MIDs need to be stopped! URGENT!

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Today there was an incident in the Bollywood Section.

Upper DTs,

Once a member is banned, it is still easy for them to create a new account and post once again. This glitch needs to be fixed. There are some messed up people on India Forums. They threaten members and go to really bad extremes. Sure you may be able to ban them, but then they can just create a new ID and wham they're back again. Is there a way to resolve this issue? 

Please do something! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
BAN the IP forever. Do it 2-3 times for new id suspecting to be him. It will get rid of him forever.
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Ban the IP of that member plz!
MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
IP of that member should be banned forever. Most of all his present ID is still not banned. 
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I  am  sorry  to  butt  in but  ip  of  computer or  phone  is  banned  if  that  person  buy  a new  phone  and  create anid  then  how  will  mods  know
MIDs can also be created using proxies so I don't think this issue can be resolved.
ChannaMereya thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Serendipity.

MIDs can also be created using proxies so I don't think this issue can be resolved.

Exactly that  is  why  internet  is  not  taken  seriously  and  ppl  are  advised  not  to  be  fooled...u  need  to  deal  with  it  and  be  careful  bas  max  u  can  do
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
There must be a way. Technology has advanced a lot. I should know. I'm an IT major! Lol

Idk. I just thought it's important for this to at least get to Vijay ji so least he can give us some proper insight.
ChannaMereya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

There must be a way. Technology has advanced a lot. I should know. I'm an IT major! Lol

Idk. I just thought it's important for this to at least get to Vijay ji so least he can give us some proper insight.

lol  I  am  an  IT   graduate  too  and  no  if  their  was  a  way  so  many  cases  everyday  wouldnot  be  going  on  on  net  ...Yes  this  ID  can  be  blocked  but  he  not  able  to  create  new  id  is  impossible..And  u  should  know  better  technology  isnt  fool  proof..And  their  is  always  a  way
Lalalalost thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ban the ID forever.
members are being harassed and that's not right 👎🏼