Mr.Modi....Nothing has changed!

Posted: 9 years ago
during a day on may(around the time of election result coming out) i got  a message in whatsapp from my friend who's a modi follower
' sleep peacefully Indians now indian under safe hand ,now the neighbor countries are losing their sleep'
but what really happen in BSF๐Ÿ˜•

Pakistan killing Indian soldiers after Modi won election, we losing our brother Major.Muguntan๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Modi still inviting Navaz Shareef under the garb of SAARC.
Pathetic Saree-Shawl diplomacy. wonder who wore that saree now๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
Ramdev's aide going for a supposed interview of which there is no transcript.

i cant stand the RSS and bjpans still defending it,without knowing the pain of  people

i dont want to say nothing will change ?๐Ÿ˜•

p.s- tamil fishermen and srilankan army issue more horrible then this but non -human always supporting srilanka becoz modi having friendly relationship with Rajapakshe ,let make a full stop here
@TM ..u cant say anything against our PM modi ji, Ab kaun hai PAKISTAN KA AGENT???
Lolz modi fans will ask u like this๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by .RadhaKrishnan.

@TM ..u cant say anything against our PM modi ji, Ab kaun hai PAKISTAN KA AGENT???
Lolz modi fans will ask u like this๐Ÿ˜†

that's true,๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
actually they supporting modi's attitude with pakistan but when v pointing the holes they said are u pakistani๐Ÿ˜•

modi can be pakistani when he get saree from Pak PM ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Modi can be anything his fans logic๐Ÿ˜† or they change will not come in a day or in aweek or a year - have patience, we need 10yrs to change this country after 10 yrs weed atleast 20yrs to make india as developed country ๐Ÿ˜•
i will have message What do u think Sir, what should BJP do ?๐Ÿ˜ˆ
We just went from One Mute PM to another.๐Ÿ˜• 
as regards the hindu muslim or india pakistan issue, modi is turning out to be servile and weak, just like vajpayee. maybe it is sushma's fault also, not sure. but he should step in if he indeed has nothing to do with it.   one thing to watch out for is the chance of pakistan declaring war. how will modi respond, that is the acid test.

if this castrated hindu mentality of vajpayee continues with modi, they will lose the elections next time due to bored and disappointed cadre.

on the economic front, they are making good initiatives like removal of middlemen, skill development, infra investment, creation of cities, fdi in insurance etc... results will take time.. because of yashwant sinha, congress inherited a good economy in 2004 and won 2009. so give the economy time. 

modi should have had subramanian swamy in the cabinet. problem is swamy is rude and cant be controlled, and he didnt like vajpayee and sushma and jaitley vetoed modi's decision to make swamy a minister. this is dangerous that sonia's servants like jaitley and sushma are controlling modi.

Originally posted by Dhanvin-Jayant

We just went from One Mute PM to another.๐Ÿ˜• 

:) Modi je is Best.
Perhaps for big corporates and entrepreneurs.
Originally posted by mr.ass

modi should have had subramanian swamy in the cabinet. problem is swamy is rude and cant be controlled, and he didnt like vajpayee and sushma and jaitley vetoed modi's decision to make swamy a minister. this is dangerous that sonia's servants like jaitley and sushma are controlling modi.

i agreed with u but i cant stand for subramanian swamy ,he might attracted some people as outspoken