Posted: 9 years ago

*9*    *8*    *7*    *6*    *5*    *4*    *3*    *2*    *1*

Lights come on...

Shouts of surprise...

Out comes a parade of all the hiding friends...

Neha... *faking a microphone*... Just a second... Before we get down to painting   our faces with cake...๐Ÿ˜†... Let me just talk a little about Geet...the   birthday  girl... haaan haan Geet tere hi bare mein...ab gash khake gir mat           jaana... waise I should get the biggest piece of the cake for this...๐Ÿ˜ƒ                 

So,,then... 

So then does it smell celebrations...???... hopefully yes... the reason... I                          know that you  know but phir se sun lo...๐Ÿ˜†... 

Once upon a time...๐Ÿ˜ณ...

Okie okie... I will get to the  point...๐Ÿ˜ณ...

But ek minute...before that... diverting away from all this... I would like to     add something to may be embarrass Geet...๐Ÿ˜†... because no party is over      without the birthday gir/boy feeling guilty for talking a wee bit too much... It     all started a good two months before today when Geet decided to talk to me           about her birthday plans. Let's say this birthday girl is over-over             enthusiastic when it comes to her birthday... and well she wants to be         surprised big time and that wasn't a wish or a desire or hope rather it was     always a threat for me...  n when I told her that the biggest surprise might    just be me not doing anything special on this day... well I got a straight faced   dhamki... aisa hua to m gonna be gone..... Don't believe me...here have a                      look at the screenshots of the relevant convos...

Okie... okie Geet stop giving me those mortifying looks...๐Ÿ˜ณ... 

n Let me just move on ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...or I might just not be able to speak a word                                           more.. ๐Ÿ˜†...

Jokes apart Geet this goes direct dil se for you...

I will try not to sound cheezy ..but honest to god Geet i have always felt this   weird connection with you even when i did not know you that well even a few      months back. Your first impression for me were your oses... Somehow your  stories speak of the real you. The one that is an incredibly die hard romantic     at heart and a simply beautiful human being inside and out. And then when I           came in contact with you... I understood that you stand for your              name... succor for the ears n heart.. spreading love n spreading the love  amongst all of us here... I have had some of the best times of my IF life here    with you... your sense of humor is fabulous and i love how you say the most   outrageous things with a straight face! Capable of babbling non-stop for hours...     guys Geet can go on till she manages to uplift your mood completely... and    brings the much need relief. Someone who can light up anyone's life... you are  just special in everyone's lives. And your easy going attitude has given you the     best of friends Me and all of us... ๐Ÿ˜Ž... ๐Ÿ˜†...that's a fact...Being cordial  always and you welcome everyone with open arms... An amazing human being and    a great friend, you are there to talk with everyone with your anokhi bhasha     topped with  loads of pyaar...๐Ÿ˜ƒ... Geet's parents were blessed with this     princess on 31th of July. She only spreads happiness and joy to everyone from  then. Around 2011 Geet thought 'now Let me also spread joy in the virtual life   too' and she joined India-forums. Since then, there's no turning back. She is      very appreciative of what everyone does and will always support her friends.    She joined Dill Mill Gayye for the one n only Karan Singh Grover and from then she has made many more forums fun with her presence n with The Buddy Project we got the opportunity to interact... n there's no looking back. From spamming to drooling to cursing we have done it all... as we managed to push our Madhouse from the 8th to the 27th forum... N she undoubtedly has been an asset to all of us... Isn't she...??? 

So ladies and gentlemen please join us in  wishing wish you a very happy birthday and a great year ahead forever and ever to this gorgeous angel.

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you...

Here is a big bada gift for you, our sweets! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

*Geet opens the wrapper to see...*

Geet: *tears of happiness* Thank you So much people! I LOVE YOU ALL!

Neha: Awwie, you are making me cry too. *fake tears*...๐Ÿ˜†

Come on, Let's have a group huggie!

And let's start partying...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by sneha02 - 9 years ago

Before we start bringing the house down...

Come guys let me check out the wishes and gifts from your friends Geetu..

Everyone: We'll join you Neha...

So... let's start..

(P.s. hope you like receiving messages this way...๐Ÿ˜ณ)

1st wish is from Kirti.. Love her new username...snowflake.

