SwaRon SS:The feeling of being yours [FINALE CHP UP]

..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello fellas.I wanted to write something on married SwaRon from a long time.So yesterday after reading Mansi's OS I finally decided to give my thoughts some words.This SS will take you to a journey of the good,happy and smiling period of a newly wed couple who are enjoying the new feeling inside their heart for each other which is LOVe.This Story will make you laugh,smile and will fill your heart with happiness.So I here present to you the first part of the SS. . .Hope you all will like it. 😊
SWARON SS:THE FEELING OF BEING YOURS

banner credit goes to Temptations thank u soo much

Swayam was sleeping peacefully when the morning sunlight entered his room hitting his face.He stirred in his sleep and moved his hands beside him.He couldn't find her. . .He opened his eyes and pouted not finding his Sharon beside him.
"Sharon"
"Sharon"He called out still sleepy.
He heard his room clicked unlocked.Swayam turned towards the door and saw his wife entering the room in a blue silk saree.Her hairs loosely tied in place with a clip.
"Swayam aap uth gaye?"Sharon said and sat beside him.
"Hmmm."he uttered keeping his head on her lap.
"Aaj Sunday nahi hai so aapko office jana hai yaad hai na?"
"Haan yaad hai par mujhe man nahi hai. . .Soch raha hun off le lun."
"Off?Kyun?Ye project aapke liye kitna important hai. . .Nahi aap aise careless nahi ho sakte. . .chaliye uthiye!"
"Sharon lease na just one day. . .I want to be with you. . .please na. . ."
"Swayammm"Sharon said making her eyes go big.
"Oh Lord!You and your antics. . .fine I am going."Swayam said giving up.
"Good"Sharon said smiling widely.
"But only after you give me my good morning kiss"Swayam said getting over from his lap and sitting beside him.
Sharon blushed hearing him.It had been two months that they were married but still everytime Swayam goes to his favourite zone-Romance. . .she turns into a tomato.
"Haaye. . .Ye haya"Swayam said making her go all the more red out of embarrasment.Sharon kissed him on his cheeks and ran out of the room to control the growing blush on her face.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sharon was serving breakfast when Swayam came down in formals with gelled hairs and stood in front of Sharon forwarding his hand which had his tie in front of her.Sharon smiled and shaked her head in negative. . .It was a daily routine of Swayam to come and give his tie to Sharon as he didn't know how to tie the knot.She took it from Swayam and he smiled widely kissing her cheeks.
"You are the best"Swayam said and sat down to have his breakfast.
Sharon looked at her hubby.They were strangers when they got married. . .Yes their parents were friends but they werent.She was apprehensive of the upcomings.She didn't know Swayam at all but today it has been just two months of their togetherness but they were in love with each other. . .neither of them has confessesd but then for them at this moment getting drenched in this new feeling was enough.
"Sharon"Swayam's voice broke her trance and she realized Swayam was done with his breakfast and was adoring her silently.
This is not fair on side you want ki main office chala jaun aur dusri taraf tum mujhe aise dekh rahi ho ki."Swayam said resting his hands on his cheeks on the table.
"Ki. . .?" She asked frowning.
Swayam got up and stood closer to her and looked in her eyes intently and pulled her by her waist and said huskily in her ears "ki. . ."
"Ki. . ."Sharon gulped looking in his intense eyes and the physical promixity giving her goosebumps.
"Ki.. . .Maine maari entriyaa dil mein baji ghantiyaan Tang Tang Tang"Swayam said and burst into laughter.
Sharon stood there shocked with her mouth hung open and she ran behind him to kill him and Swayam rushed for his dear life.
After a lot of running and chasing both were finally out of breath and slumped on the sofa.
"Idiot"Sharon remarked.
"I know its your name."Swayam said teasing her.
This was it.Sharon picked up the coushin and started hitting him.
"Ouch ouch. . .acha sorry Sharon. . . "Swayam said saving himself.
Sharon sat with a pouting face and said "I am not taliking to you"
"Aha. ..So now you really want ki main tumhe manau?"Swayam said with a glint of mischief in his eyes and voice.
No NO NO. . .I don't want it."She hurriedly said getting Swayam's intentions.
He stood smiling and Sharon made him wear his tie and kissed his cheeks.
"Come home soon. . .I am gonna miss you"
"I am gonna miss you too baby. . .Take care."He kissed her forhead and left.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~BR]

Next Chapter Edited by ..MiStLeToE.. - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
swaron married..wow.
sach me yr it's gonna be super awesome..

teasing swayam..tomato red sharon..
simply loved it..
update soon
thanks 4 d pm chitra..Edited by Rockingbhardwaj - 9 years ago
Khizar_SWARON thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great, cute and simple and arrange marriage turned into love so adorable and mischievous in Swayum's eyes when he said "ke ab mein tumhe manau?" and Sharon said no no
How she knew what he was thinking :D
Great part 
pooja123456 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
aww...
Super cute! Adorable! Sweet
Loved it
Incorrect thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
heyya meri mr.indiaπŸ€—
i totally loved it 
ua always the best...
i loved the naughty swayam
sharons blush awww soo cute
update soon 
ill b waiting

love 
shini
srinidhi94 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
its very cute and romantic...
loved it
Edited by srinidhi94 - 9 years ago
diyaswaronholic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Haye, di!!!
Firse maarne ke mood mai aagaye!
It was super duper mindblowing!!!!!πŸ‘
Mai paagal ho gai!! I want more aur woh bhhi jaldi samjhha!!!
Love love loved it!!!!😳
Tomato red sharon!! awww...
Jaldi jaldi upload karo dusra part!
prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow chitra...swaron married great n on that arrange marriage? my gosh I so loved when Sharon swayam ko "aap" kehti hain n the Rolf moment " Maine mari entriaa to dial main baji ghantiaa" gosh girl u r just amazing loved it 😊
taqy-vsm thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
swaron married osm concept plz do ryt more
GlamourousPearl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I so wantd to read a married swaron as/ff...that to arranged marriage...which had love n romance with little nok-jhok...
N every word is so perfect...good job...
Thnks a ton for posting/sharing it..
I m loving it...
Update soon
N plz plz plz pm me too...

Edited by GlamourousPearl - 9 years ago