Celebrity Fan Clubs

}} Celebrated Aham Sharma's FC {{ #1 - ITA Best Supporting Actor 2014 - Page 6

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Brought from the Mahaanshresht AT
This content was originally posted by: ...Diala...

I know.. but if that happens, it should come from him.. I dont want any other 'brilliant' person to come up with that..  You dont know how worried I was until I got to know the marital status news came from the horse's mouth..

This content was originally posted by: VasusenaRadheya

That's why he should post their pics soon , before it gets leaked on net somehow . It is bound to happen one day or other you know . 

Well he is an intelligent & sensitive person , whatever decision he'll take regarding this...will be right only . ðŸ˜³

I think he should do this by posting pics that have both of them in it, along w/ other people, but w/o mentioning that his wife is in it, or who the lady is.  That way, the pic will be out there, so that whenever the paparazzi want to do their expose and put that thing out, people will go Zzz, seen that already 🥱

That would be a good way to take the wind out of their sails

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sindhusri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congrats for the fc ahamphilics...Diala u have done a great job...is it true what i read above abt his marital status...oh i cann't believe this i thought he is single,..Edited by sindhusri - 9 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
Guys, post, post, post!!!  Why's this FC so quiet? 😲
...Diala... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think we have something to discuss here.. the Swastik Productions Ashoka ðŸ˜ƒ
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
What is this?
A new show?

on Ashaoka the great?
Vr15h thumbnail
Do we know that Aham is acting in it?  Or will we just discuss based on Aham's statement that  he'd like to be  Ashoka?

That will be very painful, since Vidisha took her kids & abandoned Ashoka after the Kalinga war
...Diala... thumbnail
Since Swastik have expressed interest in making Ashoka and Aham too did that earlier, here is the link up news ðŸ˜†
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I am not much interested in the story of Ashoka the great though will watch it if Aham is there
Also the story doesn not have such glamour quptient to successd in mass market

Also if they use those plane and simple costumes of that era the show is doomed 

I wish they make Aham grown up MP

he would be lovely in the role
Vr15h thumbnail
It's a quasi tragedy, as I mention above.  Also, after Ashoka's Kalinga war, the story gets boring.  It would probably do like the serial Buddha on Zee is doing.
...Diala... thumbnail
do you think Aham is one among their favorites now to grab the lead role in their next show?

Nandu.. Swastik can make anything interesting, polished, glittery and appealing.. the show needs it or not 

Vrish.. why do I think you would look like the lady in your DP rather than the guy? ðŸ˜• sorry no offense but I wonder why
Edited by ...Diala... - 9 years ago