SwaRon SS:The feeling of being yours [FINALE CHP UP] - Page 5

Posted: 9 years ago
both of the chaps were great
nice and romantic 
do update soon  
Awesome update, please write the next part soon and sorry for the late reply and thanks for the pm :)
The part of filled with swaron and memories πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
the chapter was fabulous... they are a happily married couple and
sharon found a suspensious picture and who is this girl... twist...
will be wait for update
oye Maine an tak yeh padha kyun nhi tha???? gosh BTW chitra what a beautiful update yar awww..swaron suhagrat was awesome so understanding swayam n now they want to confess wow now who this girl...may b swayam's Bff or I don't knw for that tu haina n plz scrap kiya kr mujhe so I can read u r updates on time I'm replying so late n do update soon 😊
I m amazed Chitra..
It was so good...super update 😊
Continuee sooonishh πŸ˜‰
Superb update
Really liked how swayam made Sharon comfortable on their first night
His dialogue were to die for
They are married but still have not confessed their love
Loved the whole update
Luking forward for the updates and want to know about the girl who made Sharon jealous
editEdited by swaronlove001 - 9 years ago
Thank you everyone forsuch an amazing response.I am so happy you all liked the second part.I have really got some amazing comments which I can cherish lifelong.Thank you so vei much.Here is the next part. . .Hope you will like this :)Fingers crossed!
PART 3
Sharon went straight to the hall to greet her husband after the whole day.
"Ah!!!Gosh Sharon finally I am seeing your face. . .I missed you sooo much"Swayam said taking Sharon in a tight hug.Sharon hugged him fondly and said "I missed you too."with a slight smile.
"Aap baithiye. . .main aapke liye paani lekar aati hun."Sharon said and turned to go.
Swayam caught her wrist and said "Nahi Sharon paani nahi. . .I am very tired!Back to back four meetings k baad I badly need a hot cup of coffee. . .Main fresh hokar aata hun. . .Tab tak can you make a cup of coffee please"Swayam said innocently.
"Sure Swayam. . .Aap jaiye main room mein lekar aati hun."Sharon said and left with a smile.
Swayam sensed something weird in her.Any other person who would have seen Sharon wouldn't have doubted on her mood.But Swayam. . .He knew there was something which she was hiding.He has started to understand her atleast this much.He decided to talk to her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Swayam came out of the washroom after taking a bath and found his T-Shirt lying on the bed.Sharon used to take care of his every little thing.From his clothes to dinner and business to health.He loved her way of pampering him.He never thought that this marriage would be so beautiful for him.The tingling feeling when she smiled at him,the different sensation which rushed through his vein whenever her skin came in contact with his.Her cute antics,Her big eyes,The way she calls him Aap' everything takes him into a different world introducing him to some new feelings.
He picked the T-Shirt and wore it.He was combing his hairs when Sharon entered with two cups of coffee and kept them on the table.
"How was your day Sharon?"
"Tiring.Kaafi kaam tha. . ."Sharon answered looking at him.
"Kya baat hai Sharon?Is everything OK?Mom Dad ki yaad aa rahi hai?"
Sharon smiled at his concern.
"Nahi Swayam. . .Actually. . .Ye photo"She took the picture out and forwarded to Swayam.
He gazed at the picture closely.
"Preeti. . .Hum college mein saath the aur ek time pe yeh meri girlfriend bhi thi. . .Actually college time pe toh kaafi girlfriends thi...Afterall tumhara husband kaafi hot hai you see."Swayam said winking at her.And then suddenly he realized something.
"Kahin tumhara mood isi wajah se toh off nahi hai?Sharon I know meri bahut sari girlfriends thi par main kabhi kisi serious relationship mein nahi raha. . .trust me. . .phir bhi agar tum ye picture dekhne ke baad kuch confirm karna chahti ho toh kar sakti ho"Swayam said looking at her intently.
Sharon was shocked listening to Swayam.She didn't thought anything like that.She trusted Swayam and didn't care if he had one or thousand girlfriends in the past.She respected his past and him.
