ShivuNozzie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Sorry in advance, this is kinda a long written post ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜†
I just wanted to express some thoughts about yuvreen in sg. it's just my ode to the pair of yuvraj and suvreen, and to my fav show. the show has ended, but discussing sg/yuvreen will never get old for me

honestly, i think what i loved most about yuvreen was the innocence and naturalness that was present in their relationship, since the first episode. through the show's ups and downs, of course there were some bloopers, disappointing tracks/scenes/moments. but not once did i feel a disconnect to yuvreen, or their relationship presented in the show, despite those low moments. b/c even those appeared so realistic, and the way suvi and yuvraj behaved and handled their life and their relationship, also overall felt genuine and real. The story of suvreen and her family, and friends, the connection she has with al the characters of s1 and s2, it never appeared forced to me. Esp yuvreen, their love story was so simple yet endearing. Their special connect, their friendship turned love, the way they always supported each other, and even brought strong reactions and feelings out of each other that they didn't know they were capable of, and yet at the end of the day the way they were able to be themselves with the other and just know & understand one another so well. That comfort and peace that they only found with each other. I mean isn't finding someone, who you can feel special with, who you can share this kind of a bond with, someone who you can truly call yours- isn't that what love is?

Y&S: from rivals, to acquaintances, to really good friends, to becoming boyfriend-girlfriend..up until the last episode, to becoming an engaged couple. throughout their journey together on sg, i always felt connected to these two characters of suvreen and yuvraj. and i attribute this to a few main factors- the casting of ShivTi: Smiriti and Shivin, b/c i honestly feel casting plays a big part here- their acting prowess as their respective characters & the chemistry they had together, that made yuvreen so overall lovable, relatable, charming, realistic, and magical. another key factor is those in charge of the show and characters- def. credit goes to the ph, writers, cvs for that. though they did disappoint for not maintaining the standard in season 2, and for giving less yuvreen in most of season 2. those who overall shaped the story and yuvreen, must be credited for giving us a beautiful onscreen pair & lots of lovely memories from this show. 

the show may have ended 9 months ago. but it will forever be close to my heart. As are my favorites from the show YuvReen and ShivTi <3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sujairohit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow very nice post Simran.
Loved reading it.
Totally agree with u.Yuvreen looked so real and above all the casting of Shivin and Smiriti as Yuvreen,was perfect.
Can never forget Sg and Yuvreen.
Even though there are lot of new youthoriented shows on various channels ,nothing is worth watching as Sg.
krupaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Very nice post simran
Agree with you and jiji both shivin and smriti were perfect as yuvreen
Their love story was very realsitic 
I never felt i was watching any show it was all real not just yuvreen but the whole SG gang 
The friendship bond between super six was so true very simple yet so enjoying.
Sg was d bestest show i have seen on indian television so far and yuvreen story will always remain close to my heart forever.

Ps: it was only because of yuvreen that i could discover my writing talent and all my stories are only deidcated to them.

mizzle22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Agreed  agreed agreed..Yuvreen relationship had ups and downs but it was what made it real..Suvreen had faults and not to mention Yuvi..😆 but its what makes them more lovable..like real people..
I admit they were like my besties..Yuvi was like a big brother whom I never had and Suvreen a best friend. One of my favourite part of the show was how they used to talk to us on the camera..Shiviti were brilliant there..both acted it so well that it seemed as if it was without script..amazing..
yuvreenani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
totally agree with you simu.
lovely post. i was yearning for such kind of post about YuvReen in the forum lol. coming to YuvReen, yes they were magical ,adorable ,cute ,amazing and what not. their love story was plain and simple bt the characters were beautifully portrayed that it touched our heart. YuvReen are the bestest of bestest couple i have ever seen. Thank You ShiviTi. Please comeback.
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely Post Simu so agreed 

Yuvreen are the most adorable and cute couple ever, Shiviti have magical chemistry all their scenes were so real... really miss seeing Shiviti as Yuvreen... Loved Shiviti offscreen bonding all their interview so much fun to watch... really hope we get to see Shivin and Smiriti in a new show together in the future although couple arent repeated I hope we do see them together

SG CVs done 1 good thing for giving us Yuvreen so agree it was perfec casting all season 1 scenes were amazing too duno why CVs lost their brains in sg 2 they went off track but still we stuck to the show just to see Yuvreen