Translated From Hebrew - **Dead Feelings**

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
hello all I want to share a story about a brother of one soldier who was killed in a war ... that person wrote it in hebrew I want to translate it for you in english !!
That touched my heart and I felt that others can read it too... Thank you for reading  please do not attack me or this post if u do not like it .. simply ignore !!!

when his brother was killed - he had no feeling
Not when the armi officer told them
about it, not when his brother's girlfriend fainted at their living room and opened her head, not when his mother cried, not when his father kicked the wall and made a hole in it, he felt nothing even when his house was filled with people who hugged, kissed and tried to console 
even when a parliament member shake his hand with him in front of the camera's and told him that his brother was a hero.
he wanted to ask him, how do you know, because he hardly knew his brother, but b4 he could ask that person left to console other family.
all the neighbors, even those his family used to fight with came with trays full of food and drinks, school friends came, parents friends came, his brother's friends came.

on the road there were some media cars and in front of them there were some muscular guys with tatoo of black star (magen) david, he looked at every one but still had no feelings,
as if all the feelings were taken from him and was empty inside, 
Nili his girlfriend, came with tears in her eyes, hugged him and whispered some sweet words to him, he did not understand why she annoying him, he remembered that once he loved her, even that morning but now she was not so interesting to him and he asked her to leave him alone,
he felt so bad that he sees all crying and sad but he had no pain.

then he went to one of those guys with the tattoos who sang a song *israel country and people are alive*, and he said to him that the soldier who  died died for nothing, in foolishness he throw his life away for nothing, instead of going to INDIA and have fun 
he could not finish what he wanted to say because that guy punched his face and he collapsed on the road
that hurt, 
but did not hurt much, 
then he told that guy that actually he is not real jew, because jews are not allowed to have tattoo, then he started kicking him and he said you traitor and cursed him
till one neighbor shout at that guy and told him that he was the brother of the soldier who died, then he stopped and stared at him in shock...and said *brother, why didnt u tell that he was your brother?*   and he tried to help him stand up back, all his anger turned into misery 

then the soldier brother said - **sorry, but I had to feel the pain** he said to that guy and fainted

in the hospital , his family took him to hospital because he broke two ribs, his nose and he had concussion.
his uncle took his parents because they hardly could stand and were pale even whiter then the wall.
he was lying on the bad, with pain killers, when his girlfriend Nili came in the room, she sat near him and was quite.

Last time when his brother came on holiday from the armi, he asked his brother to play on the his brother's play station when he is not at home, he told her because he had to tell this to some one, but he did not agree, then he cursed his brother and told him that he is very bad and he wished that his brother would die 
after saying this he remained silent and looked at his girl not knowing what to say more.
he realized that his brother died because of him
she tried to console him and and stroked him.

She called his name - Amir,  and said to him,*since I know you, you and your brother curse each other all the time, he shouts at you that you should die and u shout at him to blast... this is brothers they shout stupid things because u feel shy to tell one another how much u love each other.* 
he said... No he hated me, tears were in his eyes but did not came out...
she took out her phone and showed him a shot of a letter that his brother left behind and that his family got just that afternoon with all his brother's things.

he wrote there How much he loved his parents, uncles, aunties, cousins grand parents, but him... he forgot to mention 
he said to her.. **see I told u he hated me..he did not take my name** 
she said .. read till the end u idiot
He looked at that letter and continued.
at the end there was P.S = and it was written- if some thing happens to him, he request that his family give this play station to his brother Amir, the little brother the pest the annoying brother he loved the most ...
in return he wants his brother Amir to take care of his parents because he can not do it...
the time He finished reading, the tears came out and he could not stop them 
he cried loud , he was shaking
because all the feelings came back all at one time 
Nili his girlfriend Hugged him tight
He swore to His brother that he will take care of their parents and will never forget his brother and he loves him allot and feeling sorry that he did not say it enough 
he was so sorry
But from today he will say it again n again , every morning every evening every afternoon ... may b the life will end but the love will remain for ever.
Edited by ronshaan - 9 years ago