Wow,, that was so sweet... now the next one is from Stavan...

N now comes Smriti who is inactive nowadays but came especially to wish you...

N then there's Priya who has literally written as essay like seriously๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†... but                      then uski deep thoughts are so heart touching..

I know you must be tired post reading those heavy duty lines๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†... but then                             here comes Kriti with hers...

Wow... i know you must be tired... but then I know excited as well... so lets    just go on... here is Diya... well catch your breath darling cause this one                                             huge... omg..

Omg... phew... now we have Lopa you has made a real cute edit for you n     thanks to her me thought of posting other wishes like hers too but then her's        has a birthday background too... so pls pardon my amateur take...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Ain't that really really sweet... Now next comes Khushi n yea she has a gift                                       for you too...๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Wow... i know teri nazar hat nahi rahi hogi but please take a look at Anji's             message... true  to her name her message is all filmy too...

Wow... wah... such a perfect song that anji...love ya girl... N here's Aishu                              with her sweet little message...

N last but definitely not the least is Mehwish... your counterpart deewani of                                    Fahad...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Wowww... that was one long list but sweets we are not done yet with wishing      you so fasten your seatbeat...๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†... i mean get ready for Madhura's                                             surprise...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

But uske liye scroll down.. thodi mehnat kar le roomie...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†

This one's from Madhura...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Here's is Geet's Birthday surprise Planning
                             One day before Birthday

"NOOO its a butterscotch Cake plz send it on time and remember its  butterscotch no strawberry no other flavour its butterscotch" I shouted in my  phone pressing the cut button and throwing the mobile on sofa I went and sat          beside Neha who was wrapping the gifts and started helping her.

Nehachill Mads everything will be perfect , we will make this birthday a                                      memorable one for Geet 

M
e:I know Nehu but I can't chill right now we have tons of things to do and...where is Anjali ?.I am not going to let her in if she doesn't come inside                  Madhouse(our adda) if she doesn't come in 5 min

Nehac'mon Madz pehele hi tumne sabko kam pe laga diya he and now u want                them to do the work in minutes Anjali will come be patient

Meok ...SHIT!!!! PIZZAS we didn't ordered pizzas (squeezing Neha's hands )

Neha : Diya is doing it Mads stop panicking 

Meok ...SHIT !! GEET ka dress vo birthday gift vo kon la raha he SHIT 

NehaMADS PRIYA LA RAHI HE VO SHANT HO JAO

Me:are haan...sorry 

My mobile choose to ring at that time I picked it up

Me
Hello

The other side : Hello is this Madhura?

Meyes

The other side : Hi Madhura I am Kunal aka Ranveer 

MeOh really and I am Amitabh Bachan                                                                                                                               *Throws the mobile again on the Sofa ...it rings again*

Me :What!!

The other side : listen Madhura I am really Kunal Jaisingh                                                                                                        
         I recognised his voice and my voice went to sleep and my lungs and nostrils                                      gave up their job my breathing stopped.
                                  Neha snatched the mobile                                                                                         
                                   NehaHello who's this ?  
                                                                                                                   The other side: Hello I am Kunal Jaisingh , Ranveer from tbp                                                                                                                  NehaOh Hi Ranveer ...I mean ...Kunal Me Neha 

Kunal: Hi Neha actually I wanted to ask you If I can join Geet's Birthday       celebrations as she is the sweetest and biggest fan and my special                                                  favourite

Nehaof course you can Geet will be Mad on seeing you 

Kunal: thats great than me Fahad, Palak , Bharti and all the buddy Gang will                               be in Madhouse tomorrow

Neha : ya ok ...a sec did you just said Fahad is also coming ?

Kunal: Yes

Neha ok

Now it was Neha's heart which did Disco dance in her chest she looked at me and I was still in the same position my eyes bulged out , she noticed I was still                                   not breathing

Neha Madhura breathe breathe breathe                                                                                                                             I started breathing and both of us together SHOUTED                                                                                                                                                                 Me KUNAL IS COMING                                                                                                                                                                                     Neha :FAHAD IS COMING                                                                                                                        
     All the Mad house members entered Anjali, Diya, Priya , Tina, via, Ishita,                                     Lopa, Sarah, Sujanya...
And as soon as they got the news all were shouting hugging and the count down                started for the moment when Geet will get her surprise. 

