~Rangon Ki Mehfil~Gulaal CC #26 - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by arti07

their own bhindi act as a hawaldar cun conphused soul ! they lowe the cameos like kavita and zak more than their own lead ! and they ask these question who want to peek at that gaav type forum ! ðŸ˜†

u know one JA fan had pmed she asked wat the hell i and u were doing in the dabba forum she had read our ss and os in the forum tht is why she said it was a shock of a life to see u fooling around in tribal area
JHINGALA LA HURRR

woman is power . By nature, women have lot of patience,  they need not be reminded of their  responsibilities, once committed they do it with  perfection.

woman is multitalented , she is a maid, cook, babysitter, advisor, financier, administator, a bridge between her husband and his relatives, and a wife to his man.
only she can

she has broken the shackles which binds her at home and has grown to earn her own and contribute for the family as well

whereas men  CAN AND ONLY CAN earn money
but handling everything apart from earning is what a woman does
but her basic duty is to handle the home
if she is doing extra apart from this then it is her talent
but she should not forget that her first duty is for home

eeh thala ka comment hai ! ðŸ¥± girls nahi ho gayo modi sarkar hai sab kuch kar legi !😕 wat nonsense ! wen will ppl consider as normal human being we have every right to be flawed we have every right to say we are not THAT PERFECT HUMAN BEINGS WE CANT COOK WELL WE HATE MULTI tASKIng we are not tht pateint we also loose our temperament ...we want a life for ourselves we cant burn ourselves in kitchen 24 *7 we have right to hire a maid or ask our husband to help us in the household chores ...we get tired too ! we dont want tht perfect bahoo tamga !🤢

i m not a perfect girl i m such a mess in my personal life i m not an ideal but still i m a woman ! 
Edited by arti07 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by manzilmukul

GOD WHAT NUTTERS ARTI!!🤣
nothing irritates me more than to see this glorification of woman ! why to generalise a woman if she is sita she can also be supernakha if she is draupadi she can be amba too ! than why this false judgement about woman  i dont understand this kind of mentaility either indian ppl will treat a lady like a tissue paper a doormat or they will give her the status of goddess naari shakti ! common normal kab samjhoge !

i demand freedom nor the glorification gimme the right to mess my room dont expect me to be a clean freak let me be messy dont expect me to be sauve and polished allow me to have multiple affairs just like ur son does and u arent bothered ! gimme right to raise my glass and toast my father without all those hustle bustle among my near and dears... let me go out in my short for picking milk from dairy ! 

allow me to have rest stop seeing us as the epitome of sacrifice purity pateince blah blah ! WE ARE NOT ATLEAST I M NOT ! ðŸ˜¡

pissed off much ! 

Edited by arti07 - 9 years ago
ohh the birthday thread...

this time sriously guys no one to contribute...tough time
only me n piu...sirf two ppl...god bless us...

Originally posted by nneeiill

contri mein kya chahiye i cant make vm nor poems nor gif to phir bacha kya ???😭 
Originally posted by arti07

contri mein kya chahiye i cant make vm nor poems nor gif to phir bacha kya ???😭 

u can give us idea as how to tell the same thing in a new way...😆
what new stuffs we can include etc??

Originally posted by nneeiill

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Originally posted by Geeshu

😭

dont be sad...i just said :)
i know u r busy.. dont worry...kuch na kuch jugaad karenge :P
I feel like crying. I want to make lots of GIFs n siggies, but I don't have time to spend on PS, because of my assignments ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­