Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

star_fan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Awesome update !!!!!!!!!!!
Both have feelings for each other but scared to confess both think that what if other will reject them
Loved the way Anjali tried to convince Khushi about their relationship
Hope soon both will talk about their feelings to each other
So the devils will come in next update
Hope Arnav will listen their conversation
But you told us there will be romance and not any devil will involved some of next update 
Waiting for next update eagerly
ARS24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Loved the update!🥳Congrats fr new thread 
YaSha0512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome updates
Brilliant khushi never left she couldn't do that to Arnav again
Was so lovely to see Arnav defending khushi in front of that witch mother of his she's really getting on my wick
* steam fuming out of my ears* I really wanted to kick the sh*t outta that Abhay his cheap words n accusations making me feel sick was so glad Arnav heard all including khushi praising him have to say was my fav scene when Arnav was beating him to a pulp whilst shielding khushi from his perverted eyes
Happy to see them becomin closer n listening to their friends advice although Arnav needs more of a nudge
Anyways looking forward to seeing what's comin next as our two witches r back hoping Arnav sticks by her all through n shuts them up
Also looking forward to their new romance blossoming more
Thanks for pm n plz keep em comin n continue soon
jeb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats on new thread
Wonderful  update
Titaliya1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update! Thnx fr pm! Both arnav and khushi have realized their feelings fr each other!
crazyfanofdsdv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
congrats on a new thread
loved the update
so glad that kushi now has feelings for arnav
waiting to see what happens next
swtsam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 4 Thumbnail
awesome. ...beautiful update
pravallika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Waiting dear...
Hope u will give us an update this week...
cute_sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
when are you updating the next part dear...please update soon
searchoffriends thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
part 16 on page 1

PART 17

ARHI getting little more close , khushi feeling different for arnav 

Next few days passed like this arnav being normal, or rather trying to be normal and khushi just getting more and more close to him , a smile automatically come on her face whenever he is around she knew she was changing something inside her was changing, she was getting attracted towards arnav, his simplicity yet being so concern attitude was attracting her a lot towards him , and khushi cant stop herself from thinking about him and only him day and night, she did little thinks to make him happy arranging breakfast table for him or sometime even cooking a little of his favorite dishes for him she knew he was there in all her dreams now]

[while on the other side arnav still lost in his sad mode , unknown that what changes were going inside khushi heart, one side arnav was sad of not getting khushi , and on the other side khushi was happy and hoping of getting arnav]

Its been a week to shyam and anjali leaving back and since than arnav got really busy in his office work , earlier shyam was there with him for help, but now it was only aakash and arnav taking care of all the business from here and now it was payal last few days of pregnancy so aakash was also not able to dedicate that much time to his work, arnav himself argue daily and send him back cause payal needs him the most this time

Arnav was doing regular late working first during office hours and after that also he use to work daily till late night in his study, arnav never stayed in office for long everyday just after office hours he just love to rush back home, he knew his son must be waiting for him and like always krish was everyday sitting in the main hall and busy in his toys but the movement arnav come back he loves to play with him cause arnav was his best bunny now who daily get some gift for him someday a bunch of balloons or some other light toys or someday some cute teddies arnav never skip getting a little gift for krish 

But on the same time after playing with krish and having his dinner arnav daily goes in his study room

All this was clearly noticed by khushi everyday, she can sense that he was working day and night without caring of his health as well, this over exerting can surely have bad effect on him 

Today its already been 12 in night ,and arnav was still in his study khushi was lying by krish side but her full concentration was on the fact that whether arnav was awake or sleeping 

She carefully getting up from her bed and securing krish all borders with pillows so that he don't fall down from the bed she went out of the room towards study room which was on same floor just second room from krish room   

She peeped a little inside arnav was still working typing something on his laptop, and in the middle again and again stretching his back and neck , he was having pain in his back and neck which generally occurs while working for long hours on laptop or sitting on chairs

khushi was also feeling restless she don't knew what she can do to help arnav when she saw arnav using his intercom and dialing number holding the phone but maybe the bell kept on ringing and no one picked the call and then she saw arnav looking at clock

"its too late all servants must be sleeping maybe I will have to go myself to get a coffee" arnav talking to himself but then making tired faces he was surely too tired to stand up and go so he got back in his work again

While khushi immediately left from there and making a steaming hot coffee in kitchen she came up and quietly coming inside the study and keeping the coffee on table for arnav

Arnav saw a cup of coffee that he really required and then the source from where it came khushi was standing in front of him

"you are still awake and this coffee" said arnav in confusion  

"actually I was just passing by and saw you calling kitchen all servants are sleeping so thought you will need this" said khushi normally 

"but why you bothered so much I would have gone myself to get this just cause of me you have to bother in so late night" said arnav normally 

