? I like all. specially yuvi. he's just awesome.
38. what is your Favourite scene in TRT so far? the whole text has been my fave
39. Favourite offscreen Shiviti Interview? (you cant say all choose 1) The car interview
40. What kind of show would you want Shiviti to do next if they got chance to work together again? I don't care which show they come in. I just want them to be in it. everything will become good automatically.
41- What character would you like to be in APHG? Bhavna. I find her the only sensible on alive.
42- Favourite scene in APHG? nothing which wowed me very much I guess. I just like all scenes never faved any one particular one.
43- Favourite accessory? earings and bracelets
44. favourite shopping centre? Quest mall
45. watching your favourite show on TV or chatting on FB/IF Chatting anyday.
46.Castle or Pretty Little Liars: Both. but maybe Castle is 0.5 more.
47. APHG or Mahabharat both
48. Favourite character in Mahabharat? The mahabharat the show on tvf is a total fake. My friend is a follower she always keeps updating me and as far as I have noticed and heard and compared the book with the serial. the CV's are jsut mad and have spoiled the whole show. but still if i have to choose I really dunno. All are wrong in some way or the other.
49- Reading or writing both
50.heels or flats flats if it's a normal getting-out-of-house-kinda-thing but heels if it's a party.

ANSWERED THEM ALL...
ShivuNozzie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congratulations Manasi πŸ€—
iiManAsiii thumbnail
THANK YOU SIMU DI AND KDI πŸ€—
iiManAsiii thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ShivinkiJas

Hey Manasi... Congo once Again...

So here r my questions for Grilling...enjoy answeringπŸ‘πŸΌ

1. Do you think people are basically bad or basically good? Basically good.
  2. Do you think morals are universal or relative to the beliefs, traditions, and practices of individuals or groups? I guess they are universal.
  3. Do you think God exists? Sometimes yes and sometimes not.😳
  4. Do you think any kind of afterlife exists? I dunno. never completed my first life.πŸ˜›
  5. Is torture ever a good option? If no, why not? If yes, when? No I don't think it's a good option until in exceptional cases. I feel torturing anyone doesn't suppress the person but in fact makes him/her more stronger. 
  6. What's the most money you've ever given away? in what sense? 
  7. What's the biggest personal change you've ever made? biggest personal change...? uhmm I feel I've become a very sensitive and emotional person. choti choti baaton par bura manana and stuff like blaming myself for anything or the other.
  8. What's the stupidest thing you've ever done? stupidest. I don't remember there's a long list in fact I feel whatever I have ever done is stupid... πŸ˜†
  9. What do you think would be one of the best steps we could take toward ending poverty around the world? First thing to be done is that people should stop being selfish and corrupt.
  10. What do you think we could do to best improve the education system? Change the education minister and Remove V.Joshi as the head of CBSE!!! πŸ˜‘😑
  11. In general, what do you think about art? the way you portray your feelings. Only thing that's on a paper and stays there forever.. it's eternal.
  12. What are some of your favorite websites? India-forums, Facebook, Wikipedia and of course google without which every student would have failed. πŸ˜†
  13. What's the biggest lie you've ever told? nothing as such. whatever it was is you guys and IF stuff which is know exposed to most of the people I know the close ones.
  14. What's something most people don't know about you? that I have a split personality on internet.
  15. What's something you wish everyone knew about you? not everybody but some that I write and I have a split personality on the internet. πŸ˜ƒ
  16. What are some of the first things you do in the morning? Check my phone and talk to you people and of course brush and have a bath.πŸ˜ƒ
  17. What's the worst thing that's ever happened to you? I feel most of the things that has ever happened with me are worst but then time passes and opinions change...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
  18. Do you cry easily? I was often known as rotlumai in my childhood days. though I'm not called by the name but still I hold on toh the meaning of it. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
  19. How do you feel about public speaking? Something at which I'm totally not good.
  20. Do you like to talk on the phone? depends on the person I'm talking to.
  21. How many emails do you get each week, roughly? it's fb spams nothing much and in the project season i do get 4-5 a week..
  22. What's one of your favorite questions to ask new friends or to get a conversation going? What stream did you take up or are you going to take? normal interests and stuff trust me i'm not good at talking with strangers but once i know a person trust me the response from them is gonna be that "This girl is very talkative" πŸ˜†
  23. Would you ever sky dive or bungee jump? Yes yes of course I always wanted to do something like that never got a chance.
  24. Have you ever been in a fist fight? as in panja ladana oh yeah...
  25. What's the best prank you've ever pulled? best?? All of my pranks are the most awesome ones ever. they're so many that I don't even remember. 🀣
  26. What did you do on your 13th birthday? at midnight was in movie hall watching english vinglish next day was studying math had my terminal on the next day. 
  27. How would you explain your basic life philosophy? Anything, Everything, Anyone can happen with me within just a fraction of a second and I have to face it.
  28. Would you rather be hated or forgotten? I'm a person who cannot be forgotten bt I'm not that person either who can be hated, I don't know what others think of me. So I don't know. 

Questions about meπŸ˜› 

1. Why u consider me funniest person on the forum?πŸ˜‰  because you are my jdi πŸ€— ❀️

2. How am I? how do you like me/hate me?πŸ˜› you are toh the most wonderful person I've ever come across. I don't like you neither do I hate you, it isn't neutral either. coz I love you :*

3.Is there something about me that you've always wanted to know but have never asked?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ I'm going to think about it and answer later pakka.

Unanswered questions of last time. ANSWERED!!!
iiManAsiii thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mizzle22

Great answers so far Manasi..πŸ˜ƒ

Now my questions:
1.What is your greatest wish? That I can make everyone happy.
2.If you had a chance to visit one of these places..where would you go?- Egypt,Paris,Australia,Antartica..- Paris I guess I always wanted to see the Eiffel tower
3.Who is your role model in your life?Why so? Mom always. she's the best. She has inspired me from day 1.
4.What are your talents that make you unique..πŸ˜‰  I think I don't have a talent and even if I do I haven't discovered it yet.
5.What is your ambition in life? to be in some profession I'm exceptionally good at.
6. If you get drenched from head to toe with muddy water 2 blocks away from school..and there are only 5 minutes left to an important exam..what would you do?πŸ˜† go anyway. Exam's are important. and i wouldn't lie but I would first have the quote in mind "A single sheet of paper cannot decide my future" - I guess it's by Einstein
7.Which quality do you want to be known for- kindness,bravery or intelligence..πŸ˜ƒ kindness which I lack I think I don't know only you people can tell me that honestly.πŸ˜ƒ
8.Which do you hate more- dishonesty, disloyalty or disrespect..πŸ˜‰ dishonesty. coz if your not honest you can never be loyal. 
9.If you could bring back and re-live any one day of your life..which day would it be?😊 The Day I came into the world😳
10.Winter or summer? Winter
11.One thing that you cant do without..πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ Family, friends internet and phone.

That's all..😊

Unanswered questions of last time. ANSWERED!!!Edited by Shivinian - 9 years ago
mizzle22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
All I can say is..we are so alike in our thoughts Meg..😲
Hmm..split personality..interesting..
Nice answering.πŸ‘ You had exams last time I remember..
iiManAsiii thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mizzle22

All I can say is..we are so alike in our thoughts Meg..😲 haww... lolπŸ˜† 
Hmm..split personality..interesting..  iI dont have that kind of a split personality in which here I am someone and in real i'm some one else. all i meant is that i have 2 lives but they are interrelated.
Nice answering.πŸ‘ You had exams last time I remember..  Hell yeah..πŸ˜†