Fan Fictions

ArHi ff 'SEARCH' thread 2 PART 21 on PAGE 42 (26/02/2015)

searchoffriends thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
HEY FRIENDS FINALLY WE HAVE REACHED THREAD 2 FOR THIS FF AS WELL LOVE YOU ALL FOR YOUR RESPONSE AND COMMENT

INTRODUCTION ...OF   "SEARCH"

LIFE in never soo easy  for all as it looks like you can't buy happiness with money
I Tried to buy them but i Failed
People who say think that if you have money you r happy need to meet me
me ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA THE MOST SUCCESFULL BUSINESS MAN OF THE YEAR A BILLIONERE PEOPLE THINK THAT MY LIFE MUST BE GREAT FILLED WITH ALL LUXIURIES

BUT MY LIFE IS JUST  A SEARCH ... TALAASH

YES A SEARCH OF THAT GIRL THE STRANGE PART IS THAT I HAVE NEVER SEEN HER I NEVER MET HER I DID'NT EVEN KNEW HER NAME OR HOW SHE LOOKS

I only knew one think and it is that the GIRL has got with her the most precious think to mee in the world and  THAT IS MY CHILD

YES SHE IS A MOTHER OF MY CHILD STRANGE I DID'NT EVEN KNEW THE NAME OF MY CHILD MOTHER AND EVEN I DON'T CARE WHAT'S MATTER TO MEE IS THAT I WANT MY CHILD ONLY MY CHILD FOR WHOM I M SEARCHING FROM LAST 2 YEARS
THATS MY LIFE

I M ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA OWNER OF RAIZADA EMPIRE
CURRENT STATUS : DIVORCED AND NOW A SINGLE

LIFE has been allways miserable , and cruel on mee but now i even don't complain for that , frankly speaking i m happy with this life of mine now
life has taken a lot from mee BUT MY DESTINY GAVE MEE

SOMETHINK REALLY PRECIOUS yes i don't knew why it happenned sometime when i think about it then my life would have been somethink else but not soo great as it is now

i have somethink to live for MY LITTLE ANGEL WHOSE JUST ONE LOOK DOES WONDER ON MEE AND I FORGET ABOUT ALL MY MISERIES

i m living for him he is the one for whom i m alive my baby MY SON

me KHUSHI GUPTA a poor girl i have seen time in my life when i even don't have this much money that i can buy  two meals a day but now my life is stable enough i have a job which is enough for me and my baby to survive

my life is a  SEARCH ...A TALAASH FOR A SAFE SHELTER A PLACE FROM WHERE I CAN PROTECT MY BABY AND SAFE HIM FROM GETTING AWAY FROM MEE

yes i ran away i needed to do that to keep my baby with mee

YES I M A MOTHER AND ONLY A MOTHER ...THE STRANGE THINK IS THAT I DID'NT EVEN KNEW THE NAME OF MY BABY FATHER I NEVER MET HIM I HAVE NEVER SEEN HIM .AND I WISH THAT WEE SHOULD NEVER MEET OTHERWISE HE WILL TAKE MY SON AWAY FROM MEE

YES I M HIDING FROM THE WORLD AND THATS MY LIFE

I M KHUSHI GUPTA WORKING AS AN EMPLOYE IN ROSHAN'S A  REPUTATED COMPANY IN SHIMLA
CURRENT STATUS  :  UNMARRIED AND A SINGLE MOTHER OF MY ONE AND A HALF YEAR OLD SON

INDEX

THREAD 1 PART 1to 15

PART 17
Edited by searchoffriends - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AND DO CHECK MY OTHER WORK

ArHi ff REBIRTH
AS THE NAME SAID A SUPERNATURAL STORY OF TWO LOVERS BORN AGAIN TO FULFILL THEIR LOVE

ArHi BEST FRIENDS FOREVER ?

LIKE THE NAME ARSHI'S BEING BEST FRIENDS BUT CAN THEY REMAIN BEST FRIENDS EVEN AS LOVERS

ARNAV ATTACHING THE BROKEN STRINGS OF RELATIONS OF KHUSHI WITH HER FAMILY

AND MY ARMAAN RIDDHIMA WORK

REBIRTH AN AR FF

AR VERSION OF REBIRTH

YAARE DIL DAARE AN AR FF

AR VERSION FOR BEST FRIENDS FOREVER

AR VERSION OF SEARCH
part 15 on previous thread

PART 16

arnav and abhay fight , arnav said abhay to leave now ahead

Abhay also knew that arnav was too strong than him in all means and that he can't do anything against him right now so it's better he leave now and as for khushi he won't give up so soon he will come back very soon

And with that thought abhay left out of the cabin he can't do anything right now, so he will have to return to Delhi but he was determined that he will be back for revenge for today's insult and khushi have to pay that.

