Surprise thread for Veera (SIO)

Posted: 9 years ago

Ranvijay:Hi, Veera I have no idea if I would get time to share my views with you later so I dont wanna loose this chance...
I wanna thank God for giving me such a wonderful sister...
We share the most beautiful relationship in the world. I am happy to have you as my sister.
Having a sister like  you in my  life is an wonderful experience. 

More messages are down here for you...
I searched and brought some special words for you...

God sent us to be siblings
So we can be best of friends
To be there for one another
Even when there is pain
I thank the Lord for sending  you to me
For whom I truly love...

I'll love you for ever and ever,
Although you are younger than me you are very clever,
When I look in your eyes I can feel this love,
As if you were a guardian angel sent from heaven.

A sister is a best friend that you keep forever...
You are my permanent shoulder to lean on
I would like to tell you now
My sister
How well you have filled the role
And how I hope and try my best to give you
The same unconditional love that you have given me 
Throughout the years of our lives
I don't know what I would have done without
You
After all, every girl needs a best friend,
A confidant,
And someone that they can count on
No matter what.
Thank you for being that person.

We've shared laughter
We've shared tears
Though it all we've stayed together
From heart breaks, to soul mates
From life's hardships, to life's happiness
Our stupid fights
Our silly nights
We've been there and done it
We've seen life end and life begin
And the joy I felt when you had your first kid
Can never be replaced
Now you're gone
We don't share each others time
But you're still with me everyday and night
No matter how far you are
You will always be
My best sister.

God brought you to me as sister
So we can share all our hopes and dreams
To share our laughter and our tears
Sometimes to get mad and even fight
To hold each other up when we are down
Together the bond we have will remain strong.

There were so many times I hated you
But now it is only you I can trust 
I'll be here for you no matter what
You'll always be in my heart
Am glad that you are of my blood
Don't know what I'd do without you in my life.

If you need a shoulder to cry on I'll be here
I am here when you are sad and lonely
Or when you're in pain
Glad I can help you when you're feeling gray
I'm thankful to you that you're my sister
I can honestly say I'm grateful to God for giving me a sister like YOU!

Sisters. 
They share a special bond that is impossible to describe. 
It can only be felt and understood by the brothers and sisters who share it. 
They go through life together as a team, helping and supporting each other through whatever this world has destined for them. 
They will never give up on each other, for giving up on your sister means giving up on yourself. 
They smile together, laugh together, lie for each other, lie to each other and cry together.
Your sister is the one person you can confide your whole self to, the one person who understands.
She is the person who will stand by your side until the very end.
She has and always will be there for you during all the times in your life, whether they be happy or sad.
A sister is someone who knows you better than you know yourself. 
She is someone you can't imagine your life without and just the thought of it makes you want to cry.
She is someone who knows you're not okay, even when you say you are. 
Your sister is and always will be your very best friend.

Write up:
Edna_Philip

Edited by Edna_Philip - 9 years ago

Ranvi: Main kya karoon

Ranvi's friend: What happened?

Ranvi and his friend sat drinking some Coca Cola 

Ranvi: Tomorrow is Raksha Bandhan and...

Ranvi's friend: And you forgot to get Veera a gift.

Ranvi: No, stupid. Do you think I could ever forget? Never. In fact, I planned a surprise for her, Dalveer.

Dalveer(Ranvi's friend): So what's the problem?

Ranvi: The problem is that I have planned the surprise, but I don't know how to get her where the surprise is.,

Dalveer: You can get her there by car or rickshaw, and if not far she can walk too.

Ranvi: Not that, I...

Dalveer: Then are you planning to get her their by an airplane? Are you...

Ranvi: Shh. Atleast listen to me. I'm not talking about the vehicle. I'm talking about which excuse I'm going to use to take her there. I cant kidnap her and take her there, right? I need an excuse.

Dalveer: What's so confusing? Just tell her to come there urgently or tell her friend to take her there. 

