Tujh mein Rab Dikhta hai.... - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by rrdsu

Bro n Swati.. when I replied  in ur post, I wanted to do it with caps, but I was almost done.. n lost the whole page..   but koi baat nahi..finally I could finish it. πŸ˜ƒ and thought to post it separate, I hope u both will like it..again thx for sharing it  with me..   πŸ€—
 all the best in whatever u do!

All The Best Cards

Happy Journey Animations
Thanks so much Heena for acknowledging this song... I wanted to tell you this way only... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks so much for your lovely n warm wishes my dear... they means a lot.. n we need them so much... ! Big thanks for this marve gift... gonna cherish it forever.. ! πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘ πŸ€—

Originally posted by lee_Ashni

Wow wonderful post Heena dear perfectly matching the occasion. Badhiya!!!
Beautiful song - both lyrics and music.πŸ‘
Very true Leena di β­οΈβ­οΈ πŸ‘πŸ‘ 
Perfectly matching the occasion ! πŸ₯³ 
Originally posted by lee_Ashni

Happywala BON VOYAGE, Bawa and Swati!!

Wish you have a fruitful time in US.

Things may change in many ways
But one thing would never change
The happy thoughts of forum friends
If U remember them
Then remember U,
Remember S
Join them together
Remember US!!!
Thank you so very much for your wonder words Leena di β­οΈπŸ‘ 
Remembering US is our only thing that we will Never forget.. ! πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ 
Thanks so much for your warm wishes... feeling so touched.. ! πŸ€—

Originally posted by Vidishaa

wonderful caps...bon voyage Bawa and swati
Thanks Vidisha for the wishes... !!! πŸ˜ƒ 
Yes indeed wonderful caps ! β­οΈπŸ‘ 

Originally posted by parmarA

@Swati and Bawa.Bon voyage.
Aapki yeh journey bahut khubsurat aur successful ho.

@Heena,beautiful song post dearπŸ‘
Thank you so much Alka di for your warm wishes... ! πŸ˜ƒ 
Will miss you a lots... Pyaar ki intehaan... is the success.. ! Now go for much more other creations... Loved to have them when i will be back ! Take care di... πŸ€—

Indeed a beautiful song post by Heena β­οΈπŸ‘

Originally posted by floridadoc

Simply awesome dedication post Heena..for awesome person..Bawa n Swati..mesmerizing AshNi siggy n caps..with very beautiful song..πŸ‘  great efforts..just loved it..πŸ‘πŸΌ 
Bro n Swati..Wishing you all the very best in all your endeavours..n a very happy n lovely life with Shubham..Stayed Blessed Always πŸ€—

Hey Florida... πŸ˜ƒ
Yes... Heena has dedicated an awesome post... very true Florida... ! Just loved it ! β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Thanks my dear sis fro being with us all the times... In our good n bad times.. you have been with us.. always !!! You have given us your love.. concern.. warmth.. care... i feel so touched n overwhelmed whenever i get a message from you.. and feel like in the awesome company of my sis who is wishing n praying all the times for us ..! πŸ€—
Many thanks for being such a fabulous person n a great friend... I will miss you a lots Florida... Swati is right... we are getting very emotional today... !
Thanks for everything you have done for us.. ! Cant say or express much... You are a gift to us.. all three of us.. ! God bless thee... !!! πŸ€—

Originally posted by babita68

What a beautiful song post Heena πŸ‘ You have wonderfully given the pics to the song Bawa bro wants to sing for Swati. You have given it a picture with AshNi moments. 
Very nice pics added and lyrics suits them. β­οΈ

Bon voyage once again the most loveliest couple πŸ˜ƒ You are the soul of this forum. May God be with you always. Take care! πŸ€— Love to cutie πŸ€—All the best.

Truly said Babita... Heena has given us a fab gift and have given the pics to my feelings for swati... ! I feel so grateful to her... ! She is so thoughtful  β­οΈβ­οΈ n a wonderful person... ! πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thanks dear for your wishes... n your kind words.. Babita.. this forum is our life n second home.. ! Thanks for your prayers n warm wishes... ! take care.. !  πŸ€—

Edited by bawaswift - 9 years ago
Originally posted by -deepali17-

Bon Voyage Bawa and Swati and little S..

Please take extreme care of the little one on the airplane the air pressure can hurt his ears which is very painful

Wishing you the best for this new journey in your lives
Come out with flying colors
Waiting to meet you
Hey dear Dee πŸ€—
Thanks so much for your wishes my sis πŸ˜ƒ  
Yes Dee.. we will take care of that... Your cutie will not get hurt.. i promise.. a bro n bhabhi's promise to our sis ! πŸ˜ƒ 
Thanks many times for whatever you have done for us... ! Thanks for the words.. !
Yes... eagerly waiting to meet you dear... ! πŸ₯³So soon !   

Heena lovely dedication to this lovely couple

Awesome the siggies and caps
Right you are Deeps... Awesome siggies n caps undoubtedly.. ! β­οΈπŸ‘
Thanks to Heena for the gift ! 

Rab ne bana di B & S ki Jodi
πŸ€— β˜ΊοΈ πŸ€—