Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swatishubh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: indu6789

Bawa swati n shubh..I d really miss u...my story will be incomplete without u...but I hope u keep reading...

We'll also miss you Indu di. Yes we will never leave your AshNi. Will be reading the updates, for sure. Luv ya β€οΈ πŸ€—
Swatishubh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hkp11

Oh Bawa & Swati, we will miss you here in the forum so much!!  You're very welcome both for the AshNi siggie - didn't even think that we would be saying good bye to you both (and Shubham) from this forum. πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­    On the other hand, you are coming here to US, and so there is a chance to meet here. πŸ˜ƒ    I hope that you both will be able to visit the forum once in a while. πŸ˜³   Our love & support is always with you!!  We will miss you both here. 😭   We will cherish your presence in this forum!! πŸ€—  πŸ˜‰ 

Take care.  Hope your hopes & wishes come true in what ever you do! πŸ€— πŸ˜‰

Thanks for such sweet words Hina dear. We do have a chance to meet you, i'll be in the search of every chance of it. πŸ˜‰ Thanks for your wishes, and all that you do for us. yes we will be keeping in touch for sure. can't go away from this loveliest forum, ever. Pls do take care of your health,  Luv ya β€οΈ πŸ€—
Edited by Swatishubh - 9 years ago
Swatishubh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Diksha_1991

Bawa..  going to miss you both..πŸ˜’

All the Best.. Do keep cuming as & wen u get time..πŸ˜›

We will also miss you Diksha. Thanks for the wishes, yes will be back at times.
Luv ya β€οΈ πŸ€—
Swatishubh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mudraswathi

Oh thats great News! You are going on holiday? where in US exactly?

Holiday cum studiesπŸ˜ƒ. Mudra di, we will miss you. Luv ya β€οΈ πŸ€—
Swatishubh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: babita68

Very emotional post Bawa bro and Swati β­οΈ

What a cute way to address everyone, and what a beautiful song for Swati! Wow! Full of lovely emotions. πŸ˜ƒβ€οΈ
I'll miss you both. Please do come back soon. Meeting you and your family yesterday was a lovely day of my life. Thanks for everything you did for me. Love you both. And your cutie is so cute and sweet. Missing him and will miss all of you loads. πŸ€—
Take care, May all your wishes come true. Keep coming here. You both Rock here! 

It's really a pleasure meeting you Babita. You are a wonderful person yourself, that's why said all this for us. Take care, will miss you too. Keeping in touch, Luv ya β€οΈ πŸ€—
Swatishubh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aardhan

Hi Bawa and Swati

Good luck in all your endeavors. Hope you have a super successful and safe trip. Take care of the little one. πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

Thank you so very much Aarti di. Your efforts and pains for us and Shubham, never leaving any chance to tell me what's good and in the benefit of travelling with the baby and other important things too. What shud i say Di, You have halved our tensions. Even today you are full of helpful advises.I feel talking to my elder sis. Luv ya β€οΈ πŸ€—
Swatishubh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Suvika.

Hi Bhavit and Swati.. and Of course Shubham.. Take care the three of you. Of yourselves and of each other. Wishing you the very best of luck and happy journey. May you have a successful and memorable trip. 

Keep in touch. 

Hi Suvi di. Thanks for your wishes and much needful advises with full warmth and comfort, always. You have been with us in Shubham's festivals and with our journey here. You have always shown your love in every form. Talking to you makes me feel so good. A great writer and a lovely human being. I wud again say, You are an Angel, No SD for me at least. πŸ˜‰
Will miss you, keeping in touch, Luv ya β€οΈ πŸ€—
Edited by Swatishubh - 9 years ago
Swatishubh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rajanigandha26

All the Best Bawa and Swati. Explore the new places and enjoy your stay in US. Take care of Shubham. God bless you. Will miss you both and your lovely comments on all posts. Wish you happiness and success in future endeavors. 

Thank you so much Rajani ji. Sure will take care of him. Thanks so much for your wishes and prayers. Will miss you too. I'll also miss your lovely comments, and your talks at the threads, so thoughtful. Keeping in touch, Luv ya β€οΈπŸ€—
Swatishubh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: floridadoc

Very emotional post Bro..n very lovely song..beautiful AshNi siggy by Hina..for you n Swati..

Dearest Bro Swati n cutie Shubham..wishing you..All The Very Best..loads of happiness good health..n success..all your wishes be fulfilled n dreams be materialized..God Bless You All..Always..
Best wishes for your successful trip..Enjoy your stay..Happy safe journey...will miss you both here..plz take care n keep in touch..πŸ€—

For cutie..

Florida di, Luv ya. Yes, you're right very beautiful siggy gift from Hina dear. πŸ‘ You loved the song, πŸ˜‰ Your bro. πŸ˜†
Thank you so much for your lovely wishes and prayers. We are going to miss you a lot. As if we are.. i don't have much words to express di, I can't tell you what i'm feeling. You have done so much for us, even your bro got emotional today. I know your bond with him, so sibling like and very pure. Once he told me about you, He is your only bro. How can i ever forget your every day wishes and prayers and your awesome love for all of us. Am going to miss you loads.
Thanks for being with us every time and every where. Will be keeping in touch. Luv ya β€οΈπŸ€—
Warmth amd love for Shubham in your gifts and toys - Terrific as always, as every day you send for him. β€οΈπŸ€—