"its alright sir, I was anyways going in kitchen drink it before it get cold" said khushi smiling 

"thank you so much for this" said arnav picking the cup and having a sip from it "wow its very nice just the way I like" said arnav 

"I knew" said khushi normally 

"really how" said arnav curiously 

And now she was caught without thinking she said this but how will she tell that she keep a keen eye on his each and every liking , she saw the servants making his coffee many times and knew what kind of coffee arnav like to drink

"what happened khushi what are you thinking , you didn't told me how you knew I like to drink this type of coffee" said arnav 

"actually , I knew cause, actually I use to be there sometime in kitchen when servant made your coffee, so just remembered" said  khushi thinking a little

"alright but what are you doing here khushi its too late night why are you not sleeping" said arnav concerned 

"that I can ask of you as well sir, its too late night you even have to go to office in morning you shall also rest now" said khushi 

"I was about to leave but before that I have to complete this file and few documents I need them tomorrow in office so I have to complete them before" said arnav normally typing on his laptop again 

"I knew that you must be having work but sit still over stressing yourself so much is also not good, it can have a really bad effect of your health , look at yourself you look so tired you shall rest now" said khushi 

"I cant I have to complete this work in any case till morning"  said arnav not leaving his work 

"I don't knew you will like it or not, but if you want I can help you , I mean if you don't mind" said khushi with hesitation, 

"oh no khushi its too late in night you shall rest and krish is also alone, you rest I will manage" said arnav 

"I am not feeling sleepy sir and krish is also sleeping he would be fine and as for work so if you kept on doing all this alone all by yourself than it will take your whole night, and I think with someone help you can complete this early" said khushi 

"are you sure you can help me with this I mean you knew what to do in this" said arnav

"I think you are forgetting sir that I am your ex employ of office and I have not forgotten that work yet I knew my work I can do this, you give me the laptop I will do all the typing for you, trust me I have a very fast typing I will finish writing it all very soon" said khushi 

"oh sure, this will be a great help for me, this here take all this notes from which you have to do the typing, till than I finish the other file work" said arnav smiling in relief he surely need a help but he was himself hesitant to ask got help earlier when khushi offered help

Here now khushi typing for arnav and working on his laptop , while arnav doing some other work in some random file

He was busy in his work but then in the middle he looks up and watching khushi attentively doing her work, busy in that she looked so sweet like this all busy in working, suddenly a little consciousness came to arnav with the fact that they both were alone in this calmness and quietness of night while all the servants of the house were sleeping and as for naina she was not in town for one week, even that lavanya was not here so literally they both were like alone in this huge house 

Arnav was still staring at khushi when once suddenly khushi looked up , and as arnav felt being caught staring at her he immediately looking here and there

"I was , I meant I was just wondering that krish is alone I mean he would be fine" said arnav changing the topic

"he is fine sir, this time of night krish usually have a very deep sleep he wont wake up" said khushi normally but somewhere she also knew that arnav was just changing the topic ,but why was he looking at her now that cant be the reason , maybe he was just seriously lost in his thoughts still not thinking much on this, she got back in her work

Soon after almost half hour khushi completed her work

"here your work is done sir" said khushi handling over the laptop to arnav

"done already , really so fast I thought that this work will take more time" said arnav checking the work done by khushi

"great its perfect I think I could have myself also not penned down this notes so well, you did it so perfect and fast , thanks for this" said arnav impressed with khushi work

"its alright sir, moreover this work specially typing they are generally done by the assistants so you could have given this responsibility to them why are you doing all this all by yourself" said khushi

"well this was actually aakash work but you knew payal condition he is not able to give time to this small small works and as for other employs well this is a confidential work I don't think such confidential information can be leaked to any of them" said arnav

"but you showed all this to me I am also just an employ an ex employ in your office, but you leaked this information to me beware I can misuse this against you now" said khushi smiling

"khushi I knew I don't look like but I am quite intelligent specially in judging people I knew which person to trust and as for you I knew I can trust you forever" said arnav looking at khushi with genuine smile , he trust her , she is the only person in this whole world whom he trust blindfolded

While khushi just looking at arnav, deep in his eyes, arnav eyes are so expressive they are like a magnet for her she cant look away from them , whenever she look in them she can sense that they speak volumes, they want to say something rather if given permission they want to shout and say something to her, but what that she cant understand , she all the time kept on searching what exactly this eyes want to say to her

She was so lost in reading his eyes while arnav also knew what khushi was thinking just like arnav khushi expression and eyes also say everything and unlike khushi arnav can read them very clearly,  or you can say khushi is not that intelligent in hiding her emotions the way arnav is

But they have to break this contact and if no one will say anything then they will keep looking at each other like this till morning so arnav looking down pretending reading his file