And so he went out of the cabin, arnav watched him move out, he was burning with anger on him right now but still he controlled himself

While khushi was there still standing like a statue unable to digest what actually happened here, she just was not able to control herself much she bend down on her knees and let krish out of her hold made him sit on the floor, while she let her tears come out, she was so shattered with all this, she was tired of this running and hiding game she cried for all that she suffered cause of this one person

Arnav watching her quietly he also don't know what shall she say her right now, he was one side angry on that abhay and guilty for his act , she didn't run away from him taking krish, she actually run to save herself from that abhay and this was boiling arnav too much that abhay tried to touch her coming to his house, and the most now arnav was also hurt seeing her in so much pain, why she have to suffer so much , why it had to be her in all the suffering , he don't know what he shall do now, he just wanted to calm her, and take all her pain, he don't knew what was the past , he don't knew what is the future, he just knew one thing right now that this girl sitting in front of him was important for him ,

He didn't deny the fact that seeing her in pain hurt him as well, even more than her it hurt him, he never wanted to see her in pain, he can't see her like this, he don't know where this relation was going and what was the end of this, he just know that she was important for her and he just wanted to see her happy and safe

Then he saw little krish coming crawling towards him, he picked him up smiling took him towards khushi

"Krish look mamma is crying tell her not to do that, good girls don't cry" said arnav to krish while himself sitting near down on his knee bringing krish near khushi

While krish immediately bringing her little hands near khushi face clearing her tears with his little hands

"mamma goood grls" said krish in his baby language while rest he was not able to speck that words were too heavy for him But he still knew how to calm his mother as he immediately tried hugging khushi with his tiny arms which were not able to reach her, he don't knew why his mamma was sad but he knew that whenever he cry his mamma hug him like this to calm him

While his little cute act immediately brought a smile on arnav's face and khushi also stop crying and hugging him tight while our baby krish just smiling happy to be in his mother arms

"Thank you sir, thank you for everything and I am so sorry because of me you lost your friend" said khushi looking at arnav smiling at the two

"its good that I don't have a friend like him a person who don't knew how to respect someone specially a woman and her dignity can never be my friend, in fact here I am sorry that you have to face so much cause of my so called friend, only if I knew what he did with you earlier I would have never let him anywhere near you" said arnav

"why are you saying sorry it was not your fault sir, it was never your fault, nothing whatever happened with me was my fate it was never your fault you did nothing intentionally but I did when I ran away with your baby, sir whatever happened with me was my fate but whatever happened with you was my mistake, I can't even imagine what pain you must have gone through when you came to knew that I ran taking your baby, and even I have seen your craving for your baby, I gave you so much pain" said khushi

"No khushi it's not your fault" said arnav

"sir please let me complete it took me so much courage to say all this to you, I have given you so much pain in my selfish motherhood I never realized that what would you be going through one day just for one day when krish was taken from me I was so shattered and I let you live for so many months without your son, I should have realized that it was my consent to be a surrogate mother to krish and I myself agreed to hand over the born baby to his father still I violated with my own agreement, I am sorry sir , I am really sorry" said khushi crying

While arnav was just quietly listening to her he seriously don't knew what shall he say to her

"but now also its now too late, I can return you back what I stolen from you, your son" said khushi picking krish and giving him to arnav who was quietly looking from his mother to his good bunny whom he have started liking now and is not scared of him anymore

"But he is not my son khushi he is your baby, for me it's enough that I can see him grow everyday in front of me" said arnav holding krish caressing his head lovingly

"and that will happen forever I promise you sir krish will be with you forever I will never separate him from you and I will make him realize that you are his father I promise very soon he will love you back like any other baby loves his father, he will recognize you as his father" said khushi

"I don't need anything else from my life khushi, I am very happy with my life I have got everything I wanted my son and a friend who is concerned with my happiness, I just hope this happiness stay with me forever I don't knew where this life is taking us but right now I don't want to think anything else except that we can be friends and take care of krish together" said arnav

"but there is one thing you need to consider right now and that is having lunch, you must be hungry I got your lunch" said khushi getting normal

"Yes really I am starving, but seriously It was not required you specially came here to give me lunch" said arnav

"I wanted to come because I wanted to thank you for what you did yesterday but I don't knew for how many things shall I thank you" said khushi

