Posted: 9 years ago

The 7 Phases Of Having A Crush On Someone

Note- this article is not written by me and someone else so credit to the personπŸ‘ 
So, you've got a new crush. How exciting for you! Now you have someone to text when you're drunk. Here are the 7 phases of having a crush on someone. Note: actual processes may vary.

Phase 1: Giddiness

You've got a crush! It's like the whole world looks different. It's like Dorothy leaving Kansas and entering Oz - everything is in glorious Technicolor, and there's a dead woman in fabulous shoes under your house! What could possibly go wrong? You're ready to skip down that Yellow Brick Road, except unlike Dorothy, you don't want to go home - you love this new place you're in, and you want this feeling to last. It's like being on drugs without having to buy them and break laws! Everyone wins!

Phase 2: Sharing

This is the part where you share every detail about your crush to anyone who will listen. The barista at Starbucks would definitely love to hear about how Ted's hair curls just so and your girlfriends definitely want you to go on and on and on about how Darryl is just the funniest guy ever!!!!11 Show them pictures. Hey, that brings us to...

Phase 3: Googling

It starts out casual - a light Googling of the crush's name. Then Google images. Then you're Googling music/writing/projects that the crush has worked on. Then you're Googling anything that's even close to their name. Now you're typing in the first letter and the search bar is like, "Yeah, I got that, I know what you're looking for. Seriously? Again? You're not going to find anything new." But, like President Obama, you have the audacity of hope.

Phase 4: Facebook Stalking

We all do it, still. This is the part where you tell yourself you're only going to check out their profile real quick, and the next thing you know, it's an hour later and you're looking at each and every one of their photos. Why? You know what they look like. But do you know what they look like on Space Mountain? At Joshua Tree? In a supermarket holding a pack of ramen noodles making a silly face? You don't, so you're going to do your damndest to find out.

Phase 5: Insanity (also known as Infatuation)

You're infatuated and thus, the most irritating, insane person on the planet. You're crushing so bad and it stopped being fun. You're ready to dump a bucket of water on the Wicked Witch so you can go home, but instead of a bucket, it's a cell phone, and instead of needing water, it's just one text that you need to end this madness. Just to confirm that they like you. But why are they not texting back? Better show your friends your text history so they can read into it and come up with something reassuring. "He texted a smiley face, you're golden"/"He texted a smiley face, he's a player." You're more confused than ever. You bring up his name and your friends' eyes roll so hard, it's like the giant boulder coming down on Indiana Jones. But they're not the only ones annoyed. Which brings us to...

Phase 6: Annoyance

At this point, you might be annoyed that your crush doesn't like you as much as you like them, or that things haven't progressed as quickly as you'd liked. How dare they? You're like a Buzzfeed cat gif, how are you not universally adored? You just saw them post an Instagram photo so you KNOW their phone works. What is this madness? Why are you acting this way? You're a smart person. Why are you making such dumb decisions? Why is your behavior so abominable? Why do you have to have this stupid crush and act like a crazy person? Put down your phone and calm your tits.

Phase 7: Acceptance

You have calmed your tits. You have accepted that you have a crush, and at this point, you've either recognized that it's mutual and you're dating, upon which the crazy-crush feeling will soon calm, like Ethel Merman being sedated in Airplane! or your crush has blown you off, leaving you back at square one (THANKS A PANTSFULL, DEREK.) I mean, wait, what? Heeey, we're all just having a good time, we're all so young, and so free. 

SO after reading this article share about your first crush !πŸ˜‰ and on whom ?😳

My first object of infatuation was a teacher who was young, tall, muscular and had blue hair, that attracted me the most. 😳 Anyway, I think he was romantically involved with a colleague while I stood no chance. 
My first 'real' crush was on a classmate. He was short, (extremely) thin, funny, popular and had black hair. πŸ˜› I couldn't muster up the courage to express my feelings that eventually faded. I went on to become a flirt and once bet with a friend on who among us would end up with a mutual crush. To get the latter's attention and shoulder, I even wrapped my ankle to school. πŸ˜‰
A distant relative is a long term (6 years) LDC (long distance crush πŸ˜›) . 😭 He's fire-on-legs. πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
my 1st genuine crush was on my chemistry teacher when i was 12th or senior year πŸ˜† ... He was a fun guy and he used to pull pranks on me as well .. like if i was chewing gum .. in middle of the class, in between the lecture .. he used to point at me and say ..look this girl must be chewing gum, i know it -- her and her habits .. and all class would stare at me and somewhat giggle how i used to be his target and i used to literally shout at him and say sir, stop it ,you don't have to do this to me.. he was kind of friend and he used to praise me as well -- so i just fell for him -- and it was for  2 months , he was married tho' and with a kid -_- -- i don't know what happened later ..i think i couldn't relate to him , prolly i got more busy with studies :/ 
I don't believe in having crush on someone. Yes I can find a guy hot and stare at him for few seconds. Yes a guy can impress me and I will smile for some time. But these kind of guys stay in my mind only for 2 days. Does it count as "crush" ? πŸ˜†

Few years ago I met this guy. He was like the perfect guy. We talked face to face only about our projects and never as two people who are working on the same thing. Two strangers. Later we came to know that we knew each other, that we were good friends without knowing it, that we had a crush on each other without knowing that it was us. πŸ˜† Confused ? πŸ˜† I know very confusing. πŸ€£
Originally posted by Anne.Frank

I have had 48 crushes...

the best ??? tellπŸ˜†
Originally posted by Anne.Frank

I have had 48 crushes...

You still count them πŸ€£
Originally posted by Eternal-Psycho

You still count them πŸ€£

πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
I have a diary where i write about all my crushes...kuch din mai half century ho jayga..
@adi-all my crushes are ek se barkar ek..i cant choose...
Then tell us about the last 5 ones πŸ€£
Ok...so last 5...

Zac efron...i get dirty dreams about him...
Lionel messi...i get hot dreams about him...
varun dhawan...i get cute thoughts about him...
Suresh raina...i get sambar,idli dreams abt him...
orlando bloo...i get blooming feelings 4 him..