~Dil Dostii Dance Spoiler Corner #2~ - Page 12

Posted: 9 years ago
Omg this week episodes are going to be emotional episodes. I hope we get swaron bike ride too.
Originally posted by Swaronvrushan

Monday:The D3 gang becomes emotional.as its the time to say goodbye.

Tuesday:Raghav becomes emotional and faints,while talking about his father.what is the real truth behind the death of raghavs father?

Wednesday:Daddu reveals the truth behind Raghav's father's death.will this resolve all issues between Raghav and his sister.

Thrusday:The D3 gang plan to embark on a new path in life.whats in store for them

friday:The D3 gang is all set for their new mission.Mission Dil,Dosti,Dance and Nautanki Village

Village again? ab kya Nautanki dikhane wale hain CVs... !! 😕
kuch zyada hi Raghav Raghav ho raha hai...i hope spoilers r mis leading... they will give more gang scenes and Swaron romance rather than newbies on  the last days of D3 
Dont know what to expect from these spoilers! Whatever it is, hope we get to see good scenes of SwaRon and hope that at the end of the day I am a happy and content D3 fan!

Wow. Though the show is verge on ending..they plan to stretch it again * slow caps * Kudos👏👏
Looks like still no kriya
Channel v stop playin wid us fans
Village nautanki oh god kya bakwaas hai 🤢
Kunwar arghhh u shudnt hv cm back in d3 kya kya dekhna padta hai yr tumhare liye 😡Edited by ..kunwarSOUL.. - 9 years ago
these ghatiya spoiler even in last days of d3...no wonder show is ending
Hum Sab Ko Milega Baba Jee Ka THULLLUUU🤣 🤣
No wonder mere TV se Channel V chala gaya.. =___=
Ending ke time par bhi faltu drama o.O