Delena Beautiful Disaster #15: Broken Hearts - Page 7

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by kidsname

yep you are in demand i get that but the question is are you going to remain loyal to elena are switch side .

🤬 *no comments*
Originally posted by Temptations.

🤬 *no comments*
better else 😡
Originally posted by .shinchan.

better else 😡

Katherine, baby chillax!😎
Damon...I love u n i vll haunt u till eternity ❤️

U r just Tooo Hottt
Originally posted by .shinchan.

Damon...I love u n i vll haunt u till eternity ❤️

U r just Tooo Hottt

well it is a show about a place called storybrooke where all fairytale characyer live in this world . it treats has all the fairy tale character are real like vampires in tvd.

okay i dont want to give away too much of story. seaaon 1 is all about us finding who is who and breaking a curse the witch from snow white used to make all the dairy tale characters forget their past .

i watched seaaon 1 in star world long back but it didnt drew me im but season 2 & 3 are really good. they are so many imterstimg storyline and suspence . it is actually good.
Originally posted by kidsname

well it is a show about a place called storybrooke where all fairytale characyer live in this world . it treats has all the fairy tale character are real like vampires in tvd.

okay i dont want to give away too much of story. seaaon 1 is all about us finding who is who and breaking a curse the witch from snow white used to make all the dairy tale characters forget their past .

i watched seaaon 1 in star world long back but it didnt drew me im but season 2 & 3 are really good. they are so many imterstimg storyline and suspence . it is actually good.

Supernatural storyline...my type 😃
actually the first season need a bit of patience since it is a lityle bit slow paced in my pov but season 2 and 3 are good.
^hmm...what else!! Any more shows you following?
cutrently as you know my net is broken so not much but watching graceland seasom 2 . and today thinking of giving agents of sheilds a chance since it us coming on star world.