"well we can decide that later first can I eat my lunch, I am really very hungry I am going in my cabin and taking krish with me you come there we can have lunch there" said arnav getting up and leaving along with krish

khushi also followed him , she also don't knew where this life was taking her now , but as said she really didn't wanted to think at all about the future she just want to live in her present and stay happy with her baby, who needs his father love as well along with her caring

she went in arnav's cabin while he was sitting comfortably busy with trying to talk with krish, khushi sometime wonder how arnav can be so changed man when he is with krish he acts completely different with him and he always looks very happy with him as well, it's only when
Arnav is with krish, khushi have seen him actually happy

She came inside and served him with food,

"You didn't served your plate aren't you hungry" said arnav normally

"No actually I just came to say thanks, I think now I shall go back home now it's time for krish afternoon nap" said khushi hesitantly  

"But its lunch time as well, you must be hungry it won't take much time, eat something first" said arnav normally and khushi also didn't had any reason for excuses

she also sit on the other side making krish sit comfortably on a chair and filling her plate she started munching her food slowly while feeding krish little bites of chapatti which he loved munching, arnav and khushi eating their food along with giving their full attention to krish loving his cute way of eating

"tomorrow we have to take krish to the hospital, doctors have given tomorrow appointment for krish checkup get him ready on time" said arnav

While khushi looked at krish, she was so scared for him now, her little angel checkup what if something worse will occur, she just hope her baby don't have to face any kind of pain

"don't worry hopefully everything will be fine, I won't let anything happen to him" said arnav reading her thoughts he understand khushi and her scared thoughts even arnav was scared for his baby he also just want krish to be like every normal baby and he will provide him with the best treatment

"I knew that sir, you will never let anything happen wrong" said khushi looking at him with confidence she knew he will never let anything happen to krish and somewhere to her as well, he have so many times saved her intentionally and unintentionally from her problems and somewhere khushi have started trusting that until arnav is with her she will be safe

The rest lunch was silent and just after that khushi left the office along with krish

After khushi left arnav got back in his office work when shyam came inside his cabin

"Enjoyed your lunch date" said shyam smiling coming in

"What!? Look shyam I have lots of work so please don't disturb me right now" said arnav irritated

"really didn't you had this work just few minutes ago when you were relaxing and enjoying your lunch I heard that khushi came to meet you and she was in your cabin so I thought why to disturb you" said shyam smiling teasing arnav

"Shyam I need to tell you something" said arnav seriously

"What that you have finally realized that what you actually want" said shyam excited

"Look it's something really important and serious, when I came here I heard abhay and khushi's talk" and then arnav told shyam everything all abhay deeds

"I wanted to tell you all this just cause that abhay is all the time working with anjali and seriously I don't trust that person character at all, a bad person is bad for all today his aim was khushi it can be anjali as well, so I personally feel that you need to keep anjali away from him" said arnav concerned

"away I will kill that abhay with my hands, that character less cheaper I won't even allow him anywhere near my anjali, I wish I would have ever known his real face earlier than I could have never even made him my friend and I trusted him so much that I even let my wife work with him without even knowing of his real character, thanks arnav now I will make sure that he never be anywhere near to anyone of our family and I will personally wind up all the business link we had with him" said shyam in anger

"I am just concerned for anjali safety cause I can't trust him anymore, that why I told you everything but I have a little request just don't talk much over this topic specially at home in front of khushi , I don't want her to be embarrassed or guilty for anything" said arnav

"I am impressed arnav now a day you are really getting concerned for khushi and how she feels, you were never so concerned for me that how and what I will feel" said shyam

"You again started with your acting shyam at least for once get serious in your life" said arnav

"that what I am trying to tell you arnav at least for once get serious and think straight what you want from your life and where is your life going, why don't you just admit that you like khushi she is important for you she is special for you, she is not just your son mother she is very much more than that for you" said shyam

"I don't knew about anything right now shyam I have really important work to complete so can you leave me alone" said arnav looking in his files

"for how long can you avoid this arnav , why are you being so stubborn, you knew what just forget everything now I will never come and talk with you anything related to this, you do whatever you want" said shyam in anger and left the cabin

