Qubool Hai

#1 - AsYa/KaBhi SS : A Hidden Love... Chap 1-4 - LINK TO NEW THREAD !!

Miss-Appy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello guys ! πŸ˜ƒ
Happy to see me with a new story ? 😳
Well for that u need to thank 3 sweethearts !

@zola007 : one day i'm going to kill you for the emotional blackmail u do on me ! πŸ˜† but i love you my darling sissy !! πŸ€— ❀️

@-Mrinalini- : *sigh* what can i say about ur ways of convincing me ? πŸ˜† but still ! I love u !! πŸ€— ❀️

@Jas91 : here is ur good news ! Ab toh khush ? 😳

Thank you so much guys for all the love and support i wouldnt be able to do without u guys ! I love u !! ❀️ and to my readers, i hope i wont be disappointing u, because this is a new thing that i tried and i'm still unsure about it πŸ˜•

INDEX :

CHAPTER 1 - PAGE 1
CHAPTER 2 - PAGE 45
CHAPTER 3 - PAGE 85
CHAPTER 4 - PAGE 112

THREAD 2Edited by SBanoMalik - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Appy thumbnail
Chapter 1 :

Zoya Farooqui, a beautiful young nurse had moved in her new manor in San Francisco, she was surprised to find out that this beautiful manor was sold so unexpensively. It hadn't been an hour since she came but she had already started to open her boxes and setting some of her things down. That's when a knock brought her out of her thoughts, she went to open the door and found her beautiful young woman who must be in her mid twenties standing with a cake and a smile on her face.

"Hey ! Welcome in the neighbourhood ! This is for you !" The girl handed Zoya the cake, "Oh ! By the way, my name is Humaira Siddiqui ! And you are ?" Humaira held her hand out to be shaken and Zoya smiled at her bubbliness.

"Thanks Humaira ! That's really sweet of you ! And i'm Zoya Farooqui ! Nice to meet you !" Zoya shook her head with a grin and made her enter, "I'm sorry for all the ruckus, but well, i was all excited in unpacking !" Zoya giggled and Humaira joined her.

They kept chit-chatting and they got to know a little about each other, Zoya got to know that Humaira was an orphan and she has been living alone here since years.

"Hey Humaira, do you know the person who used to live here previously ? I mean that i found a chef's hat in the drawer of my bedroom..." Zoya asked casually and Humaira made a shocked face.

"How could i forget ?! The man that used to live here was a hot and sexy young man ! But then he was also weird because he would never open the door or talk to anybody in the neighbourhood ! Once i rang the doorbell and he opened the door but talked rudely without a reason then slammed the door shut on my face ! He was weird but hot at the same time, so i named him the Hot-Weirdo ! Cool, na ? But then suddenly, he disappeared, i went for shopping and since when i came back, i never saw him again and found out that the manor was being sold ! How cool na, such a mysterious man ! Haaye !" Humaira fan-girled and Zoya tried hard not to laugh, but even her words were intriguing her.

"When did you see him for the last time ?" Zoya asked curiously.

"I guess 3-4 days back ? And yeah he was a chef ! Just imagine a man in the kitchen and cooking not forgetting the fact that the man is already so hot ! Haaye ! I guess i'll marry a chef only ! At least i wouldn't have to cook but will get delicious food !" Humaira giggled like a teenager and this time Zoya burst out into fits of laughter.

"Ms. Humaira Siddiqui you are absolutely mad !" Zoya laughed crazily and Humaira pouted cutely before joining her.

"Ok now i gotta go ! Once again welcome in the neighbourhood !" Humaira bid her goodbye by hugging Zoya.

After unpacking her essentiels, it was already night, she decided to order some food, she heard silent noises but thought that she was hallucinating, when she went to sleep she heard the silent noises once again, and this time thet were more prohiminent, it was more like knocking and thumping.

Zoya was scared but decided to check, she took her baseball bat and went downstairs where she heard the noise coming from, she checked in the hall, but no it wasn't coming from there, so she went towards the kitchen and gradually the sound of knocking and thumping was mixed with a weak voice, Zoya's grip on her bat tightened and went towards the door leading to the cave, the kitchen was attached to the cave, she hadn't visited the cave before, she had came in haste to find a pavillion but had found this beautiful manor and didn't cared to check the house since it was beautiful and in her budget.

Zoya opened the cave's door, it was dark, when she tried to switch the lights on, she couldn't, the lights were fused, she went back in the hall and took out a torch light from the carton box and went back towards the cave switching it on.

The silence was scaring her, at a moment, she got scared when the wooden stairs on which she was standing started making noise when she stepped on them.

She slowly went down the stairs, she saw spider webs and went forward, her heart skipped a beat when she heard the thumping once again, it was coming from the far end, she carefuly took steps forward, she saw a kind of old big almirah, she went forward and heard a low and weak whisper, 'Help', before another weak thumping.

Zoya's heart skipped a beat, she was scared, was there really somebody locked up in it ?

"Is somebody inside ?!" Zoya called out unsure of what she should do, the thought of calling the police cross in her mind but she didn't felt it to be right when she heard 'Help please...', once again.

"Wait in there, i'll get you out..." Zoya said when she tried to open the cupboard but was unable to.

