CID

CID Episode 1110: Glass Room Murder aired on August 2, 2014 (Saturday)

Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Case title: Glass Room Murder

Air Date: August 2, 2014

Episode No:1110

Case number:

Director: Santosh Shetty

Story/Screenplay: Santosh Shetty and Christebelle D'Souza

Written Update Link:

Picture link:

Rating Link: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4118690

Video link :

Edited by Shagnika - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Precap: Some man gets killed but there is no exit wound. The employees say that it happened between 2 and 2:30 because no one came in or left. Duo's friendship seems to be broken.
ANGELICEYES thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Daya sir doesn't want to talk about Abhi sir even..
-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey guys. 🤗 (P.s. Sorry, couldn't find chatting thread toh socha yahin hello/hi karlon.)
dreamfanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
anything better than worse coming along?
anjali_mahajan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
now I too have intention that these differences between DUO will make 15th august episode Yspt
Twilight123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Only Daya sir was present throughout the whole epi.
Abhijeet sir told Tarika what happened in shreya's home,when he reached to give that letter to her...
In the precap for sunday's epi,he is crying...😭
ANGELICEYES thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
An okayish episode..there were lots of scopes to improve.. Glad to see Daya sir (agitated all the time, angry over Abhi sir..he said that the latter backstabed him..who's the dialogue writer😡?) , Freddy sir (finally got some importance), Purvi mam (at her best) present throughout the episode.. A 2 from me..

Now coming to the main point, FW, you need to show Duo facing off, breaking their friendship, Abhi sir shedding tear holding their photo (the selfie one posted by Payel) on friendship day, really??? Do you think that will be cherished by all cid fans? As expected drama began tonight.. I can guess the end easily, the money will be arranged, Shreya's father himself will call off her marraige, open the truth to all and fix DS's relation and then Daya sir will say sorry to Abhi sir with Bhai dialogue and some rona-dhona🤢😡..and I'll bang my head on wall..
LavenderBloom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ANGELICEYES

An okayish episode..there were lots of scopes to improve.. Glad to see Daya sir (agitated all the time, angry over Abhi sir..he said that the latter backstabed him..who's the dialogue writer😡?) , Freddy sir (finally got some importance), Purvi mam (at her best) present throughout the episode.. A 2 from me..

Now coming to the main point, FW, you need to show Duo facing off, breaking their friendship, Abhi sir shedding tear holding their photo (the selfie one posted by Payel) on friendship day, really??? Do you think that will be cherished by all cid fans? As expected drama began tonight.. I can guess the end easily, the money will be arranged, Shreya's father himself will call off her marraige, open the truth to all and fix DS's relation and then Daya sir will say sorry to Abhi sir with Bhai dialogue and some rona-dhona🤢😡..and I'll bang my head on wall..

@bold who is this stupid dialogue writer ????????😡😡😡😡😡😡
how could he even make such dialogues ❓❓❓❓
this is very miserable...
😡
Minionite thumbnail
Reading the few comments here and in Frustrations Thread I know that it's better to skip.