While khushi looking everywhere in the room getting suddenly conscious over what was she doing and suddenly an unwanted silence spread in the atmosphere of the room and to break this silence arnav started talking

"I think its too late  you shall go and sleep moreover krish is also alone" said arnav

"yes its getting too late for you as well sir and moreover look I did half of your work rest left over work can be completed in the office tomorrow, so you also go to sleep" said khushi getting up from the chair

"yes I am winding up here in a minute I will also sleep soon" said arnav closing all the files and shutting down his laptop

"good night sir" said khushi turning back leaving the room not even waiting for arnav to reply

She went out of the room and finally taking a deep breath,

"oh god what were you doing , you silly woman control , just have some control on yourself you cant stare at him like this, what would he be thinking for you" said khushi to herself mentally kicking herself she went in her room

While arnav was also having the same thoughts he need to control his emotions in front of her and at any state cant let even his eyes explain his heart feelings towards her, with so much difficulty she have started considering him as her friend , he shall not mix and complicate this relation much with his thoughts

Next few more days were fine , arnav same routine followed for two more days and then he was back in his normal routine, coming early in the evening playing with krish they three going out with krish in garden and just talking of krish and his activities

It was Sunday arnav had no office

Khushi was making krish take bath in his baby bath tub with his little ducks and bubble, krish loves playing with water and so his bath time is little long, he spend a long time in bathing

Arnav came in kirsh room searching for him when he heard krish giggles coming from the washroom , this voice of krish in itself was so soothing, the little giggles and goggles of his baby, he have such a sweet laugh that arnav wish to listen this laugh forever, as arnav came towards washroom the door was open , and krish was in his bath tub and playing with his duck and in middle sometime sprinkling little water with his tiny hands over khushi who was sitting outside the tub and playing with krish pretending saving herseld from krish attack and the little baby laughs more louder seeing his mom acts and he sprinkling more and more water on her

This was the most adorable sight arnav have ever seen before the two person who are considerably arnav life sitting and laughing like this, arnav looking at krish and than khushi the way she was a kid herself with the kid  he have never seen khushi laughing like this so happy the way she was with krish, she shall stay happy and laugh like this often it suits her a lot

Arnav was still standing on the door and lost in his own world when his thoughts were disturbed with a sprinkle of a very little water on him , the amount was really less as krish managed to sprinkle very less with his tiny hands but this was enough to get arnav out of his thoughts

Krish was looking at him calling him little more ahead so that he can make him more wet,

"so my little champ you aimed water on me" said arnav coming ahead smiling kneeling down in front of krish

While krish immediately sprinkling more water on arnav face and then clapping his hand laughing

"bunny wet wet, good bunny bath" krish repeating while bathing

"oh you making dad all wet, but baby I have already taken my bath, its my baby bathing come I will make you bath today" said  arnav smiling picking krish soap

"but sir you , are you sure he is tough to handle while bathing" said khushi

"i think I will give it a try and as for handle so you are here with me I think we both can manage together" said arnav looking at khushi

And then immediately turned to krish applying soap on his little body, while krish dancing in his sitting position not letting arnav even apply soap

"krish please be still and let dadda apply soap" said khushi scolding krish but her one statement gave a big surprise to arnav , she referred arnav as papa to krish, for the first time maybe she herself didn't realized 

"dadda" arnav murmuring to himself , it sounds so soothing he so wanted to hear this word from krish

While khushi looking at arnav as he became still and with his murmuring she realized what he must be thinking

"he have to knew this relation and learn the truth that you are his father and he cant address you as bunny all the time, in this age he will learn what we will make him learn, so I think he will start recognizing you this way if we ourself emphasize more on addressing you as papa or dadda whatever you like" said khushi explaining

"I am myself waiting for that day when my son will call me dadda, that will be the best day of my life" said arnav

"if you want that day can be today, krish say dadda , say him dadda" said khushi making krish speak

"bunny my good bunny" said krish in his cute tone smiling nodding his head in no he wont call arnav anything else

"krish he is not bunny he is dadda , call him dadda now" said khushi in little anger ordering krish to follow

"its alright khushi , even I am waiting for that day when my son will call me dadda , but I don't want that to be with any force, I want him to accept me his dad first with all his heart and I knew that day will come very soon when krish will himself call me dadda with all his will and no one asking him to do that" said arnav little disappointed yet with hope , he knew slowly slowly he can win his son love

"I hope that day come soon sir" said khushi in hope

"its Sunday and I don't have any work so I thought to take krish out, what say little champ will you go out with your dadda I mean with your good bunny" said arnav looking at krish

"it's a good idea you take krish along with you sir, the more krish will spend time with you, the more he will be habitual to you I will get him ready in 10 minutes than you can take him" said khushi smiling

