Ragna SS : There are no coincidences- Epilogue- Pg 125 13/2 - Page 7

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Shyamlu

Marie dear, this made me all smiling, actually laughing, i cant imagine our Kalpana all serious and humorous, he he..

And a big congrats on u r new college and filed of study, may you have all success all through out..πŸ€—

Shyama

😊
thank u for those well wishes !!
Originally posted by ragnasangle

Suprb update

πŸ˜ƒ ty
hi..like u r story..read all parts plz continue and update soon.

& finally my ss gets a name. It's my fav line (modified)from my super fav film ' kung fu panda'.

"There are no coincidences "

Note -: This is my most weirdest part. Might be super kiddish. But like I mentioned earlier this is a tp ss. So bear with this side of mine & my ss.

Part 3a

Raghav lit the only candle he founf & walked to his room. Like a pativrata wife Kalpana followed him. The reason wasn't that he was her husband but was that darkness was the only phobia what 'Kalpana Raghav Singhaniya' ...umm ...' Kalpana Vitthal jadhav ' had. He handed the candle to Kalpana & asked her to go to her room. But she didn't move ,even a bit ...

R : Ok fine ! Come with me !

Kalpana followed what he said as she was the 1 who needed him. Once inside the room

R : u can manage urself wherever u want , but please don't disturb me !

Kalpana was a practical girl & thus didn't react that much on that statement. Another reason being that she had no high expectations from her so-called better half. Making herself comfortable on the nearby sofa she placed the candle beside her & tried sleeping but couldn't. Kalpana kept on tossing & turning indicating Raghav the level of her phobia. The girl didn't close her eyes even for a second & kept getting up again & again.

R POV : Oh wow ...now I'm supposed to babysit a fully grown up woman who is coincidentally my wife !

Raghav picked up the 4-5 cellphones he had & put on all its flashlights thus illuminating the room a bit. She now felt better & found that gesture too sweet.

K : Thank u !

R : Oh ...please don't think that I have done that for u. Ur continuous movement was disturbing my sleep. Now please ... Sleep & let sleep !

K : Whatever !

After almost 1/2 an hour Raghav was again disturbed due to Kalpana's squeal.

R : (irritated) Now what ??

K : I got a bad dream. I know there's light over here but I'm actually used to the lights which are in my room since childhood.

Raghav again got off his bed & placed his tab in her hands.

R : Here play something on this till the electricity comes. & then u can go back to ur room.

K :( after searching for a while) This has all car racing & those fighter kindda games.

R : So did u expect me to play those Barbie doll types games !

(taking the tab from her hand & sitting beside her)  Even these games fun.

He started some xyz car racing game & begun to teach Kalpana. Being a fast learner she learnt it quickly. After their so-called wedding this was the very first instance wherein they were speaking to each other. The magic of the game worked. Very soon they were yelling & jumping like kids

R : Right .. Right ... Right !! U shud have taken a right. That wud have been better.

K : I know what I'm doing !

& perhaps she did ! She won the game. A series of their game-playing continued till almost morn. Too lost in the game, Raghav & Kalpana failed to realise that the light had come long back.

R : U cleared this level !! I've been trying to do so since the past 1 month !

K : After all I'm Kalpana Vitthal jadhav. Now let's clear the next level.

Saying so she pressed the key for the next level but the screen blanked out. Its battery was dead. That's when they came out of their involvement & noticed the time. It was 8 am.

R & K : I'm gonna be late for work !

Both of em rushed to their respective workplaces after their sort of 1st night together , but in a different way !!

In Raghav's office he was busy working on something when Sammy barged in the room.

S : Dude ... U got married ? & u didn't even inform me ?

hey its nt kiddish... i loved dis part.. but 2 chotusa πŸ˜ƒ
next time bada vala update plzzz πŸ˜ƒ
hey n plzz pm me when u wil update next time... i had already sent u buddy req... πŸ˜›
So finally u found name for ff I enjoy it keep updating.
its good..plz update soon..like this part.😊
Awesome update!! Do continue😊
Awesome update
And it's not childish, I love video games ;)

And now I love it more since RagNa share a special moment because of the game Edited by ...Natasha... - 9 years ago
Roflll...am loving ur to fff...so darn cute