Ranvi: I have already tried those techniques before on Veera. Now she knows all of them. And even if I tell her something similar, she will know that I have a surprise and won't actually be surprised. Give me some new idea. Otherwise, my surprise won't be as good

Dalveer: Okay, I will try..

But 30 minutes later, and they were still on the bench drinking Pepsi. But this time they had annoyed looks on their face and Ranvi looked worried.

Ranvi: Now, what do I do?

Dalveer: You reject all my good ideas, and now you ask what to do?!

Ranvi: Good ideas?! You must be kidding. Your ideas fall into three categories: Impossible, Stupid, and Ideas that take a lot of time, something which I don't have much of.

Dalveer: Leave it. We will think about it later. First let's go to a movie

Ranvi: I'm not in the mood.

Dalveer: It's a really good movie. It's called K...That's it!I got the perfect idea 

Ranvi: Not again!

Dalveer: No, this time it's brilliant!

Dalveer explained it to Ranvi. 5 minutes later...

Ranvi: No,no, no...

Dalveer: C'mon Ranvi. Veera will love it and the best part is that she will be really surprised

Ranvi: But she will get...

Dalveer: I know she will. But only at first. After that she will be really happy. And I know Veera very well. She loves these things!

Ranvi: Okay...

------------------------------------------
The Next Day

Veera wakes up with a smile. Today's Raksha Bandhan, and Ranvi always ensured that it was amazing. She admired the Rakhi she made. And along with that, this year she decided to write a note as well. She wanted to put all her feelings in this one, little note.. But she wondered his year what would Ranvi do. Every year, he would give her some gift, or surprise and whether it was big or small, it always made her happy. She quickly dressed up and headed downstairs to meet Ranvi .

She saw Ranvi talking I someone on the phone. As she walked to him, he quickly disconnected the phone. Veera grinned. He always made time for her whether the matter was big or small. But as Veera started to talk. Ranvi interrupted her.

Ranvi: Veera, can you get some sugar from the neigbor's house? I would have, but as you can see I am busy(he showed her his phone) and need to call some people. 

With that he walked away. Veera got a little sad. Her brother didn't even give one little smile to her.But she consoled herself saying that her brother might have been really busy and then she started to walk to the neighbor's house to get some sugar.

Meanwhile, Ranvi was shouting at Dalveer on his phone.

Ranvi: She became so sad. I wanted to make this Raksha Bandhan really special and happy. And I wanted it to be so memorable that she would remember it her whole life.It's all your fault! You and your stupid idea.

Dalveer: Calm down! We still have to more things. Picture abhi baki hai mere dost! She will really like this idea!

Ranvi: I hope she likes it.

Veera is returning to her house with a bowl of sugar. A car zooms by fast and stops near Veera and stops abruptly in front of Veera. It was so close that it could have knocked her 
over if it was one inch closer. 

Veera: Can't you drive properly?!

She rolls her eyes and continues to walk. A masked man comes and takes her away blindfolded in his car and drives away

Veera: Leave me! Let me go!

Masked Man: Please sit her quietly! You want to get the police after me??

Veera: Mr. Masked Man, Who are you? And why did you take me? And ofcourse I want the police to come! After all, you kidnapped me.

Masked Man: You will get all the information when you get there. Just sit quietly until then, please. Oh god, you are sweating so much. Hey driver, put the AC on.

Driver: Who are you calling driver?! Do I look like a driver to u?

Veera: These voices sound familiar. Who are you guys?

Then the two men make their voices different. 
Masked Man; Why are you taking it so personally?! You are the one who's driving, so that's why I said driver

Driver: But the least you can do is to call me Partner in Crime. You get a cool name like Masked Man and I get 
Driver?!We both do the work and only you get the credit..

Masked Man: Okay I will call you Partner in Crime, happy?!

Driver(Kidnapper): You only call me Partner in Crime, but you don't believe it...

And those two keep on fighting while Veera smartly tries to make plans to get away. But it's too late as they already reach the place.

