Thanks to all of you! We will miss you!!! - Page 7

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Swatishubh

Thank you so very much Aarti di. Your efforts and pains for us and Shubham, never leaving any chance to tell me what's good and in the benefit of travelling with the baby and other important things too. What shud i say Di, You have halved our tensions. Even today you are full of helpful advises.I feel talking to my elder sis. Luv ya β€οΈ πŸ€—
Its no trouble at all Swati. In the last few years I have traveled quite a bit with my kids so all these things I remember very well and sort of learnt from each trip. πŸ˜ƒ   β€οΈ  πŸ€—

All the best Swati and Bawa, have fun, lots of love to the baby. And internet is there everywhere. So I am sure wil get to read some of your experiences there too.
Originally posted by aardhan

Its no trouble at all Swati. In the last few years I have traveled quite a bit with my kids so all these things I remember very well and sort of learnt from each trip. πŸ˜ƒ   β€οΈ  πŸ€—

So sweet of you Aarti di. πŸ€— And it's all my privilege to get so much in my share. πŸ˜ƒ β€οΈ

Bawa has also respond you at page 4 πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ 
Originally posted by moushu

All the best Swati and Bawa, have fun, lots of love to the baby. And internet is there everywhere. So I am sure wil get to read some of your experiences there too.
Thank you so much for your love and wishes. Yes, we will have net there. Sure will be in touch, with our experiencesπŸ˜ƒ Luv ya β€οΈ πŸ€— 
Originally posted by moushu

Hi Ishani πŸ˜ƒ Thanks for your lovely wishes dear πŸ˜ƒ
Yeah there will be net there .. so will be in touch.. but will be quite less as we are so glued to it now πŸ˜› πŸ˜ƒ Will surely write down our experiences... πŸ˜³ Thanks for your concern n love to baby.. !!!

πŸ€—
Bro n swati..so happy for you..πŸ˜ƒ 
I know will miss you both ..  but u  said will peep in ..once u get chances.. so pls do visit forum...

I wish you  all the best ..   you may get success in whatever you do.. ...and have a happy journey.. πŸ€—
Hugs to  cutie pie shubham..πŸ€—

Success

sorry for late comment, I saw and liked but thought to come back later ..but..
Originally posted by bawaswift

Tu Hi To Jannat MeriTu Hi Mera Junnon 
Tu Hi To Mannat Meri Tu Hi Rooh Ka Sukun
Tu Hi Ankhiyon Ki Thandak
Tu Hi Dil Ki Hai Dastak
Aur Kuch Na Janu Mein 
Bas Itna Hi Jaanu
Tujhe Mein Rab Dikhta Hai 
Yaara Mein Kya Karu
Yaara Mein Kya Karu

Sajde Sae Jhukta Hai 
Yaara Mein Kya Karu

Kaise Hai Yeh Doori Kaise Majboori 
Mene Nazaron Se Tujhe Choo Liya
Kabhi Teri Khusboo Kabhi Teri Baatein 
Bin Maange Yeh Jahan Pa Liya

Tu Hi Dil Ki Ha Rounak
Tu Hi Janmon Ki Daulat
Aur Kuch Na Janu 
Bas Itna Hi Janu
Yaara Mein Kya Karu

Cham Cham AayeMujhse Tarshaye
Tera Shaya Ched Ki Chumta
Tu Jo MuskayeTu Jo Sharmaye
Jaise Mera Hai Khuda Jhomta
Tu Hi Meri BarkartTu Hi Meri Ibaadat

Aur Kuch Na Janu 
Bas Itna Hi Janu 
Yaara Mein Kya Karu

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Na Kuch Poocha, Na Kuch Manga
Tune Dil Se Diya Jo Diya
Na Kuch Bola, Na Kuch Tola
Muskura Ke Diya Jo Diya
Tu Hi Dhoop, Tu Hi Chau
Tu Hi Apna Paraya
Aur Kuch Na Janu, Bas Itna Hi Janu
Tujh Mein Rab Dikhta Hai, Yaara Mein Kya Karun
Sajde Sar Jhukta Hai, Yaara Mein Kya Karun
Tujh Mein Rab Dikhta Hai, Yaara Mein Kya Karun
Rab Ne.. Bana Di Jodii...

Thank you so much for sharing ..bro..such a beautiful song..  what a lyrics.. I love this song, β€οΈ

I can feel this is coming from your heart for  your swati..   u and Swati .. such a lovable,adorable couple.. be always in love  and happy..  πŸ˜ƒ  bhagwaan aap dono ko duniya ki saari khusiya de...πŸ€—

Bawa bro and Swati, i want to come to this post when ever possible. Can i come here to meet you and to leave messages for you?
Missing you even now, after meeting both of you... i have find a very lovely family. You all are so charming and nice. Love your family and your cutie πŸ€—
Originally posted by rrdsu

Bro n swati..so happy for you..πŸ˜ƒ 
I know will miss you both ..  but u  said will peep in ..once u get chances.. so pls do visit forum...

I wish you  all the best ..   you may get success in whatever you do.. ...and have a happy journey.. πŸ€—
Hugs to  cutie pie shubham..πŸ€—

Success

sorry for late comment, I saw and liked but thought to come back later ..but..
Hey Heena.. thanks for your wishes my dear sis πŸ˜ƒ We will also miss you dear.. ! πŸ˜³
Yes we will try our best to come here whenever possible.. this may take sum days you know... ! Thanks for your awesome wishes n love for cutie.. ! πŸ˜ƒ
How truly you have inspired us to reach the goal.. ! And many thanks to your prayers.. with your best wishes.. They will always be with us my dear.. ! 
You are not late Heena... see we are still here... ! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€— Take care... !!! 
Originally posted by rrdsu

Thank you so much for sharing ..bro..such a beautiful song..  what a lyrics.. I love this song, β€οΈ

I can feel this is coming from your heart for  your swati..   u and Swati .. such a lovable,adorable couple.. be always in love  and happy..  πŸ˜ƒ  bhagwaan aap dono ko duniya ki saari khusiya de...πŸ€—

Aww,, so sweet of you Heena πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ I thought of making a post as i promised you... but then socha ki jaane se pehle itni saari posts... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† So.. i put this one in the same post... Hope you liked it.. ! Yes.. you have Liked it ! 
Thanks for your kindest words... n your well wishes... They means a lot to us... N we need them too ! Thnkuuu πŸ˜ƒ