"I take him why me taking him I suppose we are going together, you also need to come with us khushi I mean I cant handle krish alone" said arnav

"I think you will sir, we shall give this a try I am sure you will handle krish really well, as for me so I am sorry sir I cant accompany you I have some work" said khushi

"work well if its urgent than you complete it first as for outing we can have that later cause seriously khushi I cant handle krish alone so whenever we will go you have to come and if you have work we can delay our program" said arnav

"you don't have to delay your plans sir turst me I am sure you will be able to take very good care of krish and you and krish will enjoy a lot together as for my work so I don't think that will end early cause I have to go out shopping , actually I have not bough any new clothes for krish from so long" khushi was saying when arnav stopping her

"wait you have to go out for buying clothes for krish great why didn't I thought this earlier, lets do one think lets go together, I am such an idiot krish is been here from so many days and I never got this idea for once to buy new clothes for him infact I think its time I shall have a complete wardrobe done again for him" said arnav

"but sir I don't think we will need a complete wardrobe done again, krish have many old clothes which he can wear" said khushi

"I knew he have old clothes but none of them I have got for him so I want all his clothes to be bought by me ow lets just don't waste time here I am waiting down get him ready soon we are going to shopping mall" said arnav in excitement

While khushi nodding getting krish ready , she was little disappointed that from now onwards her son is no longer going to wear her bought clothes, but on the same time happy seeing arnav excitement to buy the world for his son, her krish deserve each and everything best and today his father is here to give him everything the best

Soon the three were inside the mall, in the baby clothes section roaming all over the displayed clothes

"its so confusing there are so many options for baby clothes and god all of them are so nice and cute, I am not able to choose" said arnav excited looking all baby tiny clothes and picking one dress

"sir this dress is small size and it wont fit krish size" said khushi looking at dress

"oh ok than this one" said arnav picking another

"sir look this is too big it will take 2 years for krish to fit in this" said khushi

"oh god I don't knew look give krish to me I will hold him till than you select the correct size for him" said arnav taking krish from khushi arms

While khushi getting one dress out, of kish size , which she knew will perfectly fit krish

"this one , is this krish size" said arnav looking at the dress

"well yes I think this is the perfect size" said khushi

"ok great" arnav saying and than talking with salesman "this is the size I want all the clothes you have in your stock in this size, each and every dress pack them all" said arnav giving his credit card to the salesman to arrange for bill while salesman immediately rushed back and got in his work of packing

"all the clothes , sir I don't think krish will need so many I mean this are so many that he wont be able to wear one clothes one time and then he is a growing baby and his size changes very soon and than all this clothes will get waste" said khushi

"so what when this clothes size will get small we will get another clothes of bigger size for him" said arnav normally

"but sir" said khushi while arnav interrupting her

"I knew they are little more, but let me have them this is the first time I am shopping for my son I don't want to miss anything that later I can regret that I shall have bought that for my baby" said arnav

While khushi quietly nodding to him , she understand and respect his emotions and she shall not interup in between them

Here arnav moving all the place and doing a little window shopping

When his eyes went on the ladies section where one saree was kept in display simple yet elegant, arnav really liked it a lot, and in a friction of second he imagined khushi wearing it, while seeing that he thought as if this will look the best only on khushi , he went towards there and said one saleman to pack it for him

Khushi was still in baby section with krish, when arnav came back

"sir where were you krish all clothes were packed so I asked them to settle it in the car" said khushi

"just roaming around, if we are done here shall we leave" said arnav

While khushi nodding and following him normally

As they both settled in the car arnav brought the packed of saree and giving it to khushi

"khushi this is for you" said arnav giving khushi the packet

"what is this sir" said khushi in confusion

"I was just roaming when I saw this, I just liked it so I bought it" said arnav normally

"but sir I cant I meant how can I take this" said khushi one side she was so happy that arnav bought a gift for her but on the same time it was little absurd she cant accept this

"like I am giving you this, you helped me a lot with my work so I just wanted to say a thanks moreover I thought you will need this to wear in the party" said arnav

"party which party" asked khushi in confusion

"oh I forgot to mention tomorrow there is a party in which I am going to introduce krish as my son as Krish arnav singh raizada and heir to raizada empire, I want the world to knew my son" said arnav excited

"that's a great thought sir, but still I can wear anything I have but this gift" said khushi

"don't forget khushi I am still your boss and if you wont agree than I think I will have to order you to keep this, keep this with you, and there is no need to wear it if you don't like" said arnav smiling

While khushi nodding smiling, they have a little friendly atmosphere created in between them which was nice for them

