Ragna SS : There are no coincidences- Epilogue- Pg 125 13/2 - Page 66

Posted: 9 years ago
nice update..plez cntinueπŸ˜ƒ
Nice update. Plz update soon.
Raghav plotting/planning to make kalpi fall for him is always a delight to read...
but kalpi has made him suffer enough nowπŸ˜†
Ab ha bhi bol do

Please updateee
Part 14- Hilarious update
Total role reversal... bechare raghav ka to pachka hogayaπŸ˜†...bada aaya humari kalpi ko impress karne...wo chuimui kalpi nahi hai par issstrong modern ladki haiπŸ˜‰
Lol kalpi ne dus dus gundo ki dhulai ki ...also latest technology n kalpi's smartness made his second plan flop tooπŸ˜†
Part 15a- amazing update
Chalo at least darkness favored raghav n got a chance to spend quality tim take his wifey 
Kalpi's horrible dream made her realise her love n care for raghav but her insecurity n aai's responsibity made her run away again from admitting her feelings
Eager to knw wat r u planning wit Sammy's entry 

amazing, I hope Kalpi opens up,
heyyloo mariee..
at last got a chance to read d update of dis ss aftr so many days! hahaha..
well update was superrr good n lovely one dear.. and even u gave marushkaa-vasishna scenes too which were cute n lovelyyy.. and I was njyng reading them.. and I lykd d part where u mentioned abt kalpi lyk "she fyts with goons bt yet gets scared of darkness n all" and then the ragna hug.. hayee.. which was a real one from kapli's side.. and I'm sumhw happy dat she got a dream lyk dat cuz she unknwngly expressed her feelings abt her insecurities to raghav.. as far as I know I mean frm which I read ur ff's.. if a person plans nythng it wouldn't work and u make fate do things.. lyk raghav planned so many things bt failed and here u made fate play its own play lol .. (I hope u understood) bt its good n diifrnt lyk dis.. nw I'm waiting to read more.. if u r free update it soon..
hiii marieee...
sorry i did not commented on last two updates just coz i got busied with my stuffs and deewali festival...but now i m back to my reader mode... so here is the comment for part 14 and 15a...

oh god mariee i must say and i think u r a very fun loving girl...whose sence of humour is awesome or i can say fabulous ...coz everytime when u gave update full of insanity i can't stop myself from laughing uncontrollably ...after reading part 14 i was like 🀣 for a long time...
part 14 was such a rofling update...role reversal of raghav into kalpana...just loved it...

and in part 15...i got to see a emotional and an insecure kalpana ...

though raghav and malhar's plan was not gone  into the direction accordance of their actual plan but raghav was enjoying this simple proximity with his wifey...
i m in love with this coincidental couple..

once again sorry for late comment..
OMG!! Mariee see I said I feel connected to kalpi in Ur ff and U
1st its in Richie Rich v/s Mother India that plam on ear n sound of air at  sea shore n Now
SHINCHAN Kalpi likes to watch shinchan even I am a super fan of Shinchan infact if I ever had a boy i would name him Shinchan πŸ˜†πŸ˜† that crazy i am for him πŸ€£ though my bro  tease me that its not an age to watch or laugh at shinchan n kids show i just love it

ok coming to chapter it lovely The unofficial date of raghav didn't go as he planed but finally he was successful in knowing kalpi's feeling for him n her insecurities n
Yet again kalpi in this ff is different n strong,seriously tired of seeing kalpi as bichari and abla nari this is different and cool how she fought with goons make then ran away yet very sensitive getting scared for raghav's safety that touch of innocence is still there in her character  i love the way you portray complexity of characters in simple gesture is awesome no words to describe  it πŸ‘πŸ‘ 
Waiting for the next  chap πŸ˜Š
Sometimes the unplanned stuff is the best and that's the case with Raghav
Without any effort Kalpi hold on to him for dear life lol
Kalpi nightmare was scary...
Wow! I love that for the first time Kalpi actually shares something personal with Raghav
Their little moment was beautiful
Aww look like Malhar has competition lol
I can't wait to see how she will react to her chachu the love guru ;)
Superb update