"you won't understand shyam it's not that easy , my life and my fate have never been in favor of giving me any happiness whenever I have ever tried to be happy in my life it is always been taken away my fate have always snatched it away from me and at the end I am left shattered alone to live in pain" said arnav to himself thinking of all the events of his life whenever he wanted any happiness it is always taken away from him, either it was his father death , or his wife betray , or his craving for mother's love or craving for his son , all the time he is left with pain and now at this stage he can't add another pain to his life pain of khushi leaving him alone

that's the only reason why he never even want to hear what his heart is saying, he don't want her also to go away from him and leaving him all shattered as he knew very well that if anything like this will happen he will never be able to control himself he won't be able to tolerate that pain, so its better he never take this relation ahead anywhere , where ever they are he is happy that at least she is here with him in front of his eyes and above all with his son taking care of him, with so much difficulty he have finally got back his friendship he don't want to spoil that with his personal feelings and one sided emotions

in the evening the day went normal and as requested by arnav abhay incident was not discussed, shyam told anjali everything and her reaction was same as shyam she decided not to work ahead with him and called off her partnership with him , she don't want to work with abhay from now

and finally here khushi was back to normal routine , her daily routine taking care of her baby but now something have really changed she was no more worried of anything now, she was not scared of losing her child anymore , she don't want to run anymore to search for shelter for her and her son , her search in her life for being safe with her son and no fear of losing him somewhere ended here, and it was all cause of arnav, she trusted arnav she knew until arnav is here with her she will never have to face any pain anymore, she don't knew herself what was happening with her , but definitely something was changing, she remembering each and every event where arnav helped her and saved her, not even once he pointed on her or blamed her,  in fact he protected her from his mother and today also the way everything was normal around her , she knew it was cause of arnav, she knew arnav was a very nice person , with a heart of gold, but she sometime get surprised herself that how he understand her so well , even her unsaid gestures

she also don't knew what was happening to her but now a days she only kept of thinking about him , she felt some pull , some force that is pulling her towards him, what is this she is also not understanding but something is surely different and this she have never felt for anyone ever before

"mamma sleepy sleepy" said krish nuzzlings his little face cutely on khushi neck trying to hug her, it was late night and krish was getting sleepy , but his mother was so lost in her thoughts and not seeing him so he himself holding khushi trying to get up in her arms, to get his mother full attention

"oh I am so sorry my baby mamma is not even concentrating on you" said khushi feeling so guilty and quickly picking krish and loving him a lot, who was now smiling getting his mother full attention back on him

Khushi picked krish and they both went to bed to make him sleep, tomorrow was a really important day for her, she was herself so scared with this doctor checkup,

But something's can never be avoided and so was this

Early morning arnav and khushi both were ready sitting inside doctor's cabin

Little krish was sitting in his mother laps, he was like always scared of this new place and peoples

After reading all the reports doctors said khushi to make krish lye on the check up bed beside them so that he can examine krish

"Don't worry nothing will happen to him, I just want to have a look on his visible physical growth" said doctor assuring

And so khushi made krish lye on the bed but krish didn't wanted to leave his mom, he started crying not wanted to leave khushi

"its ok baby, nothing will happen to you, just calm down my baby" khushi making him calm, while doctors and one nurse holding him and making khushi aside, it was tough for them to settle krish but after a while he did as he saw khushi coming from the opposite side and holding his hand assuring him that there is nothing to be scared off

"I think first I have to tell you this what you are saying to krish calm down khushi nothing will happen to krish" said arnav smiling at khushi condition it was really funny right now she was assuring krish but on the same time looked so scared herself

krish was only looking at khushi when doctors examining his legs , arnav also standing beside khushi looking at her condition one side she was giving krish assurance while on the other she herself looked so scared specially when doctors took out his examining hammer,

And as doctors hit hammer lightly on krish knee, khushi hissed in pain looking away, holding krish hands more tightly, while krish was lying back normally, this hit didn't hurt him much and then doctors again repeated their action hitting krish again and again

and this was getting above khushi tolerance she was not able to watch all this so she immediately turned back closing her eyes tight holding whatever she got first, and it was arnav's arms ,

As arnav was standing just next to khushi so khushi turned her side towards arnav she literally buried her face very close to him, her eyes were shut tightly and she holding arnav arms tightly, she was not able to see her baby like this anymore

while arnav also looked at her the way she was reacting it was kind of too cute for arnav on one side the little baby krish was so normal now realizing that its not going to hurt him much in all this examination while here khushi was herself reacting more than the baby

arnav looked at her face as she came so close to her, she looked so cute with that scared shut eyes and this closeness was so different she was standing too close to him and the way she holding him, arnav heart surely skipped a beat, it was completely a different feeling for him, he never felt like this ever before in his life it was only with khushi with her this closeness, just like the way he felt when she hugged him tight that night on the station when arnav came to rescue her from that street goons,

arnav was having a complete different feeling right now, and soon khushi also opened her eyes, initially she was so scared to realize that she was standing so close to arnav but as she opened her eyes she saw him staring at her, his eyes on her she didn't knew what happened to her but she had no powers to look away , she was continuously staring in his deep eyes which were so captivating, his gaze on her was so different was so soothing that she can feel Goosebumps forming in her stomach,

