Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A-Musing-Me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: sweetdesire

Omg...Neha My Rasgulla🤗...That is so so so sweet of you...I don't know what to say...I am literally speechless and to be honest from last half an hour m thinking what to write here...😳

thank u???

naah these two words can never explain what I felt after seeing this thread, that siggies and all these msgs which you collected just for me...

I love u My Besti...u r world's bestesttt friend...🤗

And I am world's luckiest girl to get u as such a important part of my life..thank u so muchhh My Rasgulla for this beautiful thread...all these lovely msgs...ur heart touching efforts...and here something for u..a very tight jaddu ki jhappi .🤗

I might be fine writer but right now m feeling like do I even know how to write😳..What value this effort holds in my heart...shabd nhn hai ye btane ke liye ki mere pass but one thing for sure..I love my bestest frnd...and u r an amazing buddy..but hey...how could u do that..I can't believe u actually post our convo here..Omg...that was so🤔..But I am happy ki meri dhamki kaam kar gayi😉😉...And I got world's bestest Surprise just like My Bestie🤗.And how the hell u got to know all my fav one😲.I was so surprise man...RK,Arnav,And Ayaz oh my god,how come u got to know abt him.😲😲.That was so thoughtful...I feel so blessed that u make so much efforts to make my day so special..And I love you so much for that...you just mad my day and I bet ki jo smile is waqt mere face par hai wo aasani se nahi jaagi😳😳.I seriously thank god to bring u in my life..And Now I will always bee in ur life to bug you, to irritate you...😆😆

I LOVE YOU FOREVER AND EVER🤗

Yours Gulabjamun

Geet

All that i wanna say is right now i feel on top of the world that my efforts touched u
Got nothing to say anymore... just that i love u loads n yea even m gonna be there always to bug u... bachke rehna re baba😆😆
sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Love you guys
Thanks once again for making my day so special
Muahhh
priya1101 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

A very very happy birthday Geetu.

May you be gifted with life's biggest joys and never-ending bliss.

I wish you all the finest things in life.

May your special day...is Surrounded with happiness, filled with laughter, wrapped with pleasure, brightened with fun, blessed with love, remembered with joy...and enriched with hopes. HAPPY BIRTHDAY  SWEETIE.

Loads and Loads of love.

Amazing,sweet and lovely birthday thread Neha.

Mads ka surprise is also sweet and lovely.