They both went back home it was almost evening and as they came back a little surprise or rather an unwanted surprise was waiting for them guessed right Naina raizada was back who was not really happy seeing arnav khushi coming together , khushi holding krish while arnav holding few balloons he bought for krish

"oh hello mom its good you are back so how was your trip" said arnav hugging naina

"its great to see you too, and my trip was great all the problems in our company branch there are sorted out, now only here problem is left to be sorted" said naina looking at khushi

"problem here, which problem mom there is no such issue in our office" said arnav confused getting out of the hug

"no nothing important there is little problem in my personal social work but I will handle it myself I knew well how to get the things done in my way" said naina with a wicked smile

While khushi don't knew and understand any statement of naina so she preferred avoiding them she took krish up in his room and got busy with him

Later in the evening like everyday arnav taking krish out in the garden making him play on the swings and khushi and arnav together taking care of him after sometime when krish was done with his playing they both returned back

Dinner was a quite affair , naina was surely not liking the idea of sharing the same table with khushi but she didn't objected either she was just noticing that the atmosphere of the place have changed a lot in this last one week

Next day arnav went to office little early cause he have to check the arrangements of today's party as well

While khushi busy with his daily works but today it was different there were lots of people in the house everyone decorating the garden area and the main hall for the party

And as usual krish was sticking to his mother seeing so many unwanted faces in his normal day quite house where there were not so many people generally

it took little quite effort for khushi to make krish sleep for his afternoon nap she securely making krish sleep in his room and closing the door so that he don't wake up hearing any voices of peoples decorating the area she herself got down in the kitchen to make food for krish his baby food , she wanted to keept everything prepared and ready so that later when krish will wake up she don't have to leave him to work in kitchen

she was alone in the kitchen as today all the servants  were out assisting all the decorator or helping as helper, khushi was chopping vegetables to make a green vegetable mixture for krish, along with soup and a sweet item of his choice

when arnav came in the kitchen irritated

"arnav sir you are back home so early, what happened you look disturbed" said khushi in shock seeing arnav here like this

"I have been calling all the servants for so long but no one to listen where the hell is everyone gone" said arnav irritated

"I think they all are busy outside in party preparations, well do you need anything" said khushi normally

"I just wanted a glass of water" said arnav

While khushi getting a cold water bottle from the freezer and pouring water giving him the glass

"thanks" said arnav taking the glass drinking it while khushi back to her work chopping vegetables

"i came early today to cross check all the preparations for this party" said arnav

"I thought the same, but you didn't have to worry everything here was going on perfectly" said khushi normally

"what are you doing here, and why are you doing all this work you cooking is not your work, you shall have asked the chef to prepare food" said arnav

"no sir this I am making for krish and I like it being done by me itself, krish love eating food cooked of my hands he wont like eating the food cooked by any chef and moreover krish food had to be cooked separately spice less and healthy I make that daily this time when krish is sleeping, do you need anything else sir" said smiling doing her work

"no its alright I will ask any servant" said arnav

"what do you want sir, you can tell me" said khushi

"actually I came here and in work I skipped my lunch, but its alright you don't worry I will call the chef"  said arnav

"no sir its alright you shall have told me earlier look sir all servants are busy you  tell me what you want to eat I will cook for you" said khushi immediately

"why will you take so much pain in cooking I will call the chef" said arnav

"its really alright sir no need to be so formal you can try my hand made food trust me I am not that bad cook" said khushi smiling

"ok in that case I think I can take that risk" said arnav smiling

"great so tell me sir what you want to eat" said khushi

"anything which can be cooked early very early I am starving" said arnav holding his stomach

"there is nothing else that can be prepared so fast other than 2 minutes noodles" said khushi smiling  seeing arnav acting so cutely with hunger

"wow great idea 2 minute noodles will be fine" said arnav immediately

"sir I was just kidding I will cook something else for you" said khushi

"but I am not kidding I am serious I love 2 minutes noodles its really been years I last eat them I loved eating them when I was in school" said arnav excited

"ok in that case you wait I will cook them" said khushi getting a packet out and started preparing noodles

"you knew I always ate this with dad we both enjoyed them together so many times specially when mom is out busy in her social business me and dad use to hang out a lot like this" said arnav getting in his past his perfect life with his dad

"you both would have had great fun the time we spend with the family is so precious and we realize its real value only after if pass on, like today I so craved for that childhood , for that pampering for being so stubborn with mumma even I loved eating noodles and so mumma use to cook them for me so many times you knew my baba pampered me so much and mumma use to always complain that dad in wrong and I will get stubborn but dad never listen to her mumma and dad sweet fight over who loves us more but then everything ended" said khushi remembering her past life , and a tears forming in her eyes she was to say ahead but stopping herself to say anything ahead

