Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AdhwikPriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
kaha gaye aap story complete to kare,,,pls we will waiting for u r updt yaar!!!!!
MyLuvRaShi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: ARUJI

Continue soon.

hain kuthe milala tulaEdited by Ramsakshi - 9 years ago
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

good story & concept dear but didn't liked that Ram is Casanova hope to see him redeem after he gets Priya in his life back... but it was indeed awesome update to read really enjoyed through out the part... so moving now for next...
leena04 thumbnail

Part 2
so Ram has actually attracted towards Priya but then why he didn't go with esha if he not completely changed lagta hai Priya ka jadu chal raha hai... Priya is Neha's sis... Vik is very protective for her good he called Dadi now Ram's all bad habits will come to at end... but it was indeed awesome update to read really enjoyed through out the part... so moving now for next...
leena04 thumbnail

Part 3
really nice story Ram me shudhar ne k kuch aasar ab nazar aa rahe hain... he is actually starting to like Priya but his mind still on just one thing hehehe I loved Vik's protective nature towards Priya HD really treats Priya as little sis awesome it will be great to read further ... but it was indeed awesome update to read really enjoyed through out the part... so moving now for next...
leena04 thumbnail

Part 4
I thought Ram is changing bug his mind still on just one track he just want to have Priya once hope until he changes his views towards girl Priya don't end up being his. .. but seeing Priya 's rudeness towards him feeling it will happens like that only... lived the last part it was funny & likeable too loved it... poor Vik always he get in problem due to Ram... but it was indeed awesome update to read really enjoyed through out the part... so moving now for next...
leena04 thumbnail

Part 5
ohh so Ram was not like thus always something happened in past change a Ram's life but wat it could be... why he had tears listing abt his sisters... something us very big in past hope Priya bring him on line soon... loved Vik here being man he warned Ram & also showed him true path along with that he said everything abt him to Priya & make her aware of Ram's bad habits. .. a gentle man & true friend... but it was indeed awesome update to read really enjoyed through out the part... Ram loves his Dadi a lot we can see that here last part was amazing Ram is getting real treatments so moving now for next...
leena04 thumbnail

Part 6
never had thought story will take this turn the Ram who was liking Priya till now suddenly started to hate her just b'coz she pointed issue of his sister ohh good something worst must be happy to her... Priya ne purane ghav phir se taza kar diye... I just hope Ram could be bale to forgive Priya soon... Priya also didn't listen to him & went on her lectures he must be so hurt... Shreya surly knows something abt him but what hope it will revealed soon... the only thing i loved was Friends chatting over marriage hope Ram & Rajat both wont fall for same girl want Priya only for Ram... but it was indeed awesome update to read really enjoyed through out the part... so moving now for next...
leena04 thumbnail

plzzz continue soon waiting for it...
MyLuvRaShi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dhristikpd

Plsss continue naa

ll try to update soon