His gaze was so intense the way he was staring her in her eyes that it was making khushi nervous but not at all conscious, this was a complete new feeling for her as well, she was so spell bounded and was just not able to look away from him

"I am done you can pick the baby" said the doctor and their special eye contact broke up with doctor calling them

and khushi immediately moved back turning towards krish who was lying by her side she have forgotten him , she was so lost in arnav that she didn't even remember that where they were and for what reason, but with doctor call she came back to reality, how can she forget of krish in this situation, she was herself confused with her behavior, and without thinking much on this she picked krish up and hugging him tightly came towards doctors desk, while arnav also came back to reality and saw khushi getting nervous looking away from him and then she immediately moved away from him

While arnav silently followed them

"Doctor is everything alright hope there is nothing to worry about" said arnav normally sitting back talking with doctor

"I have compared the initial x ray reports of the baby with the current report of x ray we just did earlier and by personally examining him I can say that its a good news that the baby body is very positively reacting to the initial treatment, his bones are getting stronger day by day and if we continue with the same treatment then hopefully in few months your son will walk and run like any other normal baby" said doctor

"So you meant that we don't need to undergo any surgery" said khushi instantly

"I already told you earlier as well that if the baby is reacting well to this treatment than there would be no need of undergoing that surgery and now that we have got a positive result so we should continue with the booster injections that is given to him in every six months and as I can see its almost six months now to his last dose and his next dosage is due , so you can get him injected with the medicine moreover I am suggesting  a new and improved medicine you can use it is more effected and fast working, but its even more expensive than the older one" said doctors

"I don't care of expense doctor I just need the best treatment to be given to my son, the best treatment possible I just need my baby to be normal very soon, you give him the best" said arnav instantly

"yes Mr. raizada I will do that, but you have to wait for few days this medicine is not available in our country we have to get it on order and it can take few days to come" said doctor

"I knew that doctors you get the medicine moreover its still 5 days left to krish due date for medications, but doctor I hope there won't be any reaction due to change in medication course" said khushi

"Not at all, and we are not changing the course, we are giving the same medicine but an improved version which is more effective, it will not have any other reaction for the baby so you don't have to worry about this Mrs. Raizada" said doctor normally

but his one last word again made khushi and arnav attentive, Mrs. Raizada, how can they both forgot that he was the same doctor that addressed khushi as arnav's wife that day as well when he came for the first time to examine krish and at that time as well they didn't corrected him so he still thinks the same, while arnav didn't even wanted to correct him, its sounded so different and somewhere so nice and perfect to him, but khushi objected this time

"Its Miss Gupta doctor, I am not Mrs. Raizada" said khushi

"Oh I am sorry but I thought you are the baby's mother" said doctor realizing his mistake

"I am, I am his mother but I am a surrogate" said khushi with a heavy heart, she never knew she will have to address herself one day as just a surrogate to krish, but this was the truth, and if she wanted or not she will have to accept this truth after all she have herself promised arnav to get him his baby back and for that she have to make krish and more than anyone herself realize the truth that she was only a surrogate and nothing else

and on the other side it hurted arnav as well, somewhere he was himself forgeting the truth that she was nothing to him, she was just a surrogate of his son and nothing else and here he was thinking so many different feelings for her

"I didn't knew mr raizada that your son is a surrogate baby sorry for my misunderstanding" said doctor

"its alright doctor we shall leave now" said arnav getting up and so did khushi and krish

they all left from there, arnav somewhere was very upset he didn't liked khushi correcting the doctor, he knew that whatever she said was the actual truth still he never wanted to correct anyone with this misunderstanding he was behaving so kiddish but still he wanted everything like this

the drive back home was silent here khushi was so happy and relaxed that krish will now be fine and he don't have to face any operation, while arnav mind was still lost in what khushi did correcting doctor, she is still living in reality while arnav is just making his own dream land, which is somewhere just not right , she is just here for krish and taking care of krish and nothing else its only arnav mind that is thinking so much in all this relation

later the day was normal, khushi got back in her normal routine but something was so different, she was all the time thinking of arnav, he is a very nice person and today her krish was going to get the best treatment and upbringing cause of him which she could have never been able to give him,

krish was surely lucky that he got a father like arnav and she was herself so happy for her baby future her baby was going to have a very bright future,

in the evening it was shyam and anjali last day in the house they both were going back to Delhi, from where they came just to be sometime with arnav, but now they have to return after all they have to take care of this business from there

