Posted: 9 years ago
wow such a nice start ๐Ÿ‘
lovd the married couple swaron ๐Ÿ˜›
wanted something like this to happen in the show also๐Ÿ˜ณ
lovd the naught in swayam ๐Ÿ˜‰
please do update jaldi jaldi
its always a treat to read ur write ups
keep up the good work dear
p.s.yaay !this is ma 100th post and iam commenting on such a beautiful ss๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amy21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice os.. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Amazing start.. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Waiting fr futher update^_^
ShenzK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Pinch me if they are for real.
Dude, they are utterly cute, romantic, mischievous and so adorable. And all at the same time. How is that possible for a character to depict all of these shades, together?

I guess it is you and your writing that is so descriptive yet so intriguing with this one. 
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
PART 2
Sharon was arranging her drawer and she found her wedding album there.She took it out and brought it to her bed and sat down.She opened the album and and went back to the day which changed her life.She was so skeptical that day but today she thanked God for sending Swayam in his life.She caressed every picture. . .She realized Swayam was looking breathless in every picture.His thought made her smile.There was a picture of her in red lehnga where she was looking damn nervous.She realized it was a picture taken just before their first night.Her thoughts drifted back to their first night. . .
FLASHBACK
Sharon was sitting on the bed nervous and a bit scared.The door clicked open and she saw Swayam entering in a ravishing cream Sherwani with a red dupatta on it and her heartbeats raced at an abnormal pace. . .Swayam came and sat beside her taking her hands in his and she closed her eyes tightly.
"Wow!Kitni khoobsurat mehndi hai"Swayam said and Sharon's head shot up listening to him.
Swayam was looking at her mehndi with a glint of excitement in his eyes.He looked at her and saw her nervous expression.
"Tum aise kyun baithi ho?I am a non vegiterian but I don't eat alive people you see"Swayam said making a weird expression.
Sharon smiled lightly to which he smiled back and said "Chill!!I am not that desperate.I know you are like too beautiful but I guess I can wait a bit. . .Do jismon ko milne mein waqt nahi lagta par dil ki manzoori ho toh baat alag hoti hai. . .Hai na?"Swayam said understanding her concern.
Sharon was awestruck at his thoughts. . .She didnt expected that he can be so understanding.She nodded and her muscles relaxed listening to him.She looked at him with grateful eyes and mumbled "Thank You Swayam."
"Sharon Friendship me bhi Thank you is not allowed main toh phir bhi tumhara husband hun"Swayam said and both of them laughed.
"Sharon Ye first hamari first night hai So main tumhe sone toh nahi dunga. . .No I am not that good"Swayam said making his eyes go big.
"Then?"Sharon asked frowning.
"Then kya?First you go and change. . .This lehnga seems too heavy and then we will talk.Sharon went in the washroom and came out wearing a loose T-shirt and capree and Swayam changed himself into Three fourths and a T shirt.They sat down on the bed.
"Lets talk.You ask one question,I ask one question.Ok?This way we can get to know each other a bit.Whats say?"
''Good Idea"Sharon said getting confortable.
''Fine..So my turn first.Your favourie hobby?"Swayam asked.
"Listening music.Your favourite hobby?"
"Fishing.Your favourite game?"
And they went on and on chatting,laughing and enjoying with each other.For Sharon her first night couldn't have got any better and since that day she had respected Swayam like no other person.
Flashback ends.
Sharon's phone rang and she came out of the trance.She picked her phone to see Swayam calling.
"Hello Baby"Swayam voice came from the other side.
"You know Swayam aapne hamari first night pe cheating karke chess ka game jeeta tha"
Swayam was confused at first and then he realized that they were playing chess after debating on who is better in it and Sharon would have defeated him if he wouldn't have diverted her mind making her blush at his comments and changing the moves.But he denies this to her till date.
"Shut up Sharon.Dont lie.I won it clearly."Swayam said in his defence.
"Swayammm. . ."
"Baby no fighting.Listen to me. . .I am missing you.
Sharon broke into a smile listening to him. "I miss you too"
"Lunch pe chale?"
"Swayam mujhe bahot kaam hai ghar pe. . .Kuch designs bhi ready karne hain. . .so aaj nahi please. . ."
"Sharonnn. .."Swayam said in disappointment.
"Swayammm. . ."Sharon said trying to manofy him.
Acha theek hai. . .Bye.And I. . .
"I?"Sharon asked in anticipation.
"I will see you in the evening."Swayam said and cut the call. "Kaise kahun tumse I love you Sharon"Swayamsaid looking at her picture in his cabin.
"Keh dijiye na Swayam aur intezaar nahi hota"Sharon said looking at his picture on her side table.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sharon was in Swayam's study room searching for scissor in the drawer when a photo slipped from abook on the floor.She took it and saw it was Swayam with a girl. . .His hands around her waist . . .They both were standing close to each other.She looked at the picture and felt a tinge of jealousy in her.
"Sharon,Where are you?I am home!"Swayam voice came from outside.
She placed the picture in her diary and went to welcome her husband.
I promise you wont see tears here...So relax guys.

One request whoever wants a update for the SS and my future works plz add me to your buddy list. . .It will be easier for me to send pms.

NEXT CHAPTEREdited by ..MiStLeToE.. - 9 years ago
diyaswaronholic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Di, u got an inhaler?
I have lost my breath..
give me one minute!
Phew! DI!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What the hell!
har baar mujhe marne ka ek reason dete ho!
But the update was sooo good.
Cheating karke chess jitna, haahaaha!
And jealousy, i wanna see whats gonna hppen!
thanks for the update di
Just love, love, loved it!
๐Ÿค—
HSFA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful update. 
And this line was my fav  "Do jismon ko milne mein waqt nahi lagta par dil ki manzoori ho toh baat alag hoti hai. . " ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Excited to read further update soon :) 
Edited by HSFA - 9 years ago
pooja123456 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice update!!!
Update soon
Incorrect thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow๐Ÿ‘
too gud meri mr.india
loved all of it
swaron first nyt was beautiful
swayam the cheater๐Ÿ˜†
swaron are waiting to say those 3 magical words awww๐Ÿ˜ณ
hopeder wont be a misunderstanding
update soon

love
shini
Edited by shalomshini - 9 years ago
.nerfherder thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
res.!
-edited-

Chitra..๐Ÿ˜ฒ
you have really grown as a writer..i am really surprised as well as happy..๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ‘
this was such an adorable update..
SwaRon first night was so wow..๐Ÿ˜ณ
Swayam is such a sweetheart...so understanding..
Jealously track? i am eager to read more..

thanks for the PM
keep up the good work

Love
Nishi. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by Nishi.Kss - 9 years ago
Mansi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

RES๐Ÿ˜Š

aap hi se sikha hai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
UNRES๐Ÿ˜Š

Dii it was jst superb mindblowing ๐Ÿ‘