Tujh mein Rab Dikhta hai.... - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by lee_Ashni

Wow wonderful post Heena dear perfectly matching the occasion. Badhiya!!!
Beautiful song - both lyrics and music.πŸ‘
Well said Leena di πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 
Originally posted by lee_Ashni

Happywala BON VOYAGE, Bawa and Swati!!

Wish you have a fruitful time in US.

Things may change in many ways
But one thing would never change
The happy thoughts of forum friends
If U remember them
Then remember U,
Remember S
Join them together
Remember US!!!
Thank you so much Leena di, for your love and wishes. πŸ˜ƒ
What a beautiful wordings Di, how sweet.πŸ‘πŸ‘ We can never forget this forum and our friends so lovely and helpful.⭐️⭐️Yes, we'll remember all of you " US ", always. Do remember us β€οΈ πŸ€— 

Originally posted by Vidishaa

wonderful caps...bon voyage Bawa and swati
Yes a wonderful post indeed πŸ‘
Thank you Vidisha, for the wishes and love β€οΈ πŸ€—

Originally posted by parmarA

@Swati and Bawa.Bon voyage.
Aapki yeh journey bahut khubsurat aur successful ho.

@Heena,beautiful song post dearπŸ‘
Thank you so much Alka di, for your love and wishes. πŸ˜ƒ
We really need them loads. Luv ya, will miss ya β€οΈ πŸ€—

Indeed a beautiful song post Heena made for us πŸ‘πŸ‘

Originally posted by floridadoc

Simply awesome dedication post Heena..for awesome person..Bawa n Swati..mesmerizing AshNi siggy n caps..with very beautiful song..πŸ‘  great efforts..just loved it..πŸ‘πŸΌ 
Bro n Swati..Wishing you all the very best in all your endeavours..n a very happy n lovely life with Shubham..Stayed Blessed Always πŸ€—

How truly said Florida di, this post is so awesome. πŸ‘ Heena's efforts are great and much applauded. β­οΈβ­οΈ

Thank you so much Florida di, for your love and wishes. πŸ˜ƒ
Your wishes means a lot, received your messages and wishes. Thanks a ton dearie πŸ€—
Will miss you loads, feeling very emotional today. Luv ya with tight huggies β€οΈ πŸ€—

Edited by Swatishubh - 9 years ago
Originally posted by babita68

What a beautiful song post Heena πŸ‘ You have wonderfully given the pics to the song Bawa bro wants to sing for Swati. You have given it a picture with AshNi moments. 
Very nice pics added and lyrics suits them. β­οΈ

Bon voyage once again the most loveliest couple πŸ˜ƒ You are the soul of this forum. May God be with you always. Take care! πŸ€— Love to cutie πŸ€—All the best.

True Babita, this post is so close to us. Heena has awesomely given the song a name and pics. Grateful to her, for this fabulous post. πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Thanks for the wishes Babita, and for your kind words. So sweet of you dearie. β€οΈ πŸ€—

Edited by Swatishubh - 9 years ago
Bon Voyage Bawa and Swati and little S..

Please take extreme care of the little one on the airplane the air pressure can hurt his ears which is very painful

Wishing you the best for this new journey in your lives
Come out with flying colors
Waiting to meet you
Heena lovely dedication to this lovely couple

Awesome the siggies and caps
Rab ne bana di B & S ki Jodi
The most boosting song... the mesmerizing caps... beautiful siggies of Ashni and your wishes... Terrific post Heena my dear sis... !πŸ‘πŸ‘  ⭐️⭐️ πŸ‘πŸ‘ Loved it ... Many thanks for this stupendous gift you have given to us.. n made our day so pleasant today.. πŸ˜ƒ
The first cap is very close to me n my life πŸ˜³πŸ˜Š I have it in my phone as well... ! Swati has already shared this song with you... how its so special... Kaash i wud have told you what she sang for me... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ Hint doon... ? πŸ˜› Kat n Sk...I got breath.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Swati mujhe maaregi πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† πŸ€’ But i think today is the pol kholo day... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Heena,,., i must say you have put in your great prodigious n significant efforts in this song post.. ! Every line of the song got the perfect cap... So wonderfully placed n presented ... ! Mind boggling efforts.. Hats off to your lovely creation m y dearest sis β­οΈπŸ‘ Thanks is just a very little word to the post.. ! All applauds may seem to be very small.. ! This gift is very special to us.. ! And we mean it !!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