HalkatJawaani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I seriously miss Nia and Kushal so much ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ 
Its been so damn long since i have seen them together they are no where to be seen ðŸ˜²

Are they no longer friends??
that cant be true they have been together for 2 years they were the best of friends, they can just deny that

as Nishalians we have the right to know 
I hope i see them soon 

Am i the only one who misses them..? ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

__Aarti__ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
They are not friends anymore .
rhardik12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
i alsoo miss them soo much 
HalkatJawaani thumbnail
Hmmm thats just too sad
look at kryan they end up becoming a couple and nishal are no longer friends:/ ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜¡
jacinta_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
can somebody tell what happened between nia and kushal why arent they freinds anymore,what caused this relationship to break?
HalkatJawaani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jacinta_91

can somebody tell what happened between nia and kushal why arent they freinds anymore,what caused this relationship to break?

No one really knows :(
ktiluvu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: HalkatJawaani

Hmmm thats just too sad

look at kryan they end up becoming a couple and nishal are no longer friends:/ ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜¡

please don't bring kryan in this topic yeah kryan are very good friends all kryan fans are happy for that and please don't bring kryan in nishal topic 
HalkatJawaani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ktiluvu

please don't bring kryan in this topic yeah kryan are very good friends all kryan fans are happy for that and please don't bring kryan in nishal topic 

What do u mean? what i was trying to say was kryan stayed close with each other while nia and kushal are no longer friends, 
i haven't said anything bad about kryan or their fans infact im am also happy for them, so i dont see a point in u saying all that
ktiluvu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: HalkatJawaani

What do u mean? what i was trying to say was kryan stayed close with each other while nia and kushal are no longer friends, 
i haven't said anything bad about kryan or their fans infact im am also happy for them, so i dont see a point in u saying all that

even I haven't  said anything bad about you even I'll feel happy if nishal become friends again, and what I feel is no need to bring kryan topic in it. 
Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: ktiluvu

even I haven't said anything bad about you even I'll feel happy if nishal become friends again, and what I feel is no need to bring kryan topic in it.

Seems like you both are new to this forum however when the show was on and the forum was active,it was a well defined rule to NOT bring Nishal in a Kryan post or vice versa. It only lead to fights. Further, comparing both the couples on/off screen just worsened the situation.

Not that both of you said anything wrong but it just reminded me of the good, old days when we had epic fights over the two couples!! 😉