While arnav was quietly listening to her and seeing the sweet smile on her face while talking about her parents, arnav remember her from her college life she had this smile , she was happy maybe her parents death changed everything in her, and she have forgotten to smile , to laugh

While khushi getting out of her thoughts looking at arnav who was looking at her so keenly , that she started feeling a little conscious

"I think your noodles are ready" said khushi looking away diverting arnav gaze that intense gaze which khushi cant handle it make her so self conscious and her heartbeat so high

Khushi getting bowl ready for arnav while arnav also getting back to normal

"thanks a lot wow they look yummy" said arnav taking a spoon to eat them

"don't you want to have some" said arnav before eating

"no not right now sir , I have done my lunch already" said khushi getting busy with her initial work making food for krish

While arnav eating his lunch

"hmm they are so good eating the same taste after so many years yummy loved it" said arnav enjoying them like a small kid while khushi cant stop herself from smiling at his this act

"what is so funny to laugh in this" said arnav

"i think right now I have to wonder that who is actually the kid among you two its krish or its you" said khushi

"well you think about it later right now let me enjoy my food" said arnav getting back in his eating not caring of her

While she cant stop herself from admiring arnav like this, he look so cute

They were having there little movement unknown that someone was watching them together no one other than naina raizada who was fuming in anger right now for her all this happening was not correct and good for her so she just have to put an end to all this very soon

Here comes the evening and party time 

All the guest have started arriving almost all of arnav business associates friends and even other famous peoples around were present in the party even the media was invited 

Arnav was meeting all his guests and attending everyone being a nice host , when aakash came to meet him 

"everyone is here but where is our star for the evening, I am waiting for meet our little raizada" said aakash looking for krish everywhere 

"he is in his room khushi is getting him ready they will be here soon" said arnav normally 

"oh look here they are, wow beautiful looks like two angels coming together today" said aakash looking at the stairs from where khushi was coming down holding krish 

Khushi dressed in that red saare arnav gifted her while krish looking a little prince in a black baby tuxedo specially designed for him 

While as arnav turned back looking at his baby first he really looked a prince real junior raizada while as arnav eyes went on khushi everything surely freeze there, he was just not able to move his eyes away from her , beautiful and gorgeous  words would have underestimated her looks right now she surely looked like an angel falling from heavens , arnav was so happy seeing that she wearing his gifted saaree and he was right this saree was made for her just her its only khushi who can look this beautiful 

"arnav don't kill me but I have to say that right now she is look beautiful and gorgeous" said aakash looking at arnav reaction while his saying this broke arnav chain of thoughts 

"wont you think it will be better for you if you keep your eyes sticking on only payal" said arnav irritated

"feeling jealous I can smell smoke, so that means that you can stare her continuously and admire her beauty with your eyes but we cant even praise her" said aakash 

"I am not getting jealous not from you atleast" said arnav looking at aakash

"ok not of me but surely you can feel jealous of all the male guest present here, I mean look at her can anyone say that she is a mother of a 1 and half year old baby" said aakash 

"baby I think you are forgetting the baby this party is for krish" said arnav changing the topic

"you knew you are a perfect businessman knew so well how to divert people and get your work done, but arnav please sometime think from heart as well, accept your heart feelings and express if to her, you knew I believe if you love someone you shall tell that person what can be the extreme most that person will reject, but still you will be satisfied that you atleast tried once" said aakash 

"can we do the work for which we are here" said arnav getting ahead 

"if you would have listened to our talks a long ago than god knew maybe today you would have been introducing your full family not just junior raizada" said aakash irritated on arnav stubbornness he went away leaving arnav alone

"my family" arnav whispering to himself when khushi and krish came close to him

"what sir did you said anything" said khushi standing in front of him

"no nothing just planning to make a little announcement, so my little champ ready to be introduced to the world" said arnav looking at krish and trying to hold him from khushi but krish sticking to khushi and not leaving her

"what happened to him now" said arnav confused 

"sir this drama is on since evening , so many guests new faces and he being scared" said khushi irritated herself as well "krish baby go, look its dad I mean your good bunny and no one else" said khushi trying to make krish go to atleast arnav but no use he didn't want to leave khushi 

"nooo mumma , krish want mumma" said krish politely and on a verge crying

"its ok , ok baby stay with mumma but don't cry, khushi just try and make him little comfortable, I will make the announcement on my own" said arnav 

"ok sir I will stay back with payal ji she is sitting in one corner I think that place will be fine for krish as well" said khushi nodding moving back

"and khushi you are looking really nice" said arnav slowly with lots of thinking that weather he shall say that or not but then his heart was shouting to say it , to say her that she looked beautiful 

While this automatically formed a smile on her face , she was somewhere herself waiting for this she wanted arnav to admire her