Birthday 

The Buddy Gang had arrived in decorated Madhouse Diya was drooling over Nikhil , Neha was adoring Fahad and I and other Kunal diwani there were starting at him (he was looking so hot and cute and ...) as planned Geet was coming to meet us at Madhouse we turned off the lights and waited for her .Finally the Birthday girl opened the door 

Me1..2...3 now

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEET

MADHURA...

So then overwhelmed by those gifts n wishes Geet...???... Wipe off thoe tears                       from your face n get ready for celebrations...

Pump up the volume guys

Okie before you hit the dance floor here's a little dedication for you by your faves... enjoy...

Tumse milke... asia laga tumse milke...
                               Arman hue poore dil ke..
                                Ae mere jaane wafa...

Hope you liked the song...

Waise something seems amiss... what what???!!!... ooopps the cake
                                    Here you go

Its not a wedding cake...hehehe... relax... thats just you n your beloved... Who??... Well,, i leave that to you... Enjoy

Okie... now enough of dancing cake ke upar... come down n try these...

Don't pout Geet... Its healthy... acha achaa keep your hands away... n yeh le

All of its just the way you like it... pure veg... Dig in girl...
N i hope these celebrations n fun go on seamlessly in your life n never ever end... love you bestie... muahh

Okie Geet... hope you enjoyed the small little celebration that i set up for you... Well thats my feeling for you... All of it... but then here's a letter from my side... yea i know m a little conservative... but then that's the way i will be able to tell how special you are to me...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Dearest BF

Neha...

undefined

Thats from me Geet on your birthday... hope you arent disappointed n aptly surprised... hehehehe... lots of love for you... muahhh

Omg...Neha My Rasgulla๐Ÿค—...That is so so so sweet of you...I don't know what to say...I am literally speechless and to be honest from last half an hour m thinking what to write here...๐Ÿ˜ณ

thank u???

naah these two words can never explain what I felt after seeing this thread, that siggies and all these msgs which you collected just for me...

I love u My Besti...u r world's bestesttt friend...๐Ÿค—

And I am world's luckiest girl to get u as such a important part of my life..thank u so muchhh My Rasgulla for this beautiful thread...all these lovely msgs...ur heart touching efforts...and here something for u..a very tight jaddu ki jhappi .๐Ÿค—

I might be fine writer but right now m feeling like do I even know how to write๐Ÿ˜ณ..What value this effort holds in my heart...shabd nhn hai ye btane ke liye ki mere pass but one thing for sure..I love my bestest frnd...and u r an amazing buddy..but hey...how could u do that..I can't believe u actually post our convo here..Omg...that was so๐Ÿค”..But I am happy ki meri dhamki kaam kar gayi๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰...And I got world's bestest Surprise just like My Bestie๐Ÿค—.And how the hell u got to know all my fav one๐Ÿ˜ฒ.I was so surprise man...RK,Arnav,And Ayaz oh my god,how come u got to know abt him.๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ.That was so thoughtful...I feel so blessed that u make so much efforts to make my day so special..And I love you so much for that...you just mad my day and I bet ki jo smile is waqt mere face par hai wo aasani se nahi jaagi๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ.I seriously thank god to bring u in my life..And Now I will always bee in ur life to bug you, to irritate you...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

I LOVE YOU FOREVER AND EVER๐Ÿค—

Yours Gulabjamun

Geet

Originally posted by sneha02

1st wish is from Kirti.. Love her new username...snowflake.

Kirti my dear Thanks a lot babes๐Ÿค—

This mans a lot to m

Love you

Edited by sweetdesire - 9 years ago

now the next one is from Stavan...

Stavan Dear๐Ÿค—

Thanks a lot dear

For taking tym to wish me๐Ÿ˜ณ

Means a lot

N now comes Smriti who is inactive nowadays but came especially to wish you...

Smriti dear๐Ÿค—

Missed u so much babes

Thanks a lot for wishing me,really means a lot

I feeling so special right now๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Love you

Edited by sweetdesire - 9 years ago