Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sue Nair thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: nithyamkv

Thanks for the updates..

Sue chech.. Nice to see you in IF after a long time..

Yes dear...me too missed being in IF...I have been so busy with my grandson...he is 2 years now. When I want to use the net...he will quickly come and instruct me that he wants to listen/see all his nursery rhymes and Disney cartoons. He loves the Ugly duckling, The 3 Little Pigs, Jack and the Beanstalk, 3 Billy Goats Gruff and so on. He will make sure I tell him stories from all his story books so where can this grandma have a time of her own??😆

I have to find time when he is not around or back to his home..😛 sometimes I am too tired...just see the episodes on line and go to bed happily but frustrated with some of the scenes..!!😃

Edited by Sue Nair - 9 years ago
Sue Nair thumbnail
Thanks for the brief update dear.👏

How come no one is approaching the joshiar except Prasad and Mages? Joshiar got his revenge on Gopi and so he is using it thru Prasad.  Big PP should bring a other well known joshiars to his home to confront this fraud joshiar (forgot his name). That  way Prasad would be able to know if he is really genuine or not in his predictions. Waiting for the day when Prasad will really beat up the joshiar that he will run for his life and leave the compound for good..!!. 

I can see Maha not happy with Prasad when he said that Gopi should not be invited for the reception. She knows that its only thru Gopi's help that her parents are able to attend the reception.

I hope some of them will boycott Prasad during his reception. It would be nice if he were to lose his money without having to meet Gopi that will teach him a good lesson and have him have his feet firmly on the ground. 

Gopi should strike lottery twice as much as Prasad then I want to see what Prasad has to say..!! Prasad is a stupid goose sudden richness has blinded his vision.
Edited by Sue Nair - 9 years ago
nfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Sue - everyone in the family know about Josi (his name is also sokkalingam). Prasad and mageshu are greedy... and no brains... Even if Big PP brings someone else, prasad wont listen for sure.. he has to go through it, and see for himself to believe... that's how his character so far. 
it will be two more years before prasad beats up joshi, going by the current speed... :(

Gopi has a factory in tiruppur, and he is going to be successful there... my feeling is that gopi, malar and malar's parents will relocate there, given prasad's nature... and siva's nature..

My only pray is that rasu, prasad, josi and MM should not team up against Gopi... that would be torture... looking at current events, i think, rasu will join hands with josi..

waiting for saturday's update...visha - don't disappoint..
Edited by nfan - 9 years ago
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Saturday Updates

Everyone busy getting ready to mandapam ( i think 🤔) Prasad, piran and puspa, sokku mayil devanae mangatha all goes first while gayu, madhavi, kamu paramu at home getting ready. Ramesh and malliga brother comes. Ramesh enters holds knife on gayu neck demands them to give him all golds. Everyone screams and shouts kamu manage to push ramesh off. He grabs a stick and bangs on kamu head - bleeds. Paramu gets super angry takes the same stick and starts beating him up badly. Others too quickly grab each one kattai and beats him. Malliga brother runs in to save ramesh ends up getting beating also. They both manage to run away. Ragini takes kamu to hospital.

Nani and co ready with their plan. Sivan father goes to mandapam first. 

Prasad gets call about the incident becomes angry and starts shouting at mayil. Curses Ramesh for putting knife on his thangachi neck 😕 Sokku talking to someone on other side comes and ask prasad not to talk silly. His sister is safe - its kamu in hospital now. Everyone rushes out.

Mageshu comes to malar house to see gopi. They tell her his not at home - mageshu decides to wait for gopi.

thodarum
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: nfan

Sue - everyone in the family know about Josi (his name is also sokkalingam). Prasad and mageshu are greedy... and no brains... Even if Big PP brings someone else, prasad wont listen for sure.. he has to go through it, and see for himself to believe... that's how his character so far. 

it will be two more years before prasad beats up joshi, going by the current speed... :(

Gopi has a factory in tiruppur, and he is going to be successful there... my feeling is that gopi, malar and malar's parents will relocate there, given prasad's nature... and siva's nature..

My only pray is that rasu, prasad, josi and MM should not team up against Gopi... that would be torture... looking at current events, i think, rasu will join hands with josi..

waiting for saturday's update...visha - don't disappoint..

Saturday Update posted re...
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks da for updates :)  so no reception huh?
nfan thumbnail
Sat episode Quite funny
1. Rameshu hit once, that too in kudi bodhai - kamu's head breaks... Paramu is hitting rameshu multiple times, nothing happens !! How ? Also, 3 girls beat Malliga's brother ... 

2. Mageshu says she wants to go to bank - the function is on sunday as told earlier... DO they have 24x7 banking in Karaikudi ?

I think Gopi, Malar going to Mandapam directly and Mageshu still waiting in Malar home !! Gopi might go to hospital if he get Kamu news... Sure, he will bump into prasad...

what's up further this week ?? any guess ?

nfan thumbnail
In saturday episode, prasad is welcoming Rasu and enquiring whether siva didn't come... Rasu is malar's mama, and how is Prasad kind to him ? Also, i haven't seen Prasad being introduced to Rasu, Siva etc, after his return to sokku family... Rasu is Sam's invite also... So, puzzling.. 😕😕😕