That's when she saw a long iron stick, she took it and struggled to open the cupboard, but finally she was able to open it, she threw the stick away and as soon as she opened the doors of the cupboard a weak man litterally fell on Zoya, she almost lost her balance but then recovered and grabbed him by his waist to which he hissed in pain, he had a big wound on his side, the man was certainly heavy, more like well-toned but she somehow managed to get him to the hall and lay him on the couch.

As soon as he fell on the couch, Zoya lay him him properly, she saw that apart from his wound on his side, his head had big wounds and a lot of dried blood on his head and face, bruises on his cheeks, corner of his lips and forehead, and on other parts of his body, even Zoya was startled seeing like this but then recovered and her first movement was to call the emergency for his wounds but as soon as she got up to grab her phone, the man had grabbed her wrist.

He had whispered something but Zoya didn't heard anything due to her shock on seeing him almost counscious.

She bent down closer to him, trying to hear what he was saying but what he said got her in confusion.

"Don't call the emergency, neither the police... Nobody should know that i'm here..." He whispered weakly and lost counscious leaving a confused and helpless Zoya behind.

A/N : ok guys ! So for this one i really need ur likes and feedbacks, because i'm still unsure and want to know ur views about it ! 😳 so guys leave ur likes and comments behind ! πŸ€— ❀️ (would be PM-ing later)Edited by SBanoMalik - 9 years ago
Zola029 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Res 
Unres !!!

Look who's here for a comment ! πŸ˜²..πŸ₯³
Finally ! πŸ˜³

Wow wow wow !!!!!! 
How can you be unsure about it !?! πŸ˜‘
It's amazing !
I was so excited while reading this part !
At the middle , i realized that you've made me read it when you were writing and I was already so excited about it ! πŸ˜†

It's so perfectly written, That it left me wanting more and I'm so eager to finish the story already ! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

All I can it''s the perfect time for to read it ! 
I was also so laughing while reading !
Why !? Cause I just came back and all my things are still scattered on the floor πŸ€£ (after 4 days πŸ˜† )
Ok but contrary to Zoya I'm not at all excited to unpack ! πŸ˜†
And and and ! There's a neighbor on the 2nd floor ! 
He's not bad πŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈ.🀣 ( ok no one can beat Asad though ! . Plus I'm so sure the dude isn't chef -_- nor does he have 6 packs ! πŸ€£)
But isn't funny all the coincidences ?! πŸ˜›
Yeah I know I've gone mad πŸ˜³

Well let me come back to your story now πŸ˜³
I'm already loving Zoya-Humi's bond 
Sure they'll get along in the next updates 
After reading Humi's description , who else can it be apart from Jahapanah 6 packs ?! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

And then reading the night part , I was so excited again and made me laugh again! πŸ˜†
It so reminded me a book I read πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
And I so loved it πŸ˜³
And funny because since I'm back , I'm again so afraid to sleep alone πŸ€’
So I sleep with the TV on πŸ˜³πŸ€£
And Zoya has the courage to go and see ?! πŸ˜³πŸ‘
Well in my case , knowing it was Asad , I'd go too πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I've officially lost it πŸ€”

I'm so eager to know what happened to our Hot weirdo chef ?! πŸ˜³πŸ˜•
Yeah I know , I have to read the next part for that πŸ˜†

Sorry for the late comment πŸ˜”
But now I'm back , I hope I'll unres all soon 
and so be regular again in commenting πŸ˜ƒ

Awesome update β­οΈ
Love you always πŸ€—
❀️

Ps : So happy you've started another SS ! 
Pps : Aren't you happy now I've blackmailed you for this ?! *smirking* πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Edited by zola007 - 9 years ago
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Ressy messy loot one classy
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
first page >.< 

YAYAYAYA U started a new Fiction!!! 

I guess that is the Chef who is Asad, saved by Zoya and happens to be a Criminal on run 

Now update sooner   

Very excited to read this  

U 

Edited by MisHumptyDumpty - 9 years ago
Miss-Appy thumbnail
Originally posted by: --SH7_Sunny--

Congo Apple for new SS

Thanks Pinny ! πŸ€—
pwenCezz_symrun thumbnail
Rice!!
Unrice!!
wohoo!! Congo shongo for ur new SS Sissy!!
the update was amazing wid almost all thing being a secret!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
the bond between Zoe nd Humzie was shwn so beautifully!! 😳😳
Humz referring the chef man as Hot -Weirdo was too funny!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
nd now this mystery weak guy!! isn't that guy Asad??
If yes then wht happened to him? nd if no, who the hell is he?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
the concept is interesting nd the story sounds to be promising!!
looking forward to this story!!
plz do continue soonish!!
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by pwenCezz_symrun - 9 years ago
loveuarmaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice start
continue soonπŸ‘πŸΌ
aYASHIKA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I was so happy after seeing ur pm ...
I m glad u started this ff and changed ur decision of quitting writing πŸ€—

Awesome concept. ... πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Fabulous. ...
Loved the bond that zoya and humi share   
Humi calling chef man wierdo and hot πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
That weak guy is asad??? 😲 what happened to him πŸ˜•
There's a lot of mystery behind asad...
Zoya has very scary experience in her new house...
Zoe a nurse and asad a cook..really interesting.
Looking forward for next part..
Update soon
Edited by aYASHIKA - 9 years ago
Miss-Appy thumbnail
Originally posted by: loveuarmaanu

nice start
continue soonπŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks buddy ! 😳
But dont know when i'll update next πŸ˜•