Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A-Musing-Me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
So so soo glad that could do my bit to mae you smile... n hope this smiles always remains plastered on your face... you look brilliant that way...
sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sneha02

Heeyyy Birthday Girl...

How are u today...???

BestieπŸ€—
I love you so much

and I am on cloud nine ryt now
Muahhh
sweetdesire thumbnail

So so soo glad that could do my bit to mae you smile... n hope this smiles always remains plastered on your face... you look brilliant that way...

awieee
and it is because of u only
Love u so much
Muahhh
A-Musing-Me thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetdesire

BestieπŸ€—
I love you so much

and I am on cloud nine ryt now
Muahhh

Heyyy... sun dekh ke chalna... chidiya n aeroplanes ka khatra rehta haiπŸ˜†
Waise what are ur plans for the day??
A-Musing-Me thumbnail

awieee
and it is because of u only
Love u so much
Muahhh

Awieee... u deserve all of it sweetie... stay blessed always... love u...muahhh
sweetdesire thumbnail

Heyyy... sun dekh ke chalna... chidiya n aeroplanes ka khatra rehta haiπŸ˜†
Waise what are ur plans for the day??

he he he
aaye aaye captain

plans...just go out with frnds in sometime
then dinner with family
sweetdesire thumbnail

Okie Geet... hope you enjoyed the small little celebration that i set up for you... Well thats my feeling for you... All of it... but then here's a letter from my side... yea i know m a little conservative... but then that's the way i will be able to tell how special you are to me...πŸ˜ƒ

Dearest BF

A small letter to thank you...for what you mean to me. 

I remember that we met as crazy Rahi fans but turned into crazy Bfs...and thats what people still know us as...don't even remember when i last called you by your name...

I remember with a smile when our crazy Rahi games, long PMs and incessantly long chats...which keep growing longer. Nowadays we don't get as much time but when we do...time just seems to fly...we can talk about everything under the sun...laugh like crazy and after hours still think that what a short chat we had...its simply incredible.

You have made my life beautiful...so I just want to THANK YOU on your special day.

THANK YOU...for sharing your sense of humor...so i could laugh.

THANK YOU...for those long chats...so I could talk.

THANK YOU...for the advice...so I could see the other perspective.

Thank YOU...for being you...and being my friend...for making my life happy with your presence.

Today I wish for you my Gulab jamun, my partner and my friend...all the happiness you bring to others and immense love...so the smile never leaves your gorgeous face.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETNESS.

Neha...

Now please dont get all emotional n smudge your kajal... hehehe... on a lighter note... Let me just love you man...*sob sniff*...

Okie jokes apart... heyyy heyyy no... i was serious about that... I just wish God gives you all the happiness in the world... n that you keep smiling alway n forever... n that happiness never ceases in your life... n agar by chance if it does may god just take some from my life... accha okie ab thoda zyada ho raha hai... so let me just shut up n the celebrations begin... Remembe one thing... m gonna always be there when you need a friend... muahhh...

Oh well... this guy seems to seeing exactly what i want

Love you always...πŸ˜ƒ...

Bestie, I don't know what to say...i just love u yaar!!!!!! <3 :P u've done just everything to make my birthday so so so special n perfect...u've always been here, since we became friends n today u're one of the most amazing, closest, bestest, n most special friend i have!!!! even if we live thousand distance away, we are so connected!!!! sometimes it surprises me how we manage to understand each other so much...the time we've talked, spam :P, done so much of masti, those moments, days are among the bestest of my life...πŸ€—πŸ€—

it's been the most awesome, beautiful gift ever...i'm so lucky to have u as my friend, though we've known each other for some months now, ...u've been so amazing n awww the gifts r just marvelous...love them all ...n i mean it all of them...especially The siggy of my fav one...it includes everyoneLove you bestie

Just can't thank u enough for making this sooo special!!!!

U made my birthday really perfect,I  couldn't wish for more!!!!

Love u...Muahhh!!!!

sweetdesire thumbnail

Awieee... u deserve all of it sweetie... stay blessed always... love u...muahhh

πŸ€—πŸ€—
A-Musing-Me thumbnail

he he he
aaye aaye captain

plans...just go out with frnds in sometime
then dinner with family

Wow... so have fun sweets... n aaj dont care for the calories...πŸ˜†... waise just kidding... u look super anyays
A-Musing-Me thumbnail

Bestie, I don't know what to say...i just love u yaar!!!!!! <3 :P u've done just everything to make my birthday so so so special n perfect...u've always been here, since we became friends n today u're one of the most amazing, closest, bestest, n most special friend i have!!!! even if we live thousand distance away, we are so connected!!!! sometimes it surprises me how we manage to understand each other so much...the time we've talked, spam :P, done so much of masti, those moments, days are among the bestest of my life...πŸ€—πŸ€—

it's been the most awesome, beautiful gift ever...i'm so lucky to have u as my friend, though we've known each other for some months now, ...u've been so amazing n awww the gifts r just marvelous...love them all ...n i mean it all of them...especially The siggy of my fav one...it includes everyoneLove you bestie

Just can't thank u enough for making this sooo special!!!!

U made my birthday really perfect,I  couldn't wish for more!!!!

Love u...Muahhh!!!!

I know my bestie rather well... so well.. dont be surprised that i included all your faves at one place...πŸ˜†... yea that connection of ours seems rather eery if you think of it... cause u are the most exuberant n boisterous one n i the most shant types generally but the day i manage to get irked up its just u whi can calm me down... n i love you for that... just stay the way u are... u are kinda near perfection anyway... love u