Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maarushkaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ...Natasha...

Oh boi! Raghav plan failed so far lol
I love how Kalpi took care of those fools herself (girl power ;))
I hope Raghav come up with something better and fast to romance with his wifey or else he might ended up like those goons lol
Lovely update

Girl Power ...yeah ...then may it be this kalpi or my MI ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
yup ...he has realised dat thechild cannot help him much ..now he shall be turning over to the senior love guru ...then lets see what happens!!
Will malhar be able to bear competition ..taht to her own chachu is a Q worth wondering ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
ty..
charvi3 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mariee

rs hai vo ...haar manne walon mese nahi ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

That's why we. Love this RS right
Cinderella81 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Nice update. Hmm not bad at last plan succeeded Kalpana expressed her feeling she don't want Raghav to leave her, her worries, her love for him and care truly visible but why she running why she don't want to accept, but is Raghav understood her feelin or left confused like me๐Ÿ˜ฒ ye kya hua๐Ÿ˜ฒ
charvi3 thumbnail
Amazing update๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Wow it was soon cute when rags define kalpi (she is strong women but from heart she is innocent like a child)
What a horrible dream it was for kalpi๐Ÿ˜ญ
Soon she realised her love for raghav.
Once again it was nice update dear.
Continue soon๐Ÿค—
MagicalMadness thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Well rags plan may have failed but he figured out her insecurity. I hope he wins her over soon. Waiting eagerly for next update.
priya_remix thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
res1
Unres

Okay now the so called fake wifey of Mr Singhania has come to terms with her feelings for her fake hubby! She fears about losing him like how she lost her dad n bro!

She thinks her mom will be left alone and hence she is not ready to get into any relationship just because she wants to be with her mom!!

However her heart has fallen for Raghav, ab kya karen??? ๐Ÿ˜‰

She is struggling with her feelings towards him and her duty towards her mother!

If I thought Raghav was a poor soul who was unable to get his wifey's love then I find Kalpi in a much worse condition! Poor thing cannot even accept wholeheartedly that she loves him and now thinking of the divorce itself is painful! But she has to leave for her mom and hence to reduce further hurt she does not want to take this anywhere!!!

How emotional and touchin!!! I guess its high time Kamla goes to a pilgrimage!!!! ๐Ÿ˜† Just kidding. Lets see what else you have planned!
Please give more updates for coincidences too!
Edited by priya_remix - 9 years ago
Chin2_n thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
As usual this update is awesome and made readers to glue for ur updates๐Ÿ‘
sampa79 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update
Eagerly waiting for ragna love story to start
update soon next part
Kiaraah thumbnail
Lovely update Maru  dear! So Raghav  is seeing different shades of his wife. First he saw her as a fighter who's  mercilessly beating up the goons and now the same girl is scared of darkness. Though he's  loving that she's  depending on him. At least she's  holding onto his hand out of fear. 
She is not admitting it yet but she has started having feelings for him. She can't see him hurt even in dreams.  Her heart is melting slowly. For a second she forgot she has consciously  distanced herself from him and blurted out her insecurities.  Now Raghav has an idea about  what  is stopping her from displaying her affections. Hope he gets the hint and do something about it soon.  

Sammy has come and hopefully Malhar  too. Time for her second set of plans. ...lol. 
DiVirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Realization ;) for Kalpi ;) for a moment I thought that It was part of Rags plan!! But then it was only a dream for Kalpi to realize her feelings and also for rags to get a better idea why she is so reserved!! Awesome Marie! Loving it!Edited by DiVirgo - 9 years ago