Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lolor thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
very interesting...pls cntin..."Love story after mrg...or Ragna ...ek love story"...I know too filmy...πŸ˜†
appyK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Superb start... loved it...continue soon..
maarushkaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rani214

Interesting concept

pakhi raghav sister πŸ˜†
Pls update soon

πŸ˜ƒ
maarushkaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumm

plz continue..its awesome...!!!πŸ€—

ps: pm me plz...πŸ˜‰

TY ...PM ill try , but cant assure u !!
maarushkaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjinie

lovely update please continue

thank u anjinie
shikha-aggarwal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mariee

wo toh hoga hi
aisi aagyakaari behen banaungi
actual serial mein bhi saara sr bhul jaayegiπŸ˜‰

that will be intresting to read
love u for this 😳
Kiaraah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wonderful start Marushka.  Pakhi is Rags sister, thank god. Kalpi wanted to run away when Raghav came to see her...ha..ha..ha... Finally they married and it's a sort of understanding between them. But I'm sure love will come knocking on their door soon. Love happens at the most unexpected times.                                                                                                Please pm me . If not I will not talk to youπŸ˜• . All the best for your admissions dear. 
maarushkaa thumbnail

Day 2 , outside the same college. Today allotment of field & college ! Wish me luck !!

& btw this is a light-hearted ss with no serious emotions involved like my other 1. Hope ull enjoy !!

Part 2

So thats how their first night went with raghav in his room working & Kalpana on the supposed to be double bed sleeping all alone. The very next morning they got into their respective routines. Months passed by. Though they were under 1 roof, even strangers wud have a better conversation. They hardly encountered each other in the entire day.

So bhagwaan ji ko Kuch toh karna hi tha ... Afterall they are made for each other.Toh kya ...Kara di baarish !!

R : (mumbling to himself as he cut the call) Shit ! Shit ! Shit ! Why shud it rain so much ?? It's been 3 days, the roads are flooded.

Saying so he walked to the living room & threw his phone on the nearby sofa with frustration. Where Kalpana was already there sketching something as she leaned comfortably on the recliner near the window. She saw an irritated Raghav but didn't bother to say anything to him. As even that was a part of their deal to speak minimal.

Raghav walked to the window & glanced outside. It was raining like anything. Just as he was abt to turn, his eyes fell on Kalpana's sketch. Indeed amused by what he saw, he spoke

R : That's beautiful ! But what is it ?

K : (closing her sketch book)Non artist ppl won't be able to understand. It wud rather be advicable for u to not even try to understand it.

He was abt to answer that but stopped when he heard his phone ring. Then answering the call he walked to his room.The entire day passed by with both of them not interfering with the other.

The following evening Raghav walked out of his room only to find a different side of his fake wife. The arrogant & khadoos girl was watching tv with a bright smile plastered on her face. She was a different person all together as she rolled on the sofa laughing. The girl was watching 'Shinchan'. It was unbelievable for him to digest the fact that a successful business woman like her might have this side also.

She quickly switched the tv off when she noticed Raghav sitting beside her & hurriedly left the place. But left her sketch book behind. He opened it. Flipping the pages, his amusement for the girl increased.

In actuality even Raghav was an artist, far more professional than Kalpana. He launched his paintings in art galleries with a fake name like how writers have pen names.

He noticed that every sketch had something different to emote. But he found 1 thing in common in all her sketches. They mostly consisted of locked doors or trunks or gates which tried to hide something. Leaving the viewer to imagine what might lie inside. As he was busy turning the pages the book was abruptly snatched from his hand.

K : Don't u know u shouldn't touch ppl's thing w/o permission !

She just walked away from there not waiting for him to answer. Staring at Kalpana's retreating figure.

R POV : Watches Shinchan but has such maturity in her sketches. Sketches so full of coverings & locks thus masking her feelings. She has so much hidden in her.Interesting !

Dismissing those thoughts the very next moment ridiculing himself to waste his time thinking abt his 6 month wife. Then after having a dinner in their respective rooms they headed to bed.

It was 2 in the night. Raghav was fast asleep in his room when

Halt ...halt ...halt . My no. came.

K ... I'm back. Yay ...yay ..  yay...Finally allotment done. Lucky enough...got the last seat of my dream field but in my secondary dream college. Chal Koi Nahi ...field toh choice ki mili.

Continued...

he heard his bedroom door creek slightly. A startled Raghav quickly woke up & tried to on the table light beside him. But it didn't even after pressing the switch a humongous no. of times.

R : Er... Who's it ?

K : its me ... Kalpana !

R : (heaving a sigh of relief)Ooo...so its u ! Weren't u the 1 teaching me manners some moments back. & now u r the 1 barging in my room.

K : Please keep quite ! I'm already scared of darkness & the rains have caused the breakdown of electricity of the entire area. Go & manage some light from somewhere.

R : (getting off his bed) Do u think I'm some kindda firefly to have light sticking around my tail ?

K :(mocking his tone) Was that a joke ? & was I even supposed to laugh on that.

R : Idiotic girls like u can never get humour. Now just wait over here till I get candles from the kitchen.

K : (stammering) No ...I'm coming with u ! Just in case if u need any help.

Raghav understood that Kalpana was actually very scared of darkness & hence was making bahanaas of not staying alone .

Heading towards the kitchen

R : K ...come behind me. But dare not behave like a bimbo & cling around me to seduce me or something !

K : That wud be the last thing I wud like to do on this earth. I'm just waiting for these 6 months to get over so I can leave this damn house of urs & ur damn surname that's getting onto my nerves in office with everybody calling out to me as 'Mrs Singhaniya'. & then I have to do that nayi dulhan blush wali acting.

R : Did I ask u to marry me ?

K : Vaise ... Actually u did !

FLASHBACK

R : I LOVE U ! WILL U MARRY ME ?

K : What ? U wanna marry me ?

R : See ...I have no interests in marrying u but instead I want to concentrate on my business & expand it. But even I'm forced by my mom for a marriage like urs.

K : How do u know I'm forced by my aai ?

R : (pointing at the ladder) why wud a girl try to run away when a guy has come to see her ? & the fact that u have rejected 86 ppl indicates ur disinterest in marriage just like me.

K : So ...what's the point ?

R : Well the point is that ...let's marry now & then get divorced after 6 months claiming that we aren't made for each other or something as such...

K : (thinking deeply & sitting on the nearby chair in the balcony) Ooo ... U leave the emotional part of the drama to me !

R : So are u with me in the plan ?

K : Well it seems good ...as after the divorce my mom won't ever tell me to get married. & then I can live alone peacefully my entire life with no man interfering in my personal space. And I can be wid my aai always.

R : (forwarding his hand) Deal ??

K : (joining hands with him ) Deal !!

FLASHBACK

R : Owww... U just stamped my foot ! Can't u see ?

K : Actually at the moment I can't ... So just keep walking & get the candles quickly.

R : Jeez ... Y r u ordering me like a real wife ?

K : (nudging at his shoulder & pushing him in the kitchen) Go get the candles !

Hush ...home finally. Rest of the update during tomorrow's travel & the remaining procedures.

Yaaron .. meri haalat samjho ... pm's i cant promise as i work on this 1 only when I'm out as this 1 doesnt require any amounts of serious thinking. Yet ill try my best to pm to the ppl who demand 1 ...but no assurance !!

MARUSHKAA

Edited by mariee - 9 years ago
maarushkaa thumbnail

Hawww... 1 of my fav writers on if loves my ss
Priviliged πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Thank u angel ... u made my day after my super cool admission newsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
eishe10 thumbnail
Awesome update! Continue soon😊