"anjali ji I wish you could have stayed for a little longer, krish is also going to miss you a lot, he have also formed such a sweet bonding with you" said khushi not feeling nice with anjali leaving they both were in anjali room and khushi helping anjali in packing

"I wish I could stay for more longer but what can I do work is also urgent it's been so many days we were here all our work is left on hold, but I promise I will be back soon, I myself won't be able to stay much away from our little champ krish, I am really going to miss you a lot krish" said anjali kissing krish lightly on his head as he was in anjali's arms

krish have surely formed a very strong bonding with anjali, he loved playing with her and so with shyam they were good peoples for krish and so were shyam and anjali they both loved krish a lot, they didn't wanted to leave but had no other choice

"he is also going to miss you a lot anjali ji, and so would I" said khushi feeling sad

"don't be sad I am just going to Delhi and it's just few hours away from here I will be back again whenever I will get time, to meet krish and you and even arnav, look here I completely forgot about him in front of krish, arnav is very important to me and I came here just for him, as earlier arnav was so alone, but now I knew he is no more alone, and somewhere I am so carefree from his end, I knew he don't need our support anymore he have him family" said anjali giving krish to khushi and then looking at the two

"he surely have got his family and I hope his family stay with him forever, I want arnav to get all the happiness he deserved in his life" said anjali ahead looking at khushi and krish together

"you are right anjali ji I knew arnav sir have suffered a lot in his life and somewhere I was also responsible for that but now he won't be facing any problem specially from my end, krish is arnav sir's family and he will stay with him forever no one can separate arnav sir and krish" said khushi

"but our little champ family is where he have both his father along with his mother, and so khushi you agree on it or not you are also a part of this family now, so what if you are not like normal parents still you both, you and arnav together are krish parents, I am still worried that where is this relation going" said anjali

"there is nothing else in this relation anjali ji, I am just a surrogate mother to krish and I knew my future that one day I have to leave him, I knew I am not going to be a part of their future I have already promised myself that I will leave this place and krish with arnav sir forever once krish will start recognizing arnav sir as his father and he is comfortable enough with him and don't need me" said khushi normally 

"And you yourself knew that it was just impossible that krish will not need his mother how can you expect that krish can forget you, a baby need his mother on every stage of his life and so will krish" said anjali really shocked on khushi decision

"I knew that anjali ji but this was the way krish fate was decided even before he was born, arnav sir wanted a surrogate baby and if I worked according to contract and handed over the born baby to his father than also krish would have been alone with his father without a mother, and I would have gone, this was what shall have happened I should have gone long ago, still I am here, I should not be here" said khushi

"I don't knew how strong you have made yourself to take this decision a mother who can die for her baby has today decided to leave her own baby" said anjali

"for his own betterment I will leave krish only the day I will be satisfied that he will be in safe hands, I knew mothers can do anything for the baby even if its sacrificing their love for the better future and upbringing of the baby" said khushi

"you knew its very easy to say all this but its too tough to actually do this, and I personally wish that a day like that never come in your life, krish can never stay without you khushi so don't ever think that you can leave him, and moreover if it was krish fate that he had to be born and handed to his father than have you ever thought why god let him stay with you and today got you arnav and krish here, well maybe that was not krish fate it was your and arnav fate that wanted this to happen, that's why even after being a complete strangers still today you both are attached in one unbreakable string krish, you like this or not but you can never deny that you and arnav are parents of krish and if krish will be called as arnav Singh raizada son on the same time he will also be called as your son, don't do this to yourself and to krish, your this decision will only give pain to you and to him as well, in fact you shall think all this the other way that why are you all together listen to your heart khushi , I wish for once you also listen to your heart rather than this practical mind just think can you live without krish , will you be able to live a new life in which krish is not there" said anjali

"so what do you want me to do in all this anjali ji , we can't stay like this forever and arnav sir and his life is getting disturbed due to me and I don't want this" said khushi

"if you will really see it clearly than you will realize khushi that arnav's life is not disturbed rather it have got a new light of hope, a new happiness cause of you, I have never seen my friend this happy his whole life until you came in his life" said anjali

"It's not me its krish" said khushi

"and you really believe that its only krish, let this new feeling new hope enter your life khushi you are also as alone as arnav maybe two lonely peoples can get together as one perfect" said anjali

"Please anjali ji, I think now this discussion is going on some other level" said khushi getting up

"but I don't think there is anything wrong in going on that level I said what I personally felt rest is your decision if not for yourself than at least for krish think once over what I said" said anjali

