Bade Acche Laggte Hai

RaYa New Story : Complicated Luv Story Update Part 10 on Page 32 - Page 6

Janilover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
hey friends i m facing a problem when i post anything it give error msg
"
In order to protect our forums from Link Spam we DO NOT allow Newbies to make more then 10 posts within 24 hours time period. We appreciate your understanding and co-operating with us in maintaining India-Forums and keeping it a safe and friendly community of like minded people."
what to do now plz help me i wanna give precap tonight

😭 Edited by aman.anjaan - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thx for the pm.
ram getting jealous is justified, unknowingly he had developed feelings for priya , neha questioned him correctly and hit his right nerve, so that he question himself, why is he drawing towards priya.
priya was hurt by ram's taunt and the pride in himself
Being the ram kapoor and under estimated her, somewhere she is hurt badly, she least expected is her hubby's respect for her.
good going let's see what would be ram doing now, seeing priya nowhere
bpatil3 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aman.anjaan

hey friends i m facing a problem when i post anything it give error msg
"
In order to protect our forums from Link Spam we DO NOT allow Newbies to make more then 10 posts within 24 hours time period. We appreciate your understanding and co-operating with us in maintaining India-Forums and keeping it a safe and friendly community of like minded people."
what to do now plz help me i wanna give precap tonight

😭

Aman forum has restricted a new bie to post only 10 posts a day, once u complete 199 post u will be senior member until then u have to keep urself posted only 10posts a day, it's forum'z policy,. Members can't do anything

I can suggest u one thing , instead of replying to each and every member comment separately , do comment in a go, so that you will have enoug comments left and u can manage easily. Hope I m clear Edited by bpatil3 - 9 years ago
Janilover thumbnail
PRECAP :

Priya : Sorry wo aaj EXTRA CLASS leni thi isliye late ho gayi sorry main call bhi nahi kar payi.

Ram : without looking her no need to sorry and tum mujhe explanantion kyo de rahi ho tum late aao jaldi aao mat aao mujhe na matlab hai na tumhe hona chahiye.and plz ye call,msg karke disturb karne ki koi jarurat nahi hai.

Priya : ok next time se yaad rakhungi.
bpatil3 thumbnail

PRECAP :

Priya : Sorry wo aaj EXTRA CLASS leni thi isliye late ho gayi sorry main call bhi nahi kar payi.

Ram : without looking her no need to sorry and tum mujhe explanantion kyo de rahi ho tum late aao jaldi aao mat aao mujhe na matlab hai na tumhe hona chahiye.and plz ye call,msg karke disturb karne ki koi jarurat nahi hai.

lokks like ram rishta banana hi nhi chahta, in every step he is keeping her away, and priya also thinking lije lije why to disturb him n bother, she dhould live as he likes.
Gud going, kahi kahi season one k glimpse dokh rhe hai issme
luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for pm 
seems they should face the fights 
Looking forward for the update 
luvbalh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
 Love the  update and  preview. 
u will face trouble   till  50 post ..
limited post a day. 

they  u can  roll .. πŸ˜†

preview.. hmm will there be  a fight.
Y  do  ram  behave so.

do he love her.  Y do they  marry ..?

please update soon  plz...

Janilover thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: luvbalh

Love the update and preview.

u will face trouble till 50 post ..
limited post a day.

they u can roll ..πŸ˜†

preview.. hmm will there be a fight.
Y do ram behave so.

do he love her. Y do they marry ..?

please update soon plz...

hey thnx and in my next 3-4 update u will get ans of all of ur question
rosinagoor thumbnail

PRECAP :

Is this any flash back scene ???
That's why Priya not call Ram at the night
Preview looks interesting & Update soon😊
Janilover thumbnail
here is part 4

Sorry, It is a bit boring, but necessary to get things going so please forgive me..

I don't want to rush into things because it will make it messy.

next part hopefully tomorrow,

I know what you guys are all waiting for,

just be patient, it'll come soon

Hope you guys like it

Part 4

Morning

Still couch is Empty

Ram to himself Where is priya ???

