Frequent Posters

bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Diksha_1991

Bawa..  going to miss you both..😒

All the Best.. Do keep cuming as & wen u get time..😛

Hey Diksha... How are you sis 😃 We too will miss you dear ! 😳
Thanks for your wishes... We will be back soon n try to come when get time.. ! 😛 🤗
mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Oh thats great News! You are going on holiday? where in US exactly?

babita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Very emotional post Bawa bro and Swati ⭐️
What a cute way to address everyone, and what a beautiful song for Swati! Wow! Full of lovely emotions. 😃❤️
I'll miss you both. Please do come back soon. Meeting you and your family yesterday was a lovely day of my life. Thanks for everything you did for me. Love you both. And your cutie is so cute and sweet. Missing him and will miss all of you loads. 🤗
Take care, May all your wishes come true. Keep coming here. You both Rock here! 

Edited by babita68 - 9 years ago
bawaswift thumbnail
Originally posted by: mudraswathi

Oh thats great News! You are going on holiday? where in US exactly?

Yes Mudra di.. Great news na ! 😃 Going for studies.. 😳😆 Yes di... it looks ajeeb.. but i will be there to study my business n Swati will study business courses... She has just joined the family business this month on her b'day 😳😉😃 So.. we are going there to study n for a little vacation too !  
Thanks for your wishes... Chicago,, Montreal n then NYC 🥳
bawaswift thumbnail
Originally posted by: babita68

Very emotional post Bawa bro and Swati ⭐️

What a cute way to address everyone, and what a beautiful song for Swati! Wow! Full of lovely emotions. 😃❤️
I'll miss you both. Please do come back soon. Meeting you and your family yesterday was a lovely day of my life. Thanks for everything you did for me. Love you both. And your cutie is so cute and sweet. Missing him and will miss all of you loads. 🤗
Take care, May all your wishes come true. Keep coming here. You both Rock here! 

Hey Babita dear ... Thanks so much my sis ! 😃 
You liked the song... 😳 😉😆
Yes dear,,, it was so lovely to meet you n get to know so much abt you... My family is in all praises for you.. Even cutie loved you a lot 😛 
We too will miss you Babita.. so nice of you... Thanks dear for your wishes... Yes will be coming here time to time... ! 🤗
aardhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Bawa and Swati
Good luck in all your endeavors. Hope you have a super successful and safe trip. Take care of the little one. 😃🤗

Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Hi Bhavit and Swati.. and Of course Shubham.. Take care the three of you. Of yourselves and of each other. Wishing you the very best of luck and happy journey. May you have a successful and memorable trip. 

Keep in touch. 

bawaswift thumbnail
Originally posted by: aardhan

Hi Bawa and Swati

Good luck in all your endeavors. Hope you have a super successful and safe trip. Take care of the little one. 😃🤗

How beautifully said Aarti 😃 👏 Thanks for your awesome wishes ! 
Yes .. we need good luck for every thing there ! Sure will be taking care of the Cutie of this lovely Forum ! 🤗
You have very well said Aarti... The journey of a thousand miles begins with s single step... And this is our first step of our life towards success... We will be trying our best... Baaki Rab pe chhoda ! 😳😃
Thanks for your wishes and your very thoughtful advises to Swati every day.. every time... Just read abt the car seat... Swati is not ready... but i am gonna have one... It will be used or not.. I am gonna have one ! Thanks Aarti for EVERYTHING ! 👏 🤗 
Edited by bawaswift - 9 years ago
rajanigandha26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
All the Best Bawa and Swati. Explore the new places and enjoy your stay in US. Take care of Shubham. God bless you. Will miss you both and your lovely comments on all posts. Wish you happiness and success in future endeavors. 
bawaswift thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suvika.

Hi Bhavit and Swati.. and Of course Shubham.. Take care the three of you. Of yourselves and of each other. Wishing you the very best of luck and happy journey. May you have a successful and memorable trip. 

Keep in touch. 

THanks soo much Suvi di 🤗
Yes di wll take care of all three of us 😃 Many many thanks for your best wishes n love you have always given to us ! Your much needful advises thay you have discussed with Swati... so helpful they have been to us ! Thnkuuu 😳
Thanks for your wishes n yes will be keeping in touch... As i said... Isske siwa janaa kahaan ! 😃
Loved your wish of Angles giving us their needful watch ..! Me so overwhelmed with the love n support from You and all of you ! 🤗