And khushi left the room

She was only thinking of what anjali said, can it happen is it really true that she and arnav , the way she felt with him , his one look and she felt so complete, his one word and she felt so protected, his one smile and the world around her turns beautiful , his talks , his intense gaze, everything whenever she is with him she forgets the world, her heart was beating so fast thinking of him and she also don't knew what attraction is holding her just with him, his pure heart, his concern , his care , but everything was only for krish no this was wrong , everything in this was wrong, arnav was a very nice person he have got a pure heart, but she can't misuse him like this, no this is wrong she shall not even think like this about arnav , he had done so much for her and she is thinking about him like this

But why is her heart not ready to accept that this thinking of hers is wrong, why all this felt so right, why suddenly she felt like a teenager smiling to herself thinking of him, get on the earth khushi, you can't even behave like this I think I forgot that I am a mother of a 1 and half year old baby and not some random teenager thinking like this, I have to get a break on my own thoughts they have gone on a really wrong track

And as khushi turned around again she saw arnav smiling picture hanging on the wall, and automatically a smile came on her face, she was again lost but soon back on the earth she immediately went inside her room with krish

Next day

Shyam and anjali were leaving

aakash and payal also came to see off shyam and anjali, after meeting everyone they all were ready to leave when shyam for the last time hugging arnav

"right now I am going arnav but with a hope that whatever I have told you earlier you will think over that we all just wanted your happiness listen to your heart arnav and for once in life think of your and only your happiness" said shyam saying bye to arnav pointing towards khushi and krish together

While arnav himself was thinking a lot about all this, he knew what he feels for khushi, he can't deny that whatever shyam said him earlier was not true, but what about khushi , she was already in so much pain and in this situation cause of him , and over that her rejection to be even recognized as Mrs. raizada, even if today for once arnav listen to his heart  than also what about her, what if once arnav started thinking of getting any happiness with her she rejects him , what if she will not accept him, which arnav knew will happen cause his fate is not that good that he can get his happiness

He have always lost whatever he wanted , and he was always left in pain and today he knew if he opens his heart it only wants khushi and if he will not get that he will be shattered so shattered that he won't be able to gather himself ever again,

He want her, but he can never get her, he desires for her but she just can't hear him she just can't be his everyone left even aakash and payal left khushi went back inside house with krish and arnav was standing at his position thinking what shyam said and what he felt they are together and for krish will be together but they cannot be one, they can never be one 

Ok this is my favorite song going to depict arnav's situation very well here is a vm on arhi on this song as well

Hai Dil Ko Teri Aarzoo, Par Main Tujhe Na Pa Sakoon...
Hai Dil Ko Teri Justajoo, Par Main Tujhe Na Pa Sakoon...

[My heart desires you, but you cannot be mine...
My heart searches for you, but you cannot be mine...]

[Arnav still standing in the same place remembering khushi and his relation and its complications]

Main Hoon Shab, Tu Subah. Donon... Jud Ke Judaa...
Main Hoon Lab, Tu Duwaa. Donon... Jud Ke Judaa...
Madhno... Maashuko... Dilbaro... Madhno Re...

[I am night, you are the morning. Despite being linked, we are still separate...
I am the lips, you are the prayer. Despite being linked, we are still separate...
My Love... My Darling... My Sweetheart... Oh My Love...]

[arnav moved inside the house looking at khushi with krish they are linked with krish still they cant be one, they are not one thinking so arnav left the house]

[The day passed on like this and in the night arnav came back it was dark night arnav peeped inside krish room to see khushi and krish peacefully sleeping together]

Kayi Khwab Dil, Tujhko Le Kar Sajaaye.
Par Khauff Yeh Bhi, Kahin Par Sataaye.
Agar Yeh Bhi Toote, To Phir Hoga Kya Re?
Mujhe Raas Aati Hai, Khushiyan Kahan Re?
Kyun Dil Ko Dukhaana, Bewaja... Madhno Re?
Kyun Dil Ko Dukhaana... Bewaja?
Phir Aansu Bahana, Ek Dafaa...

[Many dreams of you, adorned in my heart.
But these fears also, tear me apart.
If they are not accomplished, then what will happen?
For happiness doesn't suit me at all...
Why give pain to the heart for no reason... my love?
Why give pain to the heart... for no reason?
Then letting the tears flow, once...]

[arnav looking at sleeping khushi, in that dim light he knew what his heart so wanted, his heart wanted her , but he cant stand her rejection, he wanted to complete his family ,which was not only krish but khushi also but on the same time cant even risk her being away forever he hide himself as he felt khushi stirring in her sleep a little he went back before she wake up and saw him there]

[I am night, you are the morning. Despite being linked, we are still separate...
I am the lips, you are the prayer. Despite being linked, we are still separate...