"thank you sir , for the gift as well, its really nice" said khushi with a little smile leaving from there 

And khushi going back sitting in one corner with payal , making krish sit with them in the middle indulging him in some little chats and activities , 

While here arnav announcing krish arnav singh raizada as the new heir of raizada empire, in front of all the guest media everyone , to the whole world

"congratulation Mr raizada, we heard the name but where is the junior raizada actually" said sone random guest

"he is little too small for being in crowd so just sitting aside" said arnav smiling 

"but sir just one click with your son for our headlines atleast one picture of the raizada prince" said on reporter

"yes that we can do, you wait I will get krish" said aakash smiling moving aside to get krish 

While here krish not leaving khushi and going with aakash

"khushi why don't you come with us, you knew he wont go with me alone" said aakash 

"but sir me" khushi feeling a little scared to go ahead 

"its alright just be with me other wise you knew this krish is just not going to stay with me" said aakash holding krish moving ahead , who was quite as he knew his mom is coming with her

And aakash went ahead towards arnav making him hold krish in his arms while he himself got aside to let the media click pictures of arnav and krish together 

Aakash was himself so happy for arnav finally his life have got all the happiness , his dream has come true and then looking at khushi standing behind them, the dream was incomplete but still it was here

Later the party moved on really well nothing much just few unwanted guest came as well naina after seeing today's kitchen scene want to do something really fast so she called lavanya back home, and lavanya also came to the party in the middle

"what the hell , what is she doing all the time here I cant tolerate that girl" said payal irritated seeing lavanya while khushi also looking at her

"when I came earlier she was living with us I mean in raizada mansion but she left last week" said khushi 

"yes she must have understood that her any useless and cheap planning wont work now anymore, if she don't have support of naina aunty with her than I would have myself smashed her face and through her out of here specially arnav's life" said payal in anger

"its alright payal ji calm down, so much of anger is not good for you, and that to for some not that important person, I mean who is she, even anjali ji use to hate her so much" said khushi normally 

"you don't knew you really don't knew that who is this lavanya kashyap" asked payal in shock and confusion  

"I just knew that she is naina mam guest and over that I don't interfere in their house matter and even I have never seen arnav sir talking with her or even meeting her ever" said khushi normally 

"why would he, infact not nly arnav no one of us really wanted to see her with us, she is just a big time opportunist, do everything for her personal profit the main reason for arnav destruction" said payal in anger and hatred

"arnav sir destruction , really I still don't understand" said khushi normally she knew that lavanya is hated by all and meeting her twice herself she personally have never liked her, but she don't knew that she was actually arnav's ex-wife, none such conversation have been made in front of khushi ever before this time

"forget it why to talk about people who don't exist for us in the world but look at her she is so shameless even after arnav through her out of his life and house she come back again and again to get insulted, all thanks to naina aunty , I don't knew what she likes in this lavanya that she don't want her to go out of arnav life and now even when arnav have divorced her and broke all the relation with her still naina aunty called her back" said payal with hatred

"divorce ? you mean lavanya ji is arnav sir wife" said khushi in shock the last statement was just a whisper she was shocked beyond limits she was hurt, something inside her was broken she don't knew why she knew arnav was a divorce this fact was world known but seeing arnav past live in front of her she don't knew why but she don't like that at all 

"ex-wife, i don't even want to call her that as well, I never want to relate her to arnav you knew none of us wanted arnav to marry that lavanya not even arnav's dad and arnav himself it was just naina aunty stubborn wish that arnav married her just to make his mother happy , and lavanya for her this was just a marriage of convenience , being getting a big name like raizada behind her gave her lots of career opportunity, still arnav tried so much to make this relation work and after arnav's dad he was even ready to start his family with lavanya cause of uncle will, but she just wanted her career that's why arnav and naina aunty planned this surrogacy" said payal

"arnav sir still tried giving his relation a chance" said khushi heartbroken hearing the fact that arnav wanted a family with lavanya , he loved her 

"he tried to give chances to lavanya at every stage but that lavanya was worthless still arnav never complaint but it would be limits for any husband when his wife forms illegal relations with other mans, that's why arnav finally decided to put an end to this, and seriously we all are really happy that arnav left her, he came out of that hell he was facing with her, she was a real pain, and now look arnav don't even care of her, her being not being don't matter him at all,  but look at her guts now when her career is going down she is back again with arnav for his money she thinks that she can misuse arnav goodness again but not this time, arnav is so out of her maybe he have even forgotten her completely moreover there was nothing to remember as well" said payal 

"krish is getting sleepy I think I shall go up and make him rest" said khushi getting up and leaving 

