Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Thanks to all of you! We will miss you!!! - Page 4

bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: rajanigandha26

All the Best Bawa and Swati. Explore the new places and enjoy your stay in US. Take care of Shubham. God bless you. Will miss you both and your lovely comments on all posts. Wish you happiness and success in future endeavors. 

Thanks so much Rajani for your lovely wishes ! πŸ˜ƒ
Sure dear sis... we will enjoy at our best... Have been there before .. n will go to new places for sure.. ! πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Sure will take care of the little one.. ! 
We too will miss you Rajani... Its been a pleasure to read your awesome reviews n comments at every thread as well ! So sweet of you dear ! πŸ˜ƒ
Many many thanks for your wishes... Feeling touched !!! πŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

floridadoc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Very emotional post Bro..n very lovely song..beautiful AshNi siggy by Hina..for you n Swati..
Dearest Bro Swati n cutie Shubham..wishing you..All The Very Best..loads of happiness good health..n success..all your wishes be fulfilled n dreams be materialized..God Bless You All..Always..
Best wishes for your successful trip..Enjoy your stay..Happy safe journey...will miss you both here..plz take care n keep in touch..πŸ€—

For cutie..

bawaswift thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: floridadoc

Very emotional post Bro..n very lovely song..beautiful AshNi siggy by Hina..for you n Swati..

Dearest Bro Swati n cutie Shubham..wishing you..All The Very Best..loads of happiness good health..n success..all your wishes be fulfilled n dreams be materialized..God Bless You All..Always..
Best wishes for your successful trip..Enjoy your stay..Happy safe journey...will miss you both here..plz take care n keep in touch..πŸ€—

For cutie..

Hey Florida... my dear sis πŸ€—
Thanks for your wishes Florida... ! πŸ˜ƒ YESSS... Hina has created an awesome n a lovely siggy for both of us...⭐️ πŸ‘I am so happy with this gift.. ! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Thank you so much for your so emotional wishes sis... I feel touched n got emotional as well... Swati will be here to respond every one of you in a while.. ! 
We too will miss you Florida.. sure will be in touch ... ! πŸ˜³
Thanks for your loveliest wishes for us n for Shubham... he is gonna have a dance with those balloons n teddy... That cap goes to him now... Jshooommm... ! πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Thanks a lot for your every day wishes ... Its been a pleasure to be with you every day... Your awesome n much needful wishes have blessed us with happiness n joy.. ! Whatever you have done for us... Thanks is such a little word for that.. !
Will miss you ! πŸ€—
saibanu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Very emotional post Bawa bro ...Gonna miss you and swathi bhabhi so much .
Its from only few days i got a chance to talk to you but I must say , you both are the nicest and kindest of hearts , you both are awesome β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ
Wherever you go, be happy , keep rocking ...and be the same πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜ƒ
All the best for your next venture ...wishing you a Happy and safe  journey πŸ˜ƒ
Please keep in touch πŸ˜Š
And of course loads and loads of hugs and love to my lil nephew , Shubham πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by saibanu - 9 years ago
bawaswift thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: saibanu

Very emotional post Bawa bro ...Gonna miss you and swathi bhabhi so much .

Its from only few days i got a chance to talk to you but I must say , you both are the nicest and kindest of hearts , you both are awesome β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ
Wherever you go, be happy , keep rocking ...and be the same πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜ƒ
All the best for your next venture ...wishing you a Happy and safe  journey πŸ˜ƒ
Please keep in touch πŸ˜Š
And of course loads and loads of hugs and love to my lil nephew , Shubham πŸ˜ƒ

We too will miss you Sai πŸ˜³
Aww,,, so sweet of you dear.. even i find you so kind hearted !!! Solving the problems of others is a very humble job... And you do it so happily ! πŸ‘
Sure will be rocking as you say ! πŸ˜‰ And will be in touch surely !
Thanks for your lovely wishes Sai.. feel so touched !
Sho shweet of you... Shubham is gonna enjoy today... Loads of huggies to him... shona babyy πŸ€—
Thanks Sai... we will miss you dear ! πŸ˜ƒ
Swatishubh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -deepali17-

Bawa..  going to miss you.. this is bittersweet.. but the silver lining is that you are coming closer to our world..

Peak in whenever you get a chance.. lot of free Wifi connections available here in these countries.

Swati aur Bawa ka saath yun hi chalta rahe is forum main..

Take care and keep in touch..

So sweet of you Deepali di. Such sweet and lovely words. Being your friend is a blessing at the forum. We are family. Luv ya. Will be keeping in touch. β€οΈ πŸ€— 
Swatishubh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jayasree.rao

Bawa & swati,

I wish you a happy time. i do not know the purpose of your trip to the US but what ever it is I wholeheartedly  wish you both the best of health and happiness.  Success in what ever you do and a  long life together.

i know that you may not be able to be  totally away from the forum . keep in touch. GOD Bless you all.

jayasree

Your blessings will give us success, that's sure Jayasree di. Thanks for being with us, always. Luv ya β€οΈ πŸ€—
Swatishubh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: parmarA

@Bawa and swati and chhotu shubh.

@Bawa very emotional post Bro.I didn't knew that You swati and prince are going together to US.

We will miss you all.I will miss your Alka di in my post.

Aapki journey successful ho yahi bhagwan se prarthna.

Take care and Happy journey.

We are going to miss you all.

You are so sweet Alka di. Your lovely prayers will give us more of His blessings. Thanks for being with us, ever! Going to miss you, Luv ya β€οΈ πŸ€—
Edited by Swatishubh - 9 years ago
Swatishubh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tasha1994

will miss u bhavit and Swati
hope to see u here soon

Hi Tasha, we'll miss you too dear. Sure will come back soon, Luv ya β€οΈ πŸ€—
Swatishubh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Anjani9

Bawa, Please come back soon...just a Hi is enough...

All The Best..

Thanks Anjani ji, Luv ya β€οΈ πŸ€—