They both lead her into a building. While she starts shouting and tries to squirm out of their hold, but she isn't able too. The masked man takes I his mask. She feels her blindfold being untied. She makes her hands into a fist and is ready to punch

Masked Man(who is now unmasked): Happy Raksha Bandhan, Veera

As he takes out her blindfold, Veera suddenly realizes who's voice it is: her brother, Ranvi's. She turns to see a smiling Ranvi who's eyes are filled with concern and care. And beside him was a smiling Baldev. She thinks about their fight in the car and grins. 

Ranvi: I had to bring Baldev as Dalveer was with his sister for Raksha Bandhan at that time.

Veera(giggling): I should have realized by the way you were fighting in the car.

Ranvi: Now are you just going to stand here talking to me. Look behind you.

Veera turns to see the room lavishly decorated and there were many pictures of them when they were younger. Also, there were a few of their old toys as well. Towards the left were platters of food on the table. All of them were her favorite. She tears up looking at all the pictures 

She envelopes Ranvi in a big hug. 

Ranvi: This surprise was planned to make you laugh not cry 

Veera: I know...but I just got a little emotional. You are the best brother one could have. You...you..

Not knowing what to say, Veera looks at the note she prepared and starts to read it. 

Veera: You were always my best friend, looking out for me, making sure the path I traveled on was smooth. Even if I searched the world over, there cannot be a better brother than you.We were always close, looking out for each other even when life led us along different paths... Like an invisible thread, our love binds us together, making sure we'll remember where we came from and what we mean to each other.1. You are like streetlights along the road, they don't make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile.
You are the person who holds me in my bad times, you are the person who dances with me in my happiness. I can't recall even a single day when you were absent from my life. I really love you.

Ranvi and Veera share a hug. 

Few minutes later, other family members come too. 

Veera: Now it's time to tie the Rakhis.

Ranvi bring the Pooja ki Thali. And he also got a gift as well. But then his eyes widen. I think I forgot to bring the Raakhi. And you must have not got it either Veera...

Veera: What makes you think that? Here's the Raakh

Veera applies Tilak on Ranvi's forehead and performs the Aarti. Then she ties the Raakhi
Veera: What's this gift for? You already gave me such a big surprise.

Ranvi: I need to gift you something as well

Veera: You are the biggest gift for me.I don't need any other.

They both smiled and hugged again 

Write up:
samarth300

Siggies and Gift section

Great job everyone! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
So here I start the antakshari:

Phoolon ka taaro ka sabka kehna hai
Ek hazaaron me meri behna hai
Saari umar hume sang rehna hai ๐Ÿ˜›
Ruk ja oh dil deewani, puchu toh mai zara

Edna, change the title of the thread.
Edited by Sayaani-Chidiya - 9 years ago
Aaj kal Tere Mere Pyar Ke Charche Har Zubaan Par Sab Ko Maloom Hai Aur Sabko Khabar Ho Gay
Yeh jo mohabbat hai yeh unaka hain kam
Mehbub kaa jo bas lete huye nam
Mar jaye mit jaye ho jaye badanam
Rehane do chhodo bhee jane do yar, ham naa karenge pyar
Ajeeb daastaan hai yeh .
Kahan shuru kahan khatam.
Yeh manzile hai kaunsi.
Na voh samajh sake na hum
Edna, u have to put whole songs, not one word and the song is supposed to start with that end letter. The name of the song necessarily might not be so, so plz change th to full songs๐Ÿ˜ณ

Meherbaani nahi tumhara pyar maanga hai
Tumhe manzoor hai tabhi to yaar manga hai
Ghairon ke dar se, tere sheher se
Hai kasam rishta todoon na

Tera rastaa main chhodoon na.. Edited by samarth300 - 9 years ago
Na bole tum na maine kuch kaha
Magar na jaane aisa kyu laga
ke dhoop me khila hai chaand din me raat ho gayi
ke pyaar ke bina kahe sune hi baat ho gayi