"now what happened to her" payal thinking 

"what happened payal what have you done I mean what was the need to tell her everything, god here we are trying to get them close and now seeing her reaction I am sure this is going to make her more away from arnav" said aakash irritated , he heard payal and khushi conversation he wanted to stop payal but it was too late

"but aakash I just told the truth" said payal confused

"you , you just forget it, but really the way khushi reacted that means she is hurt really hurt and people feel hurt like this only when there is love" said aakash 

"aakash seriously I am not getting anything what hurt and love" said payal 

"you don't put any such stress on your little mind payal just relax, I will go and meet arnav" said aakash as he knew his dump wife so no need to make her understand much

While here arnav looking at payal direction khushi was not there , arnav was searching for her everywhere but she was not visible

"searching for khushi" said aakash coming close to him 

"yes I mean she no I was looking for krish" said arnav looking at aakash

"she has gone all thanks to payal who told her everything about lavanya and your past" said aakash

"so what, there is nothing that is hidden the whole world knew the truth" said arnav normally

"well I suppose you will feel a difference in between the whole world and khushi in particular, specially after her walking away heartbroken" said aakash

"heartbroken ?" said confused arnav

"yes she looked hurt I don't knew what was she hurt of, for hearing your past and pain you faced or knowing that you have any such past with some other girl" said aakash 

"aakash I agree that whatever you all say about my feelings can be true but khushi no I don't think she feels anything like that" said arnav he was saying but he was himself unsure specially after past few days when he have actually seen her reacting so many times differently to him and arnav cant differentiate that its just her friendship or she also like him

"well I just knew that if she don't feel anything like this than she could have felt sad for you like a friend but not run away heartbroken knowing that you have relation with some other women she looked jealous, I knew you wont believe me why don't you yourself go and check why is she so heartbroken" said aakash

Here in khushi room she made krish sleep and then sitting in one corner thinking of the truth she came to knew , arnav and lavanya , she was feeling bad she was hurt imagining arnav with lavanya, she don't even want to imagine him and lavanya together , she was hurt her heart broke can be felt with unwanted tears coming from her eyes

"why am I feeling so hurt its arnav sir personal life and that to his past long past even before we being together , everyone have a past so what he had one, it was his past still even if in past he being so close with that woman or any other woman" khushi talking to herself and feeling irritated at her own thoughts she don't even want to imagine anything like this, she was jealous , yes she was 

While here as party got over and all guest started leaving arnav also came up he was about to knock at krish room when he saw the door half open he can see khushi sitting in corner and she was crying 

"no I shall not feel so hurt its arnav sir personal life its his past I shall not care, oh god I never knew knowing this truth will hurt me like this" said khushi to herself 

While arnav was rooted on his spot she was hurt , she was crying knowing arnav past , aakash was right she was crying for him that mean she also feel something for him, her heart is feeling jealous that means her heart have some place for him, can it be true arnav was himself not able to believe what he was seeing and hearing , till now he was stopping himself , he was pushing back all his feelings for her , cause he thought that she never felt anything for her, but looking at her reaction it was so clear that she feel anything for him other than just friend cause if she considered arnav as just her friend she would have not reacted like this,

Thinking all this arnav moving back towards his room can his thoughts be true ,  can this dream turn true ever, can it, maybe aakash was right I need to tell her the truth, I shall tell her the real truth that I am hiding from myself as well, I need to tell her that I love her , yes I love her 

Yes I love her, I knew I do , I knew I loved her always the first time I saw her I loved her since then my heart have waited for her even if I don't still my heart have always searched for her, that's why I never forgot her even after 8 years and somewhere he agree that it was god signal that out of whole world it was only khushi, she was the one who gave birth to his child his son

"no our baby, our son" said arnav correcting himself

"You are right aakash maybe truth can make everything right and if not, if I am thinking wrong and she don't love me back still what will be the end she will say no that's all, still we can stay as friends I knew she love krish so much to leave him but no i don't think she will say a no, but whatever it is I have to tell her the truth , its high time I shall tell her , I can give one last try to my fate, what will be the extreme i will be left heartbroken like always, moreover now also I am living a lifeless life, and she as well, I don't want to be with her just for myself but for her as well, she will never have to leave krish she will never have to live with a fear of getting away from him, she have faced so much pain in her life and cause of me as well, now I want to give her all the happiness I want to give her everything that she deserved specially the right to be called as krish mother in front of the whole world" said arnav to himself with determination

"I am going to tell khushi about my feelings tomorrow itself now I am not going to wait for more" said arnav to himself 

Well that's all for now, gosh that was the longest update I wrote for this ff

I have given so many small arhi scenes just to show that how their relation bonded and as guessed yes next part is surely going to be a confession but with a twist, my devil mind again working lol's so stay tuned oh yes the previous part precap that is same for this part as well.
Edited by searchoffriends - 9 years ago