"Swayam aisa kuch nahi hai. . .aapko mere samne kabhi bhi khud ko justify karne ki zaruarat nahi hai. . .Mujhe bas itna pata hai ki har subah main aapki aankhon mein apna chehra dekhti hun. . .Har subah aapke zuba se nikla pehla lafz mera naam hota hai. . .Aap meri jitni care karte hain duniya mein koi nahi kar sakta. . . Toh main kyun sochun ye sab?vo toh main bus aapki study saaf kar rahi thi toh ye photo mili aur isme aapko aise kisi aur ladki ke saath dekhkar. . .vo. . .Actually aapko itne karib bus apne saath hi dekha hai na. . .bus isiliye thodi. . ."
"Jealous ho gayi thi?????"Swayam said frowing at her.
She looked down in embarassement and nodded in affirmative and Swayam after ten seconds of silence broke into fits of laughter on bed.
"Shar. . .oh god!Sharon you were seriously jealous of her?Lolzzz. . .oh my god!!!"Swayam said controlling his laughs.
Sharon knew now Swayam was gonna tease her on this matter for atleast a week.She got up in annoyance when Swayam pulled her towards himself and she crashed in his chest.
Sharon was lost in his eyes like always.It always had such an effect on her that she was drenched in the emotions floating in his eyes.Swayam removed the strand falling on her face and kissed her forhead.
"Agli baar koi aisi photo mile na toh apni smile ko aankho tak aane ki izzazat de dena. . .Kyunki jab tumhari smile tumhari ankhon tak nahi pahunchti na toh mere dil ki dhadkane badh jati hai. ." Swayam said looking in her eyes deeply.
"Aisa kyun?"Sharon asked without breaking the eyelock.
Swayam's heartbeat raced at her question.He couldn't think of anything. . .He feared one thing and that was Sharon's whys'.He loved her but he knew it was still not the right time to tell her. . .Their bond needed to be more firm and more strong. . .Maybe a time when she will not care about such photographs or any other girl and will know in her heart that no matter how and what the world tries He will be hers always.His cellphone rang and he thanked his stars for getting a chance to escape her Whys.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Swayam and Sharon both were watching a romantic film after dinner.Swayam resting his head on Sharon's lap and Sharon sitting. . .Her eyes glued on the TV screen.
"I love you Raj. . .I love you"
"I love you too Priya"
The hero heroine declared their love to each other and sealed lips in the rain followed by a love making session.
Sharon was hell embarrased.She couldn't look down as Swayam was resting on her lap and she couldn't risk of facing him right now and keeping a straight fcae was getting difficult for her as she realized her husband's gaze on her.She gulped not knowing what to do.
"Swayam. . .main ek minute mein aayi. . ."Sharon tried to get up.
"Kyun?Ye fim dekhni thi na tumhe. . .toh ab dekho na. . .Tum theek keh rahi thi Sharon this film is awesome"Swayam said controlling his laugh because of Sharon's expressions.
"nahi swayam vo. . .Mujhe washroom jana hai"She said immediately and got up from the bed.
Swayam caught her wrist and teased her "Itna sharmogi toh hamare bache kaise honge?"
Sharon's mouth hung open and she ran in washroom totally embarrased.
Swayam laughed and shouted "Baby,you know mera favourite gana kaunsa hai?"
"Bheege honth tere pyasa dil mera lage abra sa mujhe tan tera. . . "And laughed hard thinking his wife's condition behind the door whose cheeks were radiating heat at her husband's words.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Note-Please people whoever wants an update plz Buddy me as it becomes really difficult to locate everytime.Just send me a buddy request and I will accept it :)Thanks!

NEXT CHAPTEREdited by ..MiStLeToE.. - 9 years ago
Great update but a little small :(
Well the last scene was sooo great πŸ˜†πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈ
and Sharon got embarrassed and Swayam teased more and I hated that call to Swayam when Sharon asked him why πŸ˜‘ still it was awesommme
Wow chitra πŸ‘
Dat was amazing lived every bit of it
Swayam teasing Sharon
N she blushing 😳
Glad dat the photo issue z cleared
Waiting for more of romance n confession too
Update soon

Love
ShiniEdited by shalomshini - 9 years ago