Savdhaan India @11

amazing superb performance by Neha Bagga

nami9j thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
wowww... wat an amazing episodic... loved it.. I am still numb...
πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›...
Neha Bagga gave an amazing, rocking, brilliant, mindblowing performance.. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...
I could actually feel the pain of mallika and the torture which she went through...
very very gripping and nail biting episodic πŸ‘πŸ‘.. loved it to the core..
neha emoted so many emotions in an 1 hr epi.. as usual I am again spellbound by her acting πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ‘πŸ‘..  first she potrayed a girl who is very happy with her marriage , then her romantic side, her portrayal as loving wife, wen her husband ignores her then the fear in her, then her sadness, her pain, wen she has to go through all the torture then her tears..then at last her firm decision that she will not let her marriage break... ohhh goshhh... it was amazing.. amazing amazing...
the scenes which really gave me goosebumps were wen malika is standing on the roof of the terrace and thinking of wat to do.. she decides she will end her life , then she decides she will not do any such thing.. awesome scene πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘... second was wen mallika's husband tortures her by placing her fingers in between the door and closes the door 😭😭😭... the way she shouts and cries.. my god... 😭😭😭... neha was brilliant in this scene πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...
and neha was looking gorgeous in saree and diferent hairstyle.. .. and as neha had said in interview it was actually looking like a film.. very superbly shot and directedπŸ‘πŸ‘... I loved the way the epi was presented.. with present n flashbacks shown constantly .. amazing work by entire team πŸ‘πŸ‘...
very very happy today to watch neha on screen after one month nine days..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...
and neha u did an amazing job dear...loved ur performance in this episodic.. u were outstanding our princess...πŸ‘πŸ‘
love u Neha Bagga..❀️❀️❀️... love u foreverπŸ€—
Edited by nami9j - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rajji.soham thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Love you Neha, what an amazing performer you are, you just don't act, you will just be the character and behave like what the character needed. Now I miss you even more, please do come back soon, miss you a lot dear.
nami9j thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajji.soham

Love you Neha, what an amazing performer you are, you just don't act, you will just be the character and behave like what the character needed. Now I miss you even more, please do come back soon, miss you a lot dear.

so true..
she gets completely engrossed in the character which she plays that it feels so natural πŸ˜›.. first rajji and now this short yet powerful character of mallika..πŸ‘
yes neha.. please come back soon
soji-fan thumbnail
It is always a pleasure to see neha on tv. Great performance and excellent acting skills. 
Sohum_rajji thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
As always Neha was just perfect, her expressions everything was out if this world!
Missing her sooo much and just hope soo she comes back with BANG!

I can never get enough of Neha, she is just sooo cute!
soji123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
just perfect 
you have written the whole episode 
you are just perfect about months and days about hre coming back

neha was just superb 
she always said she enjoys every bit of acting
so she totally engrossed herself in character
wheter its rajji and malika 
she is always awesome
and rule our heart with her expression
nami9j thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sohum_rajji

As always Neha was just perfect, her expressions everything was out if this world!

yes so very true..
we can never get enough of her πŸ˜›...
agree wid u.. me too waiting eagerly for neha's comeback now.. missing her a lot😭

Edited by nami9j - 9 years ago
nami9j thumbnail
Originally posted by: soji123

just perfect 

you have written the whole episode 
you are just perfect about months and days about hre coming back

neha was just superb 
she always said she enjoys every bit of acting
so she totally engrossed herself in character
wheter its rajji and malika 
she is always awesome
and rule our heart with her expression

yes she was totally engrossed in mallika's character..
was feeling so bad for mallika.. my heart went out to her.. 😭.. and again it is bcoz of neha's amazing acting that she again won our hearts... this role was totally diferent from rajji.. and I loved every bit of mallika tooπŸ˜ƒ
neha surely rules our heart πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
pinki123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
just now watched it i couldtnt yesterday because was busy😊
ohh my god i havent got words how amazing ,mingblowing,fantastic,superb duperb it wasπŸ‘
neha bagga u r the best actress i have ever seen😳
she made me cryπŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‰
u rock love u neha bagga❀️❀️
and i love it how her nand i forgot her name support her it reminds me rakki-kookie😳 bonding just wowπŸ‘
please neha come back soon we are dying to see u😳
pinki123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sohum_rajji

amazing creation love it😳