Asian Shows

recommended korean and taiwanese dramas of 2013-2014 - Page 2

llMinHoll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Nobody mentioned The Man Who Loves!! Was I only one who watched it LOL!! The male leads character is my type of lovesss!! It was good! Although the female leadss annoying!! =))

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ongoing drama 'Jang Bo Ri'.. but very long. 50 episodes. Nice story though.
-Jyo- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ROM-COM K drams
My girl, coffe prince, cunning single lady, boys before flowers, playfull kis, hello miss, love from another star, Masters sun, Secret garden,

Melodrama, romance
hotel king, her lovel heels, Heirs, kang koo story,Sent of a women, presonal taste, heartstrings

Action and romance
city hunter, faith, Iris-2

These r the best dramas I came across, tell me aft watching these dramas if u like it or nt...ll suggest u moreEdited by -Jyo- - 9 years ago
llMinHoll thumbnail
I just done a marathon on a TDrama! My first TDrama and sure did I love it! Its called Autumn's Concerto! The while thing is just beautiphool!! I usually hate watching anything with more than 20episodes but with this one I watched 34 episodes in two days!! Worth it! The flow is just excellent no unnecessary dragging! I recommend!
BlurredLines thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-llMinHoll

I just done a marathon on a TDrama! My first TDrama and sure did I love it! Its called Autumn's Concerto! The while thing is just beautiphool!! I usually hate watching anything with more than 20episodes but with this one I watched 34 episodes in two days!! Worth it! The flow is just excellent no unnecessary dragging! I recommend!

what is autumn concerto story ? can you give a brief synopsis .just what is the concept .
rocky212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

OMGGG! You just reminded me of how much i loved that drama ❤️ I'm off to rewatch 👍🏼
rocky212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-kidsname

what is autumn concerto story ? can you give a brief synopsis .just what is the concept .

The concept is just a cocky rich boy meets a ordinary girl i suppose. It's nothing new, but don't let the typicalness of the story put you off coz it really is a great drama. The main couple really seem to understand and support each other and fight for their relationship despite all the bollocks that come their way. It was my first T drama so i will always love it.
Edited by rocky212 - 9 years ago
BlurredLines thumbnail
The concept is just a cocky rich boy meets a ordinary girl i suppose. It's nothing new, but don't let the typicalness of the story put you off coz it really is a great drama. The main couple really seem to understand and support each other and fight for their relationship despite all the bollocks that come their way. It was my first T drama so i will always love it.

thanks will give it a try .
llMinHoll thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-kidsname

thanks will give it a try .

For me the storyline one of those FFs yu read of yur fav characters! Main concepts very ordinary but they way portrayed it was pretty unique! Annnd OMG the child artist is soo convincing! That kid really knows how to act! Yu wont regret watching it!!
BlurredLines thumbnail

For me the storyline one of those FFs yu read of yur fav characters! Main concepts very ordinary but they way portrayed it was pretty unique! Annnd OMG the child artist is soo convincing! That kid really knows how to act! Yu wont regret watching it!!

thanks i will surely give it a try .