Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

I Miss NiShal!! - Page 2

HalkatJawaani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Sweety1234556

Seems like you both are new to this forum however when the show was on and the forum was active,it was a well defined rule to NOT bring Nishal in a Kryan post or vice versa. It only lead to fights. Further, comparing both the couples on/off screen just worsened the situation.

Not that both of you said anything wrong but it just reminded me of the good, old days when we had epic fights over the two couples!! 😉

No not really i am not new at all been here since the show has aired, and i wouldn't really call it a fight, just some sort of confusion/misunderstanding
and Loool 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jeharshu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yes even I miss then too
bubbles666 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i miss them so much too.
are they both really not in talking terms?
if you dont know the reason how come you know that they dont talk with each other and the reason is BB7.
can anyone please clear this?
pls
Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I think the problem started before BB7
Because while Kushal was at the house and had a fyt with Salman/Tanisha and Nia was asked about the same her reaction was like she doesn't wanna talk about it or soemthing like that which made quite obvious about their problems and Kushal being inside the house hadn't occured any fight with Nia obviously so all was before entering the house.

P.S : I think the real reason is known to none nor the media's or who knows maybe they are still in talking terms and not tagging nia was just because it slipped his mind or something like that
athniamanvi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
not at all... dear... u r not the only one to miss them...
 all of us are...
we dont even get a new photo of theirs,... 
why is it that...
kushalo is busy with gauhar and nia is bust with her new show... more over many of the fans are  bust with other shows   
no one is cared about nishal...
u guys pls do come here to just chat about virman and nishal... 
our chat will keep virman alive@
GOOGLU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Really miss nishal...
But I think its true ..that they are no more in talking terms...
I read it somewhere that questioning nia abt nishal dating ...
She answered they only are co star ..no more than...
Than where 's their frndship ???
I hope they became frnds again. ..
_Virman_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I miss them too and i wish we could see them together again soon 
.LiveLaughLove. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Many of us miss seeing Nia & Kushal together too... No new pictures of them... no updates about them... I hope someone uploads a new photo of Nia and Kushal together soon :/ Edited by .LiveLaughLove. - 9 years ago
ktiluvu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Guguminti

I think the problem started before BB7

Because while Kushal was at the house and had a fyt with Salman/Tanisha and Nia was asked about the same her reaction was like she doesn't wanna talk about it or soemthing like that which made quite obvious about their problems and Kushal being inside the house hadn't occured any fight with Nia obviously so all was before entering the house.

P.S : I think the real reason is known to none nor the media's or who knows maybe they are still in talking terms and not tagging nia was just because it slipped his mind or something like that

no my friend nia and kushal are friends till bigboss, Nia wished kushal for bigboss and kushal send birthday wishes to nia from bigboss but later they r not friends so it is only because of bigboss that's why I hate bigboss 7 which separated nishal 
mystery75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i miss nishal"s masti n friendship alot😭