[arnav left from krish room and went back, this was turmoil that was going inside his heart and mind , but on the same time khushi feelings were completely different , she was having a complete different thinking over all this, she herself knew that her heart was feeling something different really different for arnav and it was just not respect, it was far more than that, and the way he looks at her , the way he gaze her, she herself felt so different, she didn't care what she was thinking was right or wrong , what she feels was correct or not , but she cant control her heart from adoring arnav, he was no where less than an angel in disguise for her,  she was day and night just thinking of him and even dreaming of arnav , she didn't care what the future will be , she was so happy with this present thoughts of her]

Next few days passed like this arnav being normal, or rather trying to be normal and khushi just getting more and more close to him , a smile automatically come on her face whenever he is around she knew she was changing something inside her was changing, she was getting attracted towards arnav, his simplicity yet being so concern attitude was attracting her a lot towards him , and khushi cant stop herself from thinking about him and only him day and night, she did little thinks to make him happy arranging breakfast table for him or sometime even cooking a little of his favorite dishes for him and so on even day dreaming of him , arnav was not with her still she felt his presence everywhere around her,  she knew he was there in all her dreams now she use to see his dreams, she use to wait for evening when arnav came back home and play with krish sometime the three together go out for a walk to park but most of the time they stay inside house in krish play area making him play and eat together , arnav was getting day by day close to krish even krish waited for arnav, he even use to make krish eat his food and krish eat with arnav's hand like a obedient baby for krish arnav was still his bunny still he love him and khushi just cant stop herself from admiring the father son, she loved watching them from one corner and make all efforts to make krish love arnav more even intentionally leaving them both alone and watching them secretly, arnav looks really happy at that time his that genuine smile automatically make khushi happy she did everything possible to get just one smile on arnav's face]

Tu Hi To Har Pal Bandha Hai, Lamhon Ki In Zanjeeron Mein.
Tu Hi To Har Dam Raha Hai, Khwabon Ki Har Taabeeron Mein.
Tu Hi To Har Din Dikha Hai, Dhundli Ya Ujli Tasveeron Mein.

[It's always been you, bound to every moment of mine.
It's always been you, in every revelation of my dreams
.It's always been you, in blurry or bright frames.]

[khushi was standing in arnav's room krish came inside crawling while playing with her and she followed her , she knew arnav is not at home he is in office at this time so she also came inside, and found arnav few clothes lying back she picked one of his coat and taking his fragrance, it was so different she knew she was again acting like teenagers but she loved doing this kiddish acts blushing to herself holding arnav coat and feeling that its him near her, this was so new and looked so nice for her its the first time in her life she have thought of someone to be so close to her, all her life specially her young age she was not able to experience this feelings ever, which she was experiencing now]

Teri Hi To Hai Khushboo, Mujh Mein Haan, Madhno Re...
Teri Hi To Hai Khushboo, Mujh Mein Haan...
Ab Tu Hi To Harsu, Har Jagah...

[Only your fragrance envelopes me, my love...
Only your fragrance envelopes me...
Now there's only you, everywhere, every place...]

[while on the other side arnav still lost in his sad mode , unknown that what changes were going inside khushi heart, one side arnav was sad of not getting khushi , and on the other side khushi was happy and hoping of getting arnav]

[I am night, and you're the morning. Despite being linked, we are still separate...

Maahiya Ve... Maahiya Ve... Maahiya Ve...

[Oh my lover... Oh my lover... Oh my lover...]

ok so the secret love started blooming like this almost one lovely week passed... life was getting beautiful for all of them

this was pretty maha update I really wish you all like this part look I am moving very fast in this ff now, in the next two parts I will surely conclude this love story to some level,

as for the precap , well the devils naina and lavanya are back

"so you have planned everything really well" said naina sarcastically

"planning I am sorry mrs raizada I don't understand what you are trying to say" said khushi

"first get close to baby and next aim getting near to his father, afterall you have his weakness his baby, and you are too intelligent and knew well how to use the baby to get his rich father" said naina shamelessly

ok full discussion in the next part
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Congrats :)) && FABBB Update, Khushi Is FINALLY Getting Feelings Towards Arnav.
aayt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
pretty good one
they are getting better at every level realization is on the corner
hope to see them together soon the evil is back maybe the last blow for their aching heart
congrats on new thread
shiv456 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome I hope they soon realize
raki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats fr new thread Awesome update 
nihasan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail