Nadheswaram

Nadaswaram July 28-Aug 2.Wed posted

raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Monday 28th july 2014

Update

Pirai and push coming back home...rendu perum polambing...mangatha kku help panna poi we got aapu ..all becoz of that mangatha...Pirai tells push to call mangs ..Push calls mangs and manga aarvama picks up the phone and asks enna aachu.nalla velai..no dilaogues...only bgm push tells her everything...Mangs shocked...next pirai's turn to shout at Mangs...Then maha phone vangittu ahdu kadhai ketkudhu...Pirai and push says maapu super angry...nee gaali innaikku...Call ends...Maha crying and villi mangs thiru thiru nnu muzhuchings..

Prasad comes home..super angry...mangs still in thiru thiru state..Inside sokku house..Sokku asks mangs enna orey sogam nu..mangs kadu kadu nnu says iam ok..Prasad stroms inside and shouts maha maha..Mangs pei muzhi muzhuchings..Prasad goes in and drags maha out and shouts at her..un parents aa poi invite panna sonna they went there to threaten them??..vara koodathu nnu solranga..ow dare thy...now hear my decision...Ur parents varakoodathu reception kku..All shcoked..Sokku says this is wrong..Prasad in no mood to listen says this is final decision and elaves...Maha crying and mangs still thiru thiru...

Sokku and mangs goes to meet pirai and push...Sokku says what u did is wrong..Pirai and push looks at mangu..mangu villi statue madhiri standing...Sokku says only solution to this problem is ask sorry to prasad..Pirai and push super shocked..Pirai kovama says idhukellam reason...mangs eyes alae speaking...dont tell dont tell nnu...pirai stops..Mangs says she will talk to them..Sokku leaves...Mangs dammal nnu pirai and pushpa kaalla vizhudhings.😲🀣...

Thodarum..

Reserved
Edited by _SK_ - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raaspach thumbnail
Tuesday
Migan special

Meenakshi dabal nnu falls on Pushpa and Pirai feet and begs them her son should not know this. If he knows then he will throw me as shredded paper. And she says forgive me and do not tell about me.  It is all pasa porattam than. you stood with me.  They tell me don't fall on my feet. Don't go against Prasad, if that happens then you have to distance from your daughter I don't want that happen.
Pirai melt and he tells you go and we will coem for my daughter.

Jagan hangs up the phone with Rohini and asks Malar about Nani matter. Malar tries to explain it was Siva. Jagan upset what ever happens onle of daughter's life will be spoiled.  Who ever it is then I will be upset either one of them.

Malar tries to explain but they all decide to go to Thiruppur after Sam reception. Malar tells I trust Gopi and I am sure he will take care of any problem. Still they decide to go ahead and check.

In Sokku house Kamu, Deivanani with Kamu and Paramu sons coem for function.

Magesu comes, asks Rags for auto money.

She brings all palagarams and asks Prasd to eat.  Prasad asks what and Sokku tells she wants to celebrate you becoming crorepathi.
She asks him to eat.  Gayu comes and tells parents left to come. Prasad happy tells Rags to distribute all palagarams to every one. magesu bulbu but no option.

Pirai and Pushpa come and ask for forgiveness. He tells they acted behind me. Stabbed my back. I won't ever forgive some one doign Sathi on the back. Sokku pleads him to forgive them.

But Prasad no I can never trust them and will not forgive them and they cannot attend reception.  
Subbu also tells them to chase out. Sokku shuts him off. Pirai too. Both Pirai and Pushpa cry and tell it is ok to avamanapattu fy as we are used to it any ways amd leave.

Sam in the company inviting Shiva, Shiva father comes there and he teases him and leaves.
After they leave Gopi asks Shiva why you are hiding the money matter. Shiva says soem thing and Gopi seems convinced. Gopi tells in the mornign he will go to Karaikudi for reception.

Shiva goes to Nani ans asks her to finish the photo matter night itself as he will be there tonight. Nani says yes.

Night Nani walks to gopi house.

Thodarum...
raaspach thumbnail
Wednesday
Sumi special😭

Wednesday Updates Episode 1124 Brief updates peepzs **Night - nani comes down to take picture but siva calls and scolds her as gopi already left for karaikudi. **Malar house - everyone present. Malar happy gopi beside him while sam says his the reason for gopi being here. Some mokka talk with sam and malar family. **Kamu calls gobi and tells him what happen and how angry prasath is - pirai and puspa not allowed for reception. Kamu gives phone to maha - gopi advice her how to handle this matter. Maha agrees. **Siva, nani, palani and siva father. Plans how to destroy gopi. Siva father ask nani to go karaikudi - reception tomorrow. In front of everyone lie that gopi rape her Dead Nani agrees Dead **Night time - maha does like gopi suggest. To cry and look upset. Prasath says he cannot see her crying especially now she is pregnant. He ask her to call her parents for the reception. Maha becomes very happy and calls her parents immediately. Happily tells her parents that prasath ask them to come for reception. She gives the phone to prasath and ask him also to talk to her parents. Prasath happily ask pirai to come. Malar kiss prasath forehead. thodarum
raaspach thumbnail
Thursday
Ratna specialπŸ˜†

Update on pg-3
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Fuh Fuh Fuh idhu enna super express monday updates sumi? πŸ˜†

Adhu enna reserve for migan reserve for ratna nu - idhu bongu attam re. Once u reserve means nenga taan updates πŸ˜›
nfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Friday update
1. Prasad tells all family members that gopi should not attend the reception and he says he has nothing against gopi, but as per josi's advice, he should not come. So emotional scenes, and prasad says he says he see his adirstam is for entire family, and not just for himself. He says, entire family needs money to pay off debts, marry of sisters etc. He says, he is ready to help gopi financially. Prasad falls at PP's feet and request him to accept his request... PP shocked, and says, will do so... PP asks who will inform Gopi, nobody is ready in the family... PP ask Prasad to meet Gopi and inform, and not avamanapaduthufy him after he comes to reception hall. PP also ask Prasad what he will do when ragini marriage comes, how can he ask Gopi not to come... Prasad tells he will get away if Gopi is involved... Prasad ask PP whether he is angry and will skip the funciton, but PP says he will surely attend, as he wants to thank Babu and Rani for being kind to Prasad , and to valarthufy him properly.

Rameshu and Malliga's brother in law meet and tanni adichufy... Rameshu wants to get drunk full and go to PP house to loot all nagai... He thinks they won't hand him over to Police, poor guy, he under estimate prasad...

2. Prasad goes to Josi and tells him that he convinced entire family. Prasad ask advice whether he can cal Gopi by phone and inform him. But Josi says no, he should not do, and suggest you and ask your sisters to do... Ragini and Geetha refuse, so is paramu and her sis... Prasad goes to Josi again (Mindless person, why does he go to josi for every thing ??, he didn't consult him when he asked pushpa and pirai not to come for reception)... Mageshu comes just at that time and Josi tells to ask her... Prasad tells her, Mageshu immediately jumps up and ready... She leaves to Malar's house to meet Gopi and inform..

No reception this week then !!!  What will Rasu, Siva, Nani do when they don't see Gopi in reception ? Their plans will be screwed πŸ‘

Edited by nfan - 9 years ago
nfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Someone need to point to Prasad that he and maha did same thing to Malar, went to their home and asked her not to come to reception.. Why is he upset now, is that because babu and rani are his valarppu parents ?
Director is portraying prasad as nut... he is angry at anything and every thing, though he is entitled to get angry this time πŸ˜›.  Nalla venum pirai and pushpa...

Waiting for more javvu and thamasha this week as Nani tries to take a photo with Gopi on the bed, reception sandaigal, and how prasad avoid gopi during the function..

Sue Nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: nfan

Someone need to point to Prasad that he and maha did same thing to Malar, went to their home and asked her not to come to reception.. Why is he upset now, is that because babu and rani are his valarppu parents ?

Director is portraying prasad as nut... he is angry at anything and every thing, though he is entitled to get angry this time πŸ˜›.  Nalla venum pirai and pushpa...

Waiting for more javvu and thamasha this week as Nani tries to take a photo with Gopi on the bed, reception sandaigal, and how prasad avoid gopi during the function..

People cannot see their mistakes but can quickly point out to others. I am happy Prasad caught Pirai and Pushpa red handed otherwise he will listen to Maha's excuses if someone else were to say it. 

Judging from Prasad's character he must see and hear with his own eyes/ears to believe. I am waiting for his biological mum to be caught - she is very smart falling on Pirai/Pusha legs is to safe her own neck. Its also for Pirai/Pushpa to be tight lipped and not to say to Prasad that she is part of the conspiracy. Once upon a time she was a very fair person in any situation - they have suddenly made her so evil. At the rate she is going she is going to lose Prasad to his adopted parents. Big PP is not capable enough to run the home front - after so many years of marriage he is unable to study his wife's character.

I hope Prasad will come to know of Joshiar's plans to make him go against Gopi. Maha had so much of respect for Gopi - that she even loved him at one point of time - suddenly she starts talking ill of him and tarnishing his character. Except for Malar/Gopi/Big PP/Ragini the rest all seem to have unstable characters. We see more evil than good.

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

People cannot see their mistakes but can quickly point out to others. I am happy Prasad caught Pirai and Pushpa red handed otherwise he will listen to Maha's excuses if someone else were to say it. 

Judging from Prasad's character he must see and hear with his own eyes/ears to believe. I am waiting for his biological mum to be caught - she is very smart falling on Pirai/Pusha legs is to safe her own neck. Its also for Pirai/Pushpa to be tight lipped and not to say to Prasad that she is part of the conspiracy. Once upon a time she was a very fair person in any situation - they have suddenly made her so evil. At the rate she is going she is going to lose Prasad to his adopted parents. Big PP is not capable enough to run the home front - after so many years of marriage he is unable to study his wife's character.

I hope Prasad will come to know of Joshiar's plans to make him go against Gopi. Maha had so much of respect for Gopi - that she even loved him at one point of time - suddenly she starts talking ill of him and tarnishing his character. Except for Malar/Gopi/Big PP/Ragini the rest all seem to have unstable characters. We see more evil than good.

I liked for a fact that Prasad caught red handed pirai/pushpa as the drama will not go on.

Yes waiting for the day for Prasad to know about Magatha and Josi tricks.

Hope it is not far.

Same way I wished Gopi was there watching when Nani tryign to take a pic of herself and Sam. Sam screwed it up. Otherwise she could have been caught then and there. πŸ€”
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Meenakshi dabal nnu falls on Pushpa and Pirai feet and begs them her son should not know this. If he knows then he will throw me as shredded paper. And she says forgive me and do not tell about me.  It is all pasa porattam than. you stood with me.  They tell me don't fall on my feet. Don't go against Prasad, if that happens then you have to distance from your daughter I don't want that happen.
Pirai melt and he tells you go and we will coem for my daughter.

Jagan hangs up the phone with Rohini and asks Malar about Nani matter. Malar tries to explain it was Siva. Jagan upset what ever happens onle of daughter's life will be spoiled.  Who ever it is then I will be upset either one of them.

Malar tries to explain but they all decide to go to Thiruppur after Sam reception. Malar tells I trust Gopi and I am sure he will take care of any problem. Still they decide to go ahead and check.

In Sokku house Kamu, Deivanani with Kamu and Paramu sons coem for function.

Magesu comes, asks Rags for auto money.

She brings all palagarams and asks Prasd to eat.  Prasad asks what and Sokku tells she wants to celebrate you becoming crorepathi.
She asks him to eat.  Gayu comes and tells parents left to come. Prasad happy tells Rags to distribute all palagarams to every one. magesu bulbu but no option.

Pirai and Pushpa come and ask for forgiveness. He tells they acted behind me. Stabbed my back. I won't ever forgive some one doign Sathi on the back. Sokku pleads him to forgive them.

But Prasad no I can never trust them and will not forgive them and they cannot attend reception.  
Subbu also tells them to chase out. Sokku shuts him off. Pirai too. Both Pirai and Pushpa cry and tell it is ok to avamanapattu fy as we are used to it any ways amd leave.

Sam in the company inviting Shiva, Shiva father comes there and he teases him and leaves.
After they leave Gopi asks Shiva why you are hiding the money matter. Shiva says soem thing and Gopi seems convinced. Gopi tells in the mornign he will go to Karaikudi for reception.

Shiva goes to Nani ans asks her to finish the photo matter night itself as he will be there tonight. Nani says yes.

Night Nani walks to gopi house.

Thodarum...