Aur main,main kal uska intjar karte karte so gya.
Shayad wo aayi ho Bansi kaka se puchta hoo.
Ram: BK Bk...

BK: JI SIR

RAM: Kaka Priya kaha hai..??

BK: Sir mam go subh se niche nahi aayi hai.

Ram: ok aap jao and check his mobile no call,msg nothing.

Ye priya apne aap ko samzti kya hai rat bhar ghar nahi aayi puri rat kaha hogi or ek bar bhi mujhe batana jaruri nahi samza aane do phir dekhta hoo...chodunga nahi main use aaj to...aane do and he goes to washroom.
After half an hour ram ready for office still priya room me nahi.

Ram come to hall and see priya coming from entrance of the house without looking at him directly goes to her room.

Ram Followed her

In Room :

Priya throws her hand bag to the couch and goes towards washroom jst ram come in room and shoute

Wat the hell priya kaha thi puri raat or agar kahi gyi thi to bata sakti thi at least ek call ya msg to kar deti aur ye phone kyu liya hai tumne jab band hi rakhna hota hai maine kitna try kiya or ye party ki dresss means Raat bhar party me thi tumhe kab se party ka shok ho gaya...
Kal se dekh raha hu Bilkul alag si Priya dikh rahi ho...

Priya in anger : shutup Mr.Kapoor me saari raat kahi bhi rahu aap ko isse kya matlab...aap shayad bhul rahe hai apne mujhse kaha tha ki main aau ya na aau apko koi matlab nahi remember...

FB :

One day ram returns from KI early in the evening

In Room

Oohhh Aaj to bahut thak gaya yar
Isse pahle ki priya aaye 100 sawal kare main thoda rest kar luu and he goes to bed and sleep late in the night around 11 pm he wake up and found himself alone in the room.He complete his dinner and

He switch on Tv aur jab match ho to Ram ko kuch or dikhayi nahi deta.
After half hour priya come to room and said to Ram

FB end.

Remeber this Fb Convo

Ram now full of anger...goes from there.

Priya : Mujhe mr. Kapoor ko bata dena tha ki main Hospital chali gyi thi saari raat wahi Mr. Kapoor ese kyu puch rahe the ki Kal se alagg si priya...hey bhagwan is aadmi ko koi nahi samz sakta.

( sooo sorryy i know ki sab big fight expect kar rhe the i promise ki baad me mahabharat hogi )

Priya ready to meet Ronit at Udippi hotel

HERE RAM CANT CONSENTRATE ON HIS WORK

So He cancle all his mettings and switch on Tv and Shocked to watch Priya on News Channel but she was wearing the party its last night news

TV REPORTER : Dunia me aaj bhi insaniyat khatam nahi huyi hai iska jita-jaagta example hai Mrs. Priya kapoor jinhone kal raat ek truck se accident huyi ladki ko hospital me admit karaya yahi nahi saari raat police ki sari Formilities complete ki puri raat uske parents ke sath rahi chaliye unhi se puchte hai...

Tv reporter to Priya : Mrs. Kapoor...

priya intrrupt plz i dont wanna to give u answer of ur question plz and
Ram switch off the Tv.

Now Ram relized his mistake and talk to himself that mujhe apni galti ke liye sorry bolna chahiye priya ko and he calls vikram
IN RAMS CABIN:

VIK:Kya hua ram kyu bulaya mujhe tune to puri meetings cancle kar or sara kam mere sir pe thop diya...and bla bla bla

Ram : ahhh Time plz pause are mujhe to kuch bolne de...mujhe priya se maafi mangni hai...

Vik: kya kya kya suna maine abhi
yakin nahi hua phir se bol na...e mote bol na.

RAM gives him angry looks and
Ram vik ko sari bat batata hai ki kaise usne subh priya ko daanta and FB sab kuch.

Now love Guru vik givs him advice to say Face to face sorry to priya...

First ram denies but after agree to say sorry to priya

so guys what u think how ram will say sorry to priya...