Kuch toh Baaki Hai [SIO] - Page 10

Posted: 9 years ago
Bhai! Bhai! Bhai!
Happy Birthday! I hope you have an awesome day! <3
Happy birthday Hrideyy. God bless you with many more. Enjoy your day! πŸ₯³
Originally posted by 18shabbo

Outside the Crazy Creative Workshop. Two girls are pulling each other's hairs.

Sanaya : Main!

Drashti : Nai Main!😑

Sanaya : Back off Drashti, I know everything about him.πŸ€“

Drashti : SANAYA!

Sanaya : DRASHTI!

Chanel, Yuvika, Amanat, Nabila and Shivangi come out hearing the noises.

Chanel : What the! OMG! That is Sanaya Irani? And Drashti Dhami?😲

Shivangi : Are we that popular? Wow Man!

Yuvika smacks Shivu.

Chanel : Hello Ladies, what's up??πŸ˜ƒ

Sanaya and Drashti together : I know everything about Hrideyy!!

Nabila : Uuh...okay! What is happening?

Sanaya : I am planning to surprise Hrideyy on his birthday.😳

Drashti : I am planning to do that😳😳...not her *stares at Sanaya*

Chanel and Shivangi look at each other - Woah! These two are ACTUALLY fighting for our Hri πŸ˜²

Yuvika: Alright, Ladies. Let's have a small Hri-niverse Trivia. The girl who wins, gets to decide the theme and everything. Fair enough?

Amanat: Cool!πŸ˜ƒ

Shivu : We'll start with the very basics.

Amanat: So here goes the first question! When did Hrideyy join India-Forums.com?

Sanaya : 9th May, 2012.

Drashti puffs her face : I knew the answer. Sanaya stop jumping...!!!

Sanaya : What the!

Chanel: Relax, Ladies.

Chanel: Alright! Time for Question 2, What was Hrideyy's main reason to join I-F!

Sanaya : I know, because he was crazy for me, and me and Barun...and Arnav and Khushi.

Drashti stares at Sanaya : Well, I knew this one as wellπŸ˜› Its just that this woman keeps jumping around!!!!!😑

Sanaya smacks Drashti.

Drashti : I am answering the next one

Sanaya : We'll see!😈

Amanat: Here goes the second last question of this round. One thing that Hrideyy is known for, in the entire I-F Website, and that doesn't include his love for you both girls?

Sanaya and Drashti blush together. Shivangi and Chanel roll their eyes. For a while, there's absolute silence.

Drashti : YES! His typos! *she almost jumps up*

Chanel: this point goes to you, Drashti.😊

Nabila: Alright, here's the last question of this round. Be careful. Name any one of Hrideyy's closest friend on India-Forums?

Both Drashti and Sanaya looked confused, trying to recall his friend's names.

Drashti : Appy!!!

Sanaya : This is not fair πŸ˜”

Chanel and Shivangi are left utterly confused : The scores are even now.

Chanel: Lets just say Hrideyy is going to have some trouble deciding his mystery girl. Seriously this is going to be harder than rocket science.

Amanat: Couldn't agree more girl, bust I think its time for us to finally start the next round.

Chanel: Well, if Sanaya and Drashti want to win the heart of Hrideyy himself then they have to know him inside and out. His likes dislikes, loves and hates- their knowledge shall be tested in Round 2.

Shivangi: Precisely. This round is all about Hrideyy. Lets just call it- All About Hrii-NiverseπŸ˜ƒ

Amanat: Sounds exciting right? Well let's start with the first question!

Shivangi: Okay question 1. Hrideyy loves his shows. Name 3 shows that Hrideyy adores?

Sanaya: This one is easy! Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, Rang Rasiya and Geet.⭐️

Yuvika: Completely correct! Okay Question 2. Name 2 couples from television- both on-screen- that Hrideyy absolutely adores?

Drashti: I know this! Okay there is of course Arnav and Khushi. Then there is Rudra and Paro. πŸ˜³
Chanel: You got it! Okay Question 3. Now name 2 couple Hrideyy likes off screen?

Drashti: This is my time to shine! Its Sanaya and Barun- of course- and Sanaya and Ashish!πŸ˜ƒ

Shivangi: That's 2 points for Drashti and 1 for Sanaya. Luckily we have 3 more questions that need answering.

Yuvika: Okay girls. Question 4. Name 2 Bollywood actresses that Hrideyy loves?

Sanaya: Aishwariya Rai Bachan and Deepika Padukone!πŸ˜›

Amanat: And she's back! Exactly.

Shivangi: Okay next question- Name one movie that Hrideyy likes?

Sanaya: Hasee Toh Phasee and Ek Villian- he loves those movies. You should just see how many creations he has based on those movies!

Amanat: I know right! His gallery is filled with them. Yet it looks like it's a tie- 3 points for each girl. I guess you both know Hrideyy pretty well.

Chanel: But but but- lets not forget, these points aren't what you want. You see, we judges now want to know what you see Hrideyy as. After all, while knowing his favourite people is important, so is knowing him as a person. So- in one sentence describe Hrideyy.

Sanaya: Hrideyy is a guy filled with sweetness and ridiculous amounts of energy; he possesses charm unlike any other guy his age.πŸ˜ƒ

Drashti: He's a guy that is hard working and very dedicated, he knows what he wants and tries his level best to keep himself, and the people around him smiling. πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Chanel: Amen! I think you got him completely in two sentences. That was adorable girls.

Yuvika: Well, I guess there is only one more thing we can do- this guy is lucky enough to have two wonderful girls fighting for him, but now its time for us to know a decision.

Shivangi: So, while hoping that Hrideyy has the best birthday we are also going to have to ask him to make the decision himself.πŸ˜‰

Chanel: So birthday boy- who will it be; Sanaya Irani or Drashti Dhami?

18shabbo | ..Athena.. | Yuvika_15  | shayranahui.

made 2 changes and there was 1 spelling error.
Originally posted by shayranahui.

Hrideyy left CC. :(

WHAT!? When. How. Kyu. Huh?
Originally posted by flirtatious.

WHAT!? When. How. Kyu. Huh?

I asked him but he replied with a hmm. :P
arnaushi

looks like i m really late for sending wishes to him!! i just now checked this message...still then if possible add my wishes tooo

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HRIDEYY!!! 
MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND YOU ENJOY YOUR B'DAY TO THE HILT!!
I LOVE YOUR CREATIONS VERY MUCH AND YOUR STORIES ARE EVER IMPRESSING!!
MY GIFTs:

aishu3003

Happy b'day hrideyyπŸ₯³

May ur wishes cum trueeeπŸ₯³
Hope ya have an amazing yr ahead😊

I had Hrideyy's Bday stickied in RR Forum. ^Added these wishes too!